Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confirmed - its an emergency

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

No one had a an issue with walls before Trump

That is inarguable

Well, the idiots like Beto who want to tear down walls may have but let's stick to rational people

Lil lyin Race.
    Link? Bush and Obama both added to the wall. Obama called it a national emergency in 2014

Fuck off
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

“DHS reports that the Border Patrol is apprehending illegal immigrants at the highest rate since 2007”

How far do these numbers go back and where can I see them? This rules out the current rate as unprecedented, but I want to see the entire data set.

I would like to see the last 6 billion years of climate data though
    let me introduce you to ice cores
    I'm well aware. They can go back quite a ways and show us volcanic activity and climate indicators as can tree rings. They show an ever changing climate with or without man.

So how do they prove man made?
    My intent wasnt to start the 500,000th climate thread. My border take is that we should invest in a sensor wall for more remote parts of the border, staff up, and beef up security/detection capabilites at ports of entry. I’m not agaisnt spending for border security, but there are more effective ways to spend than a physical wall imo.

Seems like leftists were for walls/fences up until Trump. Now leftists don’t want to be seen as open borders so there is a shift to it should be “high tech” border security because “walls don’t work and they are 4th century technology.” They gives them a double win. 1) denying trump a campaign promise and 2) smuggly acting intellectually superior to the dumb deplorables who want a wall and who aren’t as adept at spouting off and pretending to be experts on border technology.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Well, the idiots like Beto who want to tear down walls may have but let's stick to rational people

Lil lyin Race.
    Link? Bush and Obama both added to the wall. Obama called it a national emergency in 2014

Fuck off
    Obama called the border wall a national emergency? Oh really.

And you do realize that just under half of Democrats voted against the secure fence act in 2006. Just because your news source didn't make a big deal about it. Doesn't mean "no one had an issue with border walls before Trump". Are you that dumb or just trolling?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

And you do realize that just under half of Democrats voted against the secure fence act in 2006. Just because your news source didn't make a big deal about it. Doesn't mean "no one had an issue with border walls before Trump". Are you that dumb or just trolling?
    Obama called the border a national emergency. Yes so fuck off

The wall got built in 2006 and through Obama.

Who cares if some dumb fucks voted against it. This board goes back to 2011. Find a thread on the subject. You won't

Fuck off shill
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

Who cares if some dumb fucks voted against it. This board goes back to 2011. Find a thread on the subject. You won't

Fuck off shill
    Because this board didn't have a thread, that means "no one had an issue with it". El oh fucking El. Lil lyin Race.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off
    Lil lyin Race.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_emergencies_in_the_United_States
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off
    Lil lyin Race.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_emergencies_in_the_United_States
    Please provide links from the Washington post that show the context.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

“DHS reports that the Border Patrol is apprehending illegal immigrants at the highest rate since 2007”

How far do these numbers go back and where can I see them? This rules out the current rate as unprecedented, but I want to see the entire data set.

I'm well aware. They can go back quite a ways and show us volcanic activity and climate indicators as can tree rings. They show an ever changing climate with or without man.

My intent wasnt to start the 500,000th climate thread. My border take is that we should invest in a sensor wall for more remote parts of the border, staff up, and beef up security/detection capabilites at ports of entry. I’m not agaisnt spending for border security, but there are more effective ways to spend than a physical wall imo.

Seems like leftists were for walls/fences up until Trump. Now leftists don’t want to be seen as open borders so there is a shift to it should be “high tech” border security because “walls don’t work and they are 4th century technology.” They gives them a double win. 1) denying trump a campaign promise and 2) smuggly acting intellectually superior to the dumb deplorables who want a wall and who aren’t as adept at spouting off and pretending to be experts on border technology.
    I’m fine with both as long as a wall is built where it makes sense to have a wall.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

Fuck off shill
    Because this board didn't have a thread, that means "no one had an issue with it". El oh fucking El. Lil lyin Race.
    So you're going to ignore everything and focus on no one had an issue with it? You want to play precise language here I am in. Because you're going to get fucked

And a lack of a thread does mean no one here cared. And the fact it passed Congress is all that matters

Some people voted against it

Sick burn
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

Fuck off shill
    So you're going to ignore everything and focus on no one had an issue with it? You want to play precise language here I am in. Because you're going to get fucked

And a lack of a thread does mean no one here cared. And the fact it passed Congress is all that matters

Sick burn
    I remember when Obama declared the wall a national emergency. Oh wait....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off
    Lil lyin Race.

You going to stick with this answer?

I said he called it a national emergency not that he called one. Precise language bitch

He only said it was a humanitarian crises. My bad

Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers."

This is no different than what President Trump said from the Oval Office on Tuesday.

Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’m fine with both as long as a wall is built where it makes sense to have a wall.
    I can live with that as long as we build it in those very remote areas if crossings rise.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

Fuck off shill

Sick burn
    A humanitarian crises

Who cares then? Same thing Trump called it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is inarguable

Lil lyin Race.

Fuck off

Fuck off shill

Sick burn
    A humanitarian crises

Who cares then? Same thing Trump called it.
    Haha! Hondo creamed you! Obama said “crisis” not “emergency”. And you probably don’t even have a link for context.

Suck it, bitch!
    I fucked up bad. Really choked on this one. Need to clean some things up
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race is getting shredded in this thread

Looks like someone went Keto and upped his CrossFit game. Good job Race!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245

I wonder if the whynotboth.gif girl grew up to be a soft porn star like Alyssa Milano, child actress...and fuck you guys for not recognizing Mona's death this week. You heartless fucks.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

Sounds like the current protection of the border is doing a good job.

Must you always be a whiny little cunt, Hondo? The evidence says "yes."
    Gotta say though - 28.5K WTFs is impressive.

Consistent.

Hondo would WTF Joobs if it got him any attention at all.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is inarguable

Beto's going fucking nowhere. Sorry to be superficial, but America will not elect anyone with a 1" Hairlip. It's over.