Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

With Hatchett looking to commit next that gives us 2 of the top 4 OL recruits in the west (by 247 composite not counting Gentry who will take his LDS mission). If we somehow get Murao too that will make 3 of the top 4. This doesn't even account for Memmelaar who will end up very underrated because he committed early and doesn't do camp circuits. What Huff is looking to do in a relatively weak/top heavy OL class is great.

So what should we be expecting from Junior Adams AND Bush Hamadan in the most stacked WR class in a long time where Bush already has his next two QB commits. Jalen, Johnny, and Rome no excuses.

Ps. Gaard is right there with Rosengarten for hands down best OT out west. They’re both what people wish Hatchett was.
    Hatchett is meh. I don’t care too much about him. I agree Gaard is better.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

With Hatchett looking to commit next that gives us 2 of the top 4 OL recruits in the west (by 247 composite not counting Gentry who will take his LDS mission). If we somehow get Murao too that will make 3 of the top 4. This doesn't even account for Memmelaar who will end up very underrated because he committed early and doesn't do camp circuits. What Huff is looking to do in a relatively weak/top heavy OL class is great.

So what should we be expecting from Junior Adams AND Bush Hamadan in the most stacked WR class in a long time where Bush already has his next two QB commits. Jalen, Johnny, and Rome no excuses.

Ps. Gaard is right there with Rosengarten for hands down best OT out west. They’re both what people wish Hatchett was.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I read about the first 15 pages of this AIDS infest slapfest between SAC & some Oregon fan which was essentially 2 retards talking about which of them was less retard than the other.

Has that stopped since Rose garden committed to UW? TIA

Live action

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    You

Dude hatcett’s movement is unreal for that size, almost Troy F
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Hatchett might not be 5* like some thought at the beginning but he shouldn’t become Henry Roberts 2.0 like some people seem to be alluding towards.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dflea said:

Just about there.

I don't speak Vietcong.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dflea said:

Just about there.

I don't speak Vietcong.
    PM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in any tim.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Hatchett isn't "meh"! What are you smoking? I'll have what he's having. Dude can literally select whatever school he wants to go to in the entire country and they'd take him in a heart beat and you're calling him "meh"? No offensive lineman that UW is recruiting has better film.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Hatchett isn't "meh"! What are you smoking? I'll have what he's having. Dude can literally select whatever school he wants to go to in the entire country and they'd take him in a heart beat and you're calling him "meh"? No offensive lineman that UW is recruiting has better film.
    Roaddawg is onto something here. There were a number of games he was pushed around last year. The lake Stevens game he got worked.

LIPO
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    jecornel said:

Roaddawg is onto something here. There were a number of games he was pushed around last year. The lake Stevens game he got worked.

LIPO
    No one cares. It’s about how he’s going to be in 4 years. Not how he plays now.

HTH
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

LIPO
    No one cares. It’s about how he’s going to be in 4 years. Not how he plays now.

HTH
    How is Fozzy doing?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

So because Hatchett has dropped to 200 in the rankings he's no longer considered elite?

If you're saying he isn't that good you're implying he has a bunch of uncommittable offers (which I guess could be true).

Because his offer sheet is fucking elite and Oklahoma really seems to want him

He's fucking awesome. I happen to like RR a touch more, but it's by a shade. If we get him, to go with RR and the Viking, we are walking in tall cotton.