Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A study of 657,461 children shows vaccines do not cause autism

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2019

People forget that science was a vital part of allowing slavery to exist in America. Its why even those against slavery still thought of Black as inferior beings. Because the science was settled and a few hundred years of indoctrination was very powerful. You still see racists like H and hondo to this day who feel they are superior simply based on their skin color

You apparently have little grasp of why I see myself as superior to you.

I'm just calling out obvious tokenism. You must think the boy who said the Emperor had no clothes was a nudist. Spoiler alert: that wasn't the message of the story.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969

People forget that science was a vital part of allowing slavery to exist in America. Its why even those against slavery still thought of Black as inferior beings. Because the science was settled and a few hundred years of indoctrination was very powerful. You still see racists like H and hondo to this day who feel they are superior simply based on their skin color

"The Nazis used science, therefore what do we really know" POTD
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

"The Nazis used science, therefore what do we really know" POTD
    If that's the lesson you want to take from it but it was the British colonial era I am referring to and the fact that over time settled science has proven to be anything but and that science has been used for centuries to promote agendas

But your shallow view has merit too. pat pat
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll be here all day baby

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    The price of eradicating real racism is eternal vigilance. #HHuskyIsRacist