Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#Tulsi2020

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,550
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:
    Bedroom Eyes and a closed Mouth. Tulsi by a Landslide over that mouthy hysterical slut Harris.
    One the most ruthless take downs. Incredible.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:
    I think the damage this caused is overblown

If Harris is the nominee she will be attacked for releasing felons in California under reform the state put into place

She's the prosecutor. Doubtful she picked individuals to fuck over

It's like calling Tulsi a baby killer for being in Iraq
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,096
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:
    I think the damage this caused is overblown

If Harris is the nominee she will be attacked for releasing felons in California under reform the state put into place

She's the prosecutor. Doubtful she picked individuals to fuck over

It's like calling Tulsi a baby killer for being in Iraq
    In the primary wokestakes, it's damaging. In the general, that stuff can be spun.

It would be grimly funny if someone now goes after Gabbard for Iraq.
    I like grimly funny myself
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

pawz said:
    Bedroom Eyes and a closed Mouth. Tulsi by a Landslide over that mouthy hysterical slut Harris.
    One the most ruthless take downs. Incredible.
    Truthfully, I haven't been able to stand stand Harris's whiny-nasally voice since the first time I heard it. Fingernails on a chalkboard.

The image of her sucking off a 60 y.o. Willy Brown doesn't help her cause, either.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I just blew a load to tulsi
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762

Harris smoked a blunt once so that’s super cool and relatable!!1

She didn't inhale.

She's a swallower though.

• KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    Putting oil on her chest was a great campaign strategy
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Harris can't even dress herself. She looks like she's at a funeral, while Tulsi, in bridal white, looks ready for a bustin'.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    pawz said:
    Is this the episode where Rubin calls a KKK member a moderate?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:
    Is that a cheap smear because your gash is sore and you don't have the intellectual fortitude to discuss the ideas?

If you are going to make a claim like that, link or stfu.
    edited September 2019

pawz said:
    Who cares? He's the interviewer. Did you not listen to the other 55 1/2 minutes where he's not speaking?

Or because he doesn't toe the extreme leftist Progressive central party line, his platform is taboo?

Politics

On The Rubin Report, Rubin consistently identifies as a classical liberal with libertarian leanings. Rubin previously identified as a progressive while he was affiliated with The Young Turks.

The show often focuses on criticizing elements within the progressive movement, which he refers to as the "regressive left",[16] a term coined by activist Maajid Nawaz.[17] Rubin has stated that "regressives are the left's version of the tea party"[18], and has characterized progressivism as a "mental disorder."[19]
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like Tulsi. Would bone.

Just went to her site and read her platform. Turned off by the SJW crap, liked the Veteran stuff, and then she, like all Dems, lost me with the assault weapon ban. Oh well. Maybe someday a Democrat will choose liberty over safety again, but I won't hold my breath.
    Swaye said:

Just went to her site and read her platform. Turned off by the SJW crap, liked the Veteran stuff, and then she, like all Dems, lost me with the assault weapon ban. Oh well. Maybe someday a Democrat will choose liberty over safety again, but I won't hold my breath.

I've been thinking about this quite a bit....and in full disclosure, the G&R Compound has no guns. Now, my two neighbors have a gazillion arms and invading forces have to go through their property to get to mine, so not too worried about things.

That said - and Jake Browning still does suck - The Throbber could support an outright ban on assault weapons IF and ONLY IF, military and police forces surrendered theirs within the borders of the US of A.

You need that shit to subdue bad guys in Afghanistan and parts unknown, fine. Then lock that shit up within the US at specified arsenals that can ONLY be released by a super majority of Congress AND signed into law by the sitting POTUS.

Until that happens, it's a non-starter. There's enough of a Constitutionalist in me to appreciate the strict definition of maintaining a militia - but there was never any intent by the Founding Fathers of an permanent army that, theoretically, could be turned against its lawful citizens during a time of upheaval.

Founders Club
    Swaye said:

This is fair critique.

I give her a bit of a pass on the normal DNC issues because:

1) she hot and would be great in bed
    2) stopping anti-interventionist, bullshit wars is my #1 issue
    3) she strikes me as pragmatic enough not to be carried down those rabbit holes with the loony left

Her apparant pragmatism is what keeps me hanging by a thread when I see position on assault rifle bans. I would like to think her fellow veterans would keep her from such drastic action. I could be wrong. Otherwise I'm all-in with you and throbber on that issue.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I've been thinking about this quite a bit....and in full disclosure, the G&R Compound has no guns. Now, my two neighbors have a gazillion arms and invading forces have to go through their property to get to mine, so not too worried about things.

That said - and Jake Browning still does suck - The Throbber could support an outright ban on assault weapons IF and ONLY IF, military and police forces surrendered theirs within the borders of the US of A.

You need that shit to subdue bad guys in Afghanistan and parts unknown, fine. Then lock that shit up within the US at specified arsenals that can ONLY be released by a super majority of Congress AND signed into law by the sitting POTUS.

Until that happens, it's a non-starter. There's enough of a Constitutionalist in me to appreciate the strict definition of maintaining a militia - but there was never any intent by the Founding Fathers of an permanent army that, theoretically, could be turned against its lawful citizens during a time of upheaval.

💯