Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confirmed - its an emergency

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

“DHS reports that the Border Patrol is apprehending illegal immigrants at the highest rate since 2007”

How far do these numbers go back and where can I see them? This rules out the current rate as unprecedented, but I want to see the entire data set.

No. No you don’t. You just want to twist some numbers to keep make believing that our border is secure and we have enough beds for fake refugees and unaccompanied children. And illegals are a net gain to our economy. When none of it is true.
    great talk
    But I’m not wrong about your intentions, am I?
    you are, but based on your NBA taeks I’m not unprepared

The sun shines on a Dawgs ass every once in awhile. Like the day it did for you with Luka. Other than that, you’ll find it hard finding a bad take from me there.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

“DHS reports that the Border Patrol is apprehending illegal immigrants at the highest rate since 2007”

How far do these numbers go back and where can I see them? This rules out the current rate as unprecedented, but I want to see the entire data set.

You just want to twist some numbers to keep make believing that our border is secure and we have enough beds for fake refugees and unaccompanied children.
    Welcome to the Tug where DHS data is rock solid but climate data is trash.
    No one was talking about climate data Hondo.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

No. No you don’t. You just want to twist some numbers to keep make believing that our border is secure and we have enough beds for fake refugees and unaccompanied children. And illegals are a net gain to our economy. When none of it is true.
    great talk

The sun shines on a Dawgs ass every once in awhile. Like the day it did for you with Luka. Other than that, you’ll find it hard finding a bad take from me there.
    I’m looking forward to our playoff threads!
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

great talk

I’m looking forward to our playoff threads!
    #metoo.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/bp-southwest-border-sector-apps-fy1960-fy2018.pdf

It's mostly bullshit. All they've done is taken the 70k February number and prorated for the entire year.

2018's apprehensions are 35% of what we saw in 2007. Same goes for the rest of the decade.

It's Fox scaring old white guys.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I would like to see the last 6 billion years of climate data though
    let me introduce you to ice cores
  • Options

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/bp-southwest-border-sector-apps-fy1960-fy2018.pdf

It's mostly bullshit. All they've done is taken the 70k February number and prorated for the entire year.

2018's apprehensions are 35% of what we saw in 2007. Same goes for the rest of the decade.

Oh. So we need to let the year play out and make sure that we are still hitting those numbers to make sure it’s an emergency. Got it. You are on useless idiot aren’t ya skeets.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

I think Wilbur is better than that
    salemcoogerFS
  • Options

CNN and NY Times have the same numbers but still I'm sure its white people fault you fucking moron

Classic ID politics by Skeets. False equivalency, gaslight and then blame it on whitey.
  • Options

CNN and NY Times have the same numbers but still I'm sure its white people fault you fucking moron
    Christ you are testy on this echo chamber of a board.

Does this look like a fucking national emergency?

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Oh. So we need to let the year play out and make sure that we are still hitting those numbers to make sure it’s an emergency. Got it. You are on useless idiot aren’t ya skeets.
    Or you could look at the data and realize apprehensions rise and fall throughout the year every year. It's fear mongering. Congrats, you fall for it.
  • Options

The numbers have more than doubled last month. And 60% aren’t from Mexico. You and your ilk told us the Caravans were Bullshit.

And even with half of those numbers, the last President was allowed to DO SOMETHING to secure our border. I didn’t hear you bitching about walls and kids in cages back then. I wonder why. I’m guessing it’s because you are easily played by the media.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

I think Wilbur is better than that
    salemcoogerFS

Closet fag with all of his guns at the bottom of the river weighs in!!!! Relax and have a smoke.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

The numbers have more than doubled last month. And 60% aren’t from Mexico. You and your ilk told us the Caravans were Bullshit.

And even with half of those numbers, the last President was allowed to DO SOMETHING to secure our border. I didn’t hear you bitching about walls and kids in cages back then. I wonder why. I’m guessing it’s because you are easily played by the media.
    Why are you guys such sensitive little pussies on this board?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Ur a LiAR!! Am I doing it right?

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

• Options

salemcoog said:

That’s what ya got eh?

Back to Reddit skeets.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would like to see the last 6 billion years of climate data though
    let me introduce you to ice cores
    I'm well aware. They can go back quite a ways and show us volcanic activity and climate indicators as can tree rings. They show an ever changing climate with or without man.

So how do they prove man made?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Why do you suck at arguments?