Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#Tulsi2020

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
APAG can #yankoff to AOC all he wants, but anybody with a half-brain knows her, ummm..., ideas are completely untenable and unrealistic.

I grew up on the idea that you should vote for the best person regardless which side of the aisle. Plus #teamhondo #HondoBros will be vociferously opposed. Therefore ...

#Tulsi2020

https://youtu.be/cghitaCfOg4

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Those green new jobs plans worked great in Spain!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Those green new jobs plans worked great in Spain!

What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This, right here, is why I think libertarians are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.

Tulsi Gabbard is for Medicare For All, free college, she’s anti-intervention, wants to end Citizens United and for a $15 minimum wage.

She has a brutal criticism of the Green New Deal though. “It’s too vague”. Oh shit AOC, SLAMMED.

Tulsi Gabbard’s Off Fossil Fuels bill calls 80% of electricity sold to be clean energy, 80% of new vehicles sales must be zero emission vehicles, 80% trains to be electrified by 2027 and 100% by 2035.

AOC, let’s do 100% by 2030. Unrealistic! Untenable!

Tulsi let’s do 80% by 2027 and 100% by 2035. There we go, totally realistic and tenable.

What are you talking about.

The biggest difference between them is AOC will be president one day and Tulsi will not.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This, right here, is why I think libertarians are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.

Tulsi Gabbard is for Medicare For All, free college, she’s anti-intervention, wants to end Citizens United and for a $15 minimum wage.

She has a brutal criticism of the Green New Deal though. “It’s too vague”. Oh shit AOC, SLAMMED.

Tulsi Gabbard’s Off Fossil Fuels bill calls 80% of electricity sold to be clean energy, 80% of new vehicles sales must be zero emission vehicles, 80% trains to be electrified by 2027 and 100% by 2035.

Tulsi let’s do 80% by 2027 and 100% by 2035. There we go, totally realistic and tenable.

The biggest difference between them is AOC will be president one day and Tulsi will not.

Tulsi and Sandy are both left wing statists with fantasyland aspirations. Anyone supporting either is a dumb motherfucker.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You mad bro? Nice rant nonetheless.

Feel free to call me a one-issue voter: NO interventionist regime change wars.

HondoFS if you think AOC has a glimmer of hope at the white house. I would wager a large portion of my income against. But knock yourself out.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm willing to bet that by 2028, AOC has a better shot at slinging Old Fashioneds and Boilermakers again than being POTUS.

She no has no shot.
    Bartender smack talk? There's a lot of stuff to bag on her about, but now you are bagging on good hard work?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sam Harris is not fond of Tulsi....at all.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Not surprising. Last go around he was "With Her", while Tulsi was "Feelin the Bern".
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    2001400ex said:

I'm willing to bet that by 2028, AOC has a better shot at slinging Old Fashioneds and Boilermakers again than being POTUS.

She no has no shot.
    Bartender smack talk? There's a lot of stuff to bag on her about, but now you are bagging on good hard work?
    If she pours a nice Old Fashioned (sub rye, not bourbon - too sweet) and dance on the counter Coyote Ugly style, The Throbber is cool with dat.

Pretty sure she is a dental floss thong wearer and the Throbber's tip for service would fit nicely in her ass crack.*

*double entendre intentional.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

You left out rebuilding every single building in the country so they are energy efficient. Should take 6 months.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

You left out rebuilding every single building in the country so they are energy efficient. Should take 6 months.
    Did you write your $600k check yet?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

She no has no shot.
    If she pours a nice Old Fashioned (sub rye, not bourbon - too sweet) and dance on the counter Coyote Ugly style, The Throbber is cool with dat.

Pretty sure she is a dental floss thong wearer and the Throbber's tip for service would fit nicely in her ass crack.*

*double entendre intentional.

tip....nice
  • Options
    pawz said:

HondoFS if you think AOC has a glimmer of hope at the white house. I would wager a large portion of my income against. But knock yourself out.
    I’d be willing to bet AOC is also against interventionist regime change wars. Glad to know we can count on your vote.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Who the fuck cares what Sam Harris thinks.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I’d be willing to bet AOC is also against interventionist regime change wars. Glad to know we can count on your vote.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I can't vote for anyone with only two more brain cells than Hondo.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I can't vote for anyone with only two more brain cells than Hondo.
    Yet you voted for Trump.