Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A study of 657,461 children shows vaccines do not cause autism

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

So is the owner of this site an anti-vaxxer?

The owner operator. Derek. He's been a Rush Limbaugh fan since the 90s.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,980 Standard Supporter

If only the board had gotten a vaccine for you.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    Sledog said:

Objectively, you’re getting hustled. First it caused autism, we need more studies, more studies come in showing no link, so they move on to the next bullshit argument.

Science doesn’t have an agenda. You prove science wrong with more science. When you can’t, it’s not because of a conspiracy, it’s because you’re wrong.

You wrote that this guy argues that vaccines are ineffective and you have the audacity to tell me to be objective. Motherfucker who do you know that has polio?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaxxhappened/comments/axfqhz/saw_this_on_facebook_and_idk_if_its_true_but_the/

You spread this misinformation and the blood is on your hands too.

Science has an agenda in some instances. Like global warming.

Science has no agenda, but people can and often do when there's lots of green involved.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,980 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Objectively, you’re getting hustled. First it caused autism, we need more studies, more studies come in showing no link, so they move on to the next bullshit argument.

Science doesn’t have an agenda. You prove science wrong with more science. When you can’t, it’s not because of a conspiracy, it’s because you’re wrong.

You wrote that this guy argues that vaccines are ineffective and you have the audacity to tell me to be objective. Motherfucker who do you know that has polio?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaxxhappened/comments/axfqhz/saw_this_on_facebook_and_idk_if_its_true_but_the/

Science has no agenda, but people can and often do when there's lots of green involved.

Exactly. No global warming = no grants= no job. Global warming is real! We'll all die in 10 years! Cow farts!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,349 Founders Club
    People forget that science was a vital part of allowing slavery to exist in America. Its why even those against slavery still thought of Black as inferior beings. Because the science was settled and a few hundred years of indoctrination was very powerful. You still see racists like H and hondo to this day who feel they are superior simply based on their skin color
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023

Great plantation mentality as always

There is no owner. This site belongs to the people man

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441

Great plantation mentality as always

There is no owner. This site belongs to the people man
    i don't think that's how it works

Sledog said:

Again, you think scientists have an agenda for research funds. And you don't think politicians and political pundits have a monetary agenda? You are dumber than I thought, which is a challenge.
    The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

Calm down

Calm down
    good one, bro
    No need for all this anger
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023

Epistemic uncertainty

Existential crisis

Distrust of institutions

Welcome to HCH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,241 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since the 1990s.

2001400ex said:

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since the 1990s.
    Just because you don't listen doesn't make you not a fan. And your thought process is still in line with his.
    BearsWiin said:

Epistemic uncertainty

Existential crisis

Distrust of institutions

Welcome to HCH
    That is certainly the nice way of putting it

The weirdest part to me is that most of them are old enough to have seen quite a few people who had been disfigured by polio. Like... what? Now you think vaccines are some conspiracy theory?