Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gallop: Obama set back Race relations in the US in 2013

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

Says the guy who pushed the lie that Mike Brown was "executed" by the police.
    By Wilson. $1.5 million says Wilson should have clammed up at the scene.
    Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
    Well after.
    yes he was shot trying to take the gun. Try and keep up.
    Nope. That’s incorrect. I’m sure you were quite sharp in your day though.
    Brown sustained a gun shot wound when he was struggling with Wilson who was still seated in his vehicle. How is that statement not true O'Keefed?

That wasn’t remotely close to being a fatal wound, as you well know.
    Are you intentionally being stupid here O'Keefed?
    Those of us who know you are familiar with your strict literalism ploy. Any struggle for a gun was well before Brown was executed. But don’t let me stop you from taking your irrelevant detour.
    First of all good to see you're back to Brown being "executed." It was really tedious when you were pretending not to be a far left hack on this topic. I never claimed that Brown was "executed" during his attempt to take Wilson's gun from him my strawman ass fucking friend. Brown was first shot when he tried to take Wilson's gun from him. You claimed that was incorrect. You lied O'Keefed.

And your claim that the struggle for the gun was "well before" he was "executed" is another example of what dishonest hack you are on this and most every other topic O'Keefed. By "well before" you mean mere seconds.

Brown attacked Wilson while Wilson was still sitting in his vehicle. Another one of your "credible" eyewitnesses claimed the Wilson tried to pull Brown inside of the vehicle. Another lie you pushed. Brown sustained a point blank gun shot to his hand and had his blood inside Wilson's vehicle, refuting another lie of yours that Brown never touched Wilson.
    Madam. Your tedious exercise in victoriously reciting irrelevant trifles is what I fear most about the potential that Hell exists. I suspect your long-suffering wife encourages you to spend your time here rather than with the family.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
    Well after.
    Yep he was assaulting the officer and trying to take his gun.
    He wasn’t near enough to touch Wilson when Wilson shot him. He’d already fled. Is it too much to ask you to know something before you opine?
    "Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand. Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car."

Yes he did shoot him while in the car.

He was shot again in a confrontation in the street as he charged to attack the officer again.
    I've been going around with this Kunt on this topic since this story first broke. He has lied he ass off constantly from day one. He was all in bullshit that Brown was shot in the back while running away. He swallowed like a bitch all of the bullshit about Brown being shot with his arms in the air surrendering. He bought the lies from Brown's buddy who claimed Wilson first hit Brown and tried to pull Brown inside of his vehicle. He pushed the crap about Brown being shot while on his knees with his arms in the air point blank in the head, and as you can see he is now back to claiming Brown was "executed."

It's asswholes like this who made race relations worse under Obama.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    He wasn’t near enough to touch Wilson when Wilson shot him. He’d already fled. Is it too much to ask you to know something before you opine?
    "Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand. Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car."

He was shot again in a confrontation in the street as he charged to attack the officer again.
    Well he was stumbling toward the officer. Gotta agree with you there. $1.5 million! Amazing what happens when the entire charade isn't designed to exonerate a cop.
    What they pay doesn't mean shit and you know it. But glad to see you hate police. Who'd of guessed!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Well he was stumbling toward the officer. Gotta agree with you there. $1.5 million! Amazing what happens when the entire charade isn't designed to exonerate a cop.
    What they pay doesn't mean shit and you know it. But glad to see you hate police. Who'd of guessed!
    I hate bad cops and a government that closes ranks to protect them. You don't.
  • Options

I've always thought that Ferguson was precisely the wrong poster child for the left to latch onto for this issue - a let me be clear, I think it is an issue. But of course, they did.

That poor fucker in NY who got choked out by what, three, cops for selling cigs w/o a license was a much more compelling case. And there are others.

Brown was a dangerous kid. I don't dispute that. Another cop may have been able to figure out a way around it at the time he fired, but I don't chalk that one up to trigger-happy-for-race. That whole situation was a cluster fuck and dangerous context for the cops. After going for my gun, he'd have put himself in another category and it would take less for me to shoot from that point on.

There are better examples. I think the best and brightest of the AA community are seldom represented in Congress.

I don't know what happened to my first response, but I'll try again.

Perhaps your take on Ferguson would be the conventional in the absence of an immediate cover-up. Wilson changes his tale in at least two material respects and was whisked away before he could entirely incriminate himself. The DA, as I said yesterday, was decidedly incurious about the contradictions. And I never thought it was as much about race as it was about a pissed off cop in an age in which some cops think they may shoot anyone who aggravates them. That said, the NY case is a much worse example of thuggish cops, I agree.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

No one closed ranks on anything. I think you need a little time in the real world. Maybe a use of force simulator.

Maybe a a little force on force training with Simunitions.

Hell this guy wasn't doing anything other than being a poster boy why all illegals should be deported behind the new wall. but hell you probably support sanctuary states and cities.

https://www.calibrepress.com/2019/02/video-napa-deputy-shot-at-kills-suspect/

Shit happens fast!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

No one closed ranks on anything.
    Bull fucking shit
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    The Grand Jury disagrees and since you can usually get a Grand Jury to indict a "ham sandwich" there was nothing but your imagination.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I've always thought that Ferguson was precisely the wrong poster child for the left to latch onto for this issue - a let me be clear, I think it is an issue. But of course, they did.

That poor fucker in NY who got choked out by what, three, cops for selling cigs w/o a license was a much more compelling case. And there are others.

Brown was a dangerous kid. I don't dispute that. Another cop may have been able to figure out a way around it at the time he fired, but I don't chalk that one up to trigger-happy-for-race. That whole situation was a cluster fuck and dangerous context for the cops. After going for my gun, he'd have put himself in another category and it would take less for me to shoot from that point on.

There are better examples. I think the best and brightest of the AA community are seldom represented in Congress.

The case that should have been the poster child for the BLM movement was the shooting of Walter Scott in South Carolina. Mike Brown was a stupid choice.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    Yeah, even the Obama Admin was in on the cover up, right O'Keefed.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    The Grand Jury disagrees and since you can usually get a Grand Jury to indict a "ham sandwich" there was nothing but your imagination.
    You have to be actually trying to get an indictment. That's a crucial distinction between this and most Grand Jury proceedings.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    Whatever you say, blob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    Whatever you say, blob.
    I say "Hands up don't shoot" O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Bull fucking shit
    Whatever you say, blob.
    I say "Hands up don't shoot" O'Keefed.
    And does your shrink respond?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.

Pressing.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    SJW shit is stupid and racist.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Well this discussion is about whether cops should be law abiding. I didn't know that was exclusively a SJW position.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Well this thread is about whether cops should be law abiding.
    Not for you it wasn't. It's obvious they were law abiding. The guy that wasn't law abiding got shot. Somehow that means the cops weren't law abiding in your mind. Some people need shooting. That's life. Their is evil out there. HTH