Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gallop: Obama set back Race relations in the US in 2013

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.

Pressing.
    SJW shit is stupid and racist.
    Well this thread is about whether cops should be law abiding.
    Not for you it wasn't. It's obvious they were law abiding. The guy that wasn't law abiding got shot. Somehow that means the cops weren't law abiding in your mind. Some people need shooting. That's life. Their is evil out there. HTH
    Yes, we've all heard about you shooting all those people who want to kill you. I can't imagine there aren't still a few out there drawing breath, however.
    Crime isn't supposed to pay. Unless you are a blood sucking attorney. Then it's crime all the time!
    And your occupation is?
    Good lord, Sled! Just how embarrassing is your job?
    Contracted security guard. He said he was both self employed and in law enforcement. Now he's retired. If you believe his stories.
    that explains a lot actually
    What does it explain? Is there something wrong with being in law enforcement or working as a security guard?
    it explains the love of trump, hatred for people who are different, and general low iq posting
    Sounds like you hate people who are different from you and support Trump. Are you sure you're not referring to yourself? The low IQ comment pretty much seals it. You must be referring to yourself.
    "i know you are but what am i" is some really good posting

just a++ content there
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.

Pressing.
    Not for you it wasn't. It's obvious they were law abiding. The guy that wasn't law abiding got shot. Somehow that means the cops weren't law abiding in your mind. Some people need shooting. That's life. Their is evil out there. HTH
    Yes, we've all heard about you shooting all those people who want to kill you. I can't imagine there aren't still a few out there drawing breath, however.
    Crime isn't supposed to pay. Unless you are a blood sucking attorney. Then it's crime all the time!
    And your occupation is?
    Contracted security guard. He said he was both self employed and in law enforcement. Now he's retired. If you believe his stories.
    What does it explain? Is there something wrong with being in law enforcement or working as a security guard?
    it explains the love of trump, hatred for people who are different, and general low iq posting
    Sounds like you hate people who are different from you and support Trump. Are you sure you're not referring to yourself? The low IQ comment pretty much seals it. You must be referring to yourself.

just a++ content there
    That wasn't what I said at all. Low IQ just bit you in the ass.

You're complaining about people who hate people who are different from themselves while you express hatred for people that are different from you. That's just rank hypocrisy, not " I know you are but what am I."

You might want to think about laying off the criticism of people who you believe to have low IQ.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

just a++ content there

You're complaining about people who hate people who are different from themselves while you express hatred for people that are different from you. That's just rank hypocrisy, not " I know you are but what am I."

You might want to think about laying off the criticism of people who you believe to have low IQ.
    no, i don't have to respect your racist opinions. this isn't a difficult concept.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

just a++ content there

no, i don't have to respect your racist opinions. this isn't a difficult concept.
    ANTIFA reply. If all else fails yell racist and assault them. #Resist!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah when I can't back up my mouth or when I get exposed as a hypocrite, I like to call it racism as well.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    You can’t refute mtg. Where’s your rebuttal? You are a fucking liar and hypocrite GayBob. You call yourself a “man of integrity?” You’re a fucking joke GayBob.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

just a++ content there

While you go with your trusty "ANTIFA" reply, and "normal people like John Wayne" shtick, which are so very different.

We can go round and round on this all day. It's a waste of fucking tim.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    Not an attorney!
    Why do you hate liberty and protection of individual rights? Why do you hate the free market and our? tradition of English common law?

Why do you hate America so much?
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

just a++ content there

While you go with your trusty "ANTIFA" reply, and "normal people like John Wayne" shtick, which are so very different.

We can go round and round on this all day. It's a waste of fucking tim.
    I never said John Wayne was normal. But make shit up, you do it for a living.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    If you're bashing low IQ posting, you shouldn't be here. LEAVE.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    And you missed the point of the post ANTIFA.

I didn't say you said that dodgy. Quit making shit up; you did that for a living to make your sloppy arrests stick.

Who was it who wrote this? I forget.

I don't care what you like. Obviously your tastes are not in line with mine or most normal folks.

Sounds like you're against people exercising their free will to hire professionals to represent their best interests in business. Sad that you think like that, but this is a free country, so you can't really do anything about it. As for me, I've never made up anything ever in the discharge of my professional duties rummy. You know what they say: he who smelt it dealt it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    JFC you're stupid. It's not a "love of Trump" you dip-shit. It's an appreciation of Trump for not GAF about the stupid, worthless, meaningless crap that makes up 99% of the Democratic Party platform while only impacting 2% of the public.

Keep it simple. Create jobs, wave the flag a bit, thank the veterans and eschew whiners and crybabies like yourself in favor of people who shut up and work.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Do us a favor and date this girl, please.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    Not an attorney!
    Why do you hate liberty and protection of individual rights? Why do you hate the free market and our? tradition of English common law?

Why do you hate America so much?
    D

And you missed the point of the post ANTIFA.

I didn't say you said that dodgy. Quit making shit up; you did that for a living to make your sloppy arrests stick.

Who was it who wrote this? I forget.

I don't care what you like. Obviously your tastes are not in line with mine or most normal folks.

Sounds like you're against people exercising their free will to hire professionals to represent their best interests in business. Sad that you think like that, but this is a free country, so you can't really do anything about it. As for me, I've never made up anything ever in the discharge of my professional duties rummy. You know what they say: he who smelt it dealt it.

Attorneys, defense attorneys, have become so smarmy. You didn't say what kind of law you pretend to practice but your "I'm offended level" might be indicative. Might not.

My pretend arrests always stuck. I arrested criminals. Never lost. It's easy. It's simple. Most pled. Funny I've had them plead guilty while their pretend attorneys were trying to shut them up and object. Judges don't put up with much of that.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    JFC you're stupid. It's not a "love of Trump" you dip-shit. It's an appreciation of Trump for not GAF about the stupid, worthless, meaningless crap that makes up 99% of the Democratic Party platform while only impacting 2% of the public.

Keep it simple. Create jobs, wave the flag a bit, thank the veterans and eschew whiners and crybabies like yourself in favor of people who shut up and work.
    I can see the appeal of Trump for someone with such a simplistic worldview. Personally I have higher standards for the president of the united states
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    She’s pretty, but my wife isn’t very permissive.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    That’s pretty to you? Cover for every pot I guess but she ain’t pretty
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

I can see the appeal of Trump for someone with such a simplistic worldview. Personally I have higher standards for the president of the united states
    What like using the government to spy on the opposition? Smuggle guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used in over 125 murders including the murder of a border patrolman. Maybe declaring evidence of same "national security". Smuggling arms through the Benghazi embassy and not rescuing Americans there when they were attacked to cover your tracks? Giving Iran nukes. Giving Iran 150 billion which they use to sooner terrorism against us?

The list is too long I'm not typing for hours.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take away the hair and she is scary
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Send her a text and I'm sure she'll reply. Dead certain, in fact.