Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gallop: Obama set back Race relations in the US in 2013

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

"Obama caused racial divisiveness" is definitely on my racist trash bingo card

Did race relations get better or worse under Obama?
    Some of you got exposed under Obama.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I see you're one of these people who thinks the best way to deal with a problem is to not ever talk about it

That would explain the latent homosexuality I guess
    Do you fucking leftists do anything but fuck strawman ass? I'm more than happy to talk about race relations The biggest lie out there is that the left has any honest interest in discussing the issue. If you disagree with any of the liberal racial orthodoxy you'll immediately get called a racist.

And you dodged the fucking question Kunt. Did race relations get better or worse under Obama?
    When did you stop calling him "O' Chimp"? Did that die with the demise of the Woodshed?
    I use Obunghole, Obingo, Owebama, ObaMao never anything chimpy like the left called Bush.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I see you're one of these people who thinks the best way to deal with a problem is to not ever talk about it

Do you fucking leftists do anything but fuck strawman ass? I'm more than happy to talk about race relations The biggest lie out there is that the left has any honest interest in discussing the issue. If you disagree with any of the liberal racial orthodoxy you'll immediately get called a racist.

And you dodged the fucking question Kunt. Did race relations get better or worse under Obama?
    When did you stop calling him "O' Chimp"? Did that die with the demise of the Woodshed?
    I use Obunghole, Obingo, Owebama, ObaMao never anything chimpy like the left called Bush.
    So you're a non-racist deplorable. Good for you!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I figured that if calling Bush "chimp" was perfectly acceptable why was calling Obama "O'Chimp" unacceptable? I thought we were now just calling all President's chimps. Were leftists trying to insult Bush with a racial slur when they were calling him "Chimpy?"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

Says the guy who pushed the lie that Mike Brown was "executed" by the police.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I figured that if calling Bush "chimp" was perfectly acceptable why was calling Obama "O'Chimp" unacceptable? I thought we were now just calling all President's chimps. Were leftists trying to insult Bush with a racial slur when they were calling him "Chimpy?"
    So you had an excuse. You know what those are like.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Excuse? I was just following the lead of you liberals. If I had realized that you guys were trying to insult Bush by calling him a racial slur I wouldn't have joined in.

Trump is in office now and I see that it's perfectly acceptable to call him and his supporters Trumpanzees, are you libs once again using it as a racial slur?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

By Wilson. $1.5 million says Wilson should have clammed up at the scene.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Excuse? I was just following the lead of you liberals. If I had realized that you guys were trying to insult Bush by calling him a racial slur I wouldn't have joined in.

Trump is in office now and I see that it's perfectly acceptable to call him and his supporters Trumpanzees, are you libs once again using it as a racial slur?
    But but but . . .
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Brown really was shot in the back while running away while on his knees point blank in the head with his arms in the air as you claimed O'Keefed, because the city paid $1.5 million?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So Brown really was shot in the back while running away while on his knees point blank in the head with his arms in the air as you claimed O'Keefed, because the city paid $1.5 million?
    Hands up, blob. Wilson was the first to tell the cops Brown's hands were up. Should have whisked him to the hospital sooner, for his "injuries".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    Hands slightly raised as he ran at Wilson, which is what the credible eyewitnesses all said was the case, isn't quite the same as the freak show of witnesses you were constantly quoting who claimed that Brown was shot in the back while running away, was on his knees with his arms raised in the air when Wilson shot him point blank in the head.

Brown never had his arms raised in the air surrendering, and Wilson never claimed that was the case. You're a fucking liar O'Keefed and the fact even to this day you still play fast and loose with the facts shows who the racial arsonist here really is.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Incredible. Please keep posting stuff like this
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hands slightly raised as he ran at Wilson, which is what the credibly eyewitnesses all said was the case, isn't quite the same as the freak show of witnesses you were constantly quoting who claimed that Brown was shot in the back while running away, was on his knees with his arms raised in the air when Wilson shot him point blank in the head.

Brown never had his arms raised in the air surrendering, and Wilson never claimed that was the case. You're a fucking liar O'Keefed and the fact even to this day you still play fast and loose with the facts shows who the racial arsonist here really is.

Oh blob. You know the Brown family's lawyers were actually interested in exploring the evidence of guilt and the case settled for seven figures.

That's by contrast to the decidedly incurious "prosecutors" who presented to the Grand Jury. Your predicted defense verdict never materialized.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Hands slightly raised as he ran at Wilson, which is what the credibly eyewitnesses all said was the case, isn't quite the same as the freak show of witnesses you were constantly quoting who claimed that Brown was shot in the back while running away, was on his knees with his arms raised in the air when Wilson shot him point blank in the head.

Oh blob. You know the Brown family's lawyers were actually interested in exploring the evidence of guilt and the case settled for seven figures.

That's by contrast to the decidedly incurious "prosecutors" who presented to the Grand Jury. Your predicted defense verdict never materialized.
    Translation:

I like to respond with complete bullshit that doesn't address anything the other person said.

Hey O'Keefed, did you post an article from eyewitnesses that you claimed were "credible" that said Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air?

Yes or no?

Watch this space closely, you're going witnesses a sweet, sweet jackass dance.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Translation:

I like to respond with complete bullshit that doesn't address anything the other person said.

Hey O'Keefed, did you post an article from eyewitnesses that you claimed were "credible" that said Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air?

Yes or no?

Watch this space closely, you're going witnesses a sweet, sweet jackass dance.
    Yes, one of the several witnesses said that. Ignoring the gist of the witness testimony and focusing on that one witness has been your escape hatch throughout. You should run for St. Louis County Prosecutor. I'm sure you could serve as de facto defense counsel to the cops as easily as the guy the voters have now thrown out of office.

• Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
    Well after.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    yes he was shot trying to take the gun. Try and keep up.