Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A study of 657,461 children shows vaccines do not cause autism

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So is the owner of this site an anti-vaxxer?

The owner operator. Derek. He's been a Rush Limbaugh fan since the 90s.
    I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since the 1990s.
    Just because you don't listen doesn't make you not a fan. And your thought process is still in line with his.
    A lot of people on here think you're an idiot. I don't. I think you're a troll.
    I'd say abundance...
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Another issue is that vaccinations aren’t 100% effective. So when an unvaccinated person in the rare occasion infects a vaccinated person, it can create resistant forms of those diseases.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I am not 100% certain on this issue. But there is enough evidence out there to warrant caution and consideration. And when the majority is marching in lockstep and mocking anyone who "doesn't want to wear the ribbon", then it makes me even more suspicious.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This board has jumped the shark. Quarantine please.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

BearsWiin said:

The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

Epistemic uncertainty

Existential crisis

Distrust of institutions

Welcome to HCH
    That is certainly the nice way of putting it

The weirdest part to me is that most of them are old enough to have seen quite a few people who had been disfigured by polio. Like... what? Now you think vaccines are some conspiracy theory?
    There is one poster here that is an anti vaxer

We know that you like to portray large group behavior based on the actions of one. There is a name for that. Want to take a shot at it?
    Right right "I'm just asking questions"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

Epistemic uncertainty

Existential crisis

Distrust of institutions

Welcome to HCH
    That is certainly the nice way of putting it

The weirdest part to me is that most of them are old enough to have seen quite a few people who had been disfigured by polio. Like... what? Now you think vaccines are some conspiracy theory?
    There is one poster here that is an anti vaxer

We know that you like to portray large group behavior based on the actions of one. There is a name for that. Want to take a shot at it?
    Right right "I'm just asking questions"
    What questions are you asking?

@pawz is an anti vaxer. Who else?

Why so angry?
  • Options

I am not 100% certain on this issue. But there is enough evidence out there to warrant caution and consideration. And when the majority is marching in lockstep and mocking anyone who "doesn't want to wear the ribbon", then it makes me even more suspicious.

This is how flat-earthers talk too
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The owner operator. Derek. He's been a Rush Limbaugh fan since the 90s.
    I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since the 1990s.
    Just because you don't listen doesn't make you not a fan. And your thought process is still in line with his.
    A lot of people on here think you're an idiot. I don't. I think you're a troll.
    I'd say abundance...
    I’d say you don’t even know how the “abundance” thing stared. Don’t use my shit cum for brains
  • Options

I haven’t read anyone say they are anti vaccination. Except maybe Pawz. But that’s it. One person. Dick lips.
    Sowing doubt from bullshit sources and acting like you're some enlightened freethinker is barely better. You people's tribal mentality is fascinating. You're willing to defend blatant, total bullshit if it means defending your message board buddies. It's cute.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I haven’t read anyone say they are anti vaccination. Except maybe Pawz. But that’s it. One person. Dick lips.
    Sowing doubt from bullshit sources and acting like you're some enlightened freethinker is barely better. You people's tribal mentality is fascinating. You're willing to defend blatant, total bullshit if it means defending your message board buddies. It's cute.
    Calm down, turbo
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Not sure, but he’s donated money to Milo Yianopolis. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice.

😂
  • Options

Not sure, but he’s donated money to Milo Yianopolis. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice.

😂
    Oh christ
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m for vaccinations. They work and I wouldn’t recommend not getting them.

I also will defend a persons right to control their body.

Fuckwad
  • Options

I’m for vaccinations. They work and I wouldn’t recommend not getting them.

I also will defend a persons right to control their body.

Fuckwad
    How about the right of a parent to neglect their child?