Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gallop: Obama set back Race relations in the US in 2013

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

When I know my news source is dog shit, I like to pretend it’s Gallop.

Did you know polls show most people want free things and are ok with others paying for them?
    This has zero relevance to my comment.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Or, you could ask one of your internet friends what happens when you click on the third word in the story which is highlighted.
    You mean the polls that show the entire “Trayvon Martin/Obama did this” theory is bullshit?
    Race relations did get worse under Obama, do you deny that? We can debate how much of the blame he and the Rats should get for that.

Obama and his DOJ knew fairly early on that the entire "Hands up don't shoot" claim was based upon a lie yet they did little if anything to correct the record and to criticize members of their own party who used that lie to whip up racial resentment against whites and the police.

No, I do not deny that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It's all about the racism. Blacks in government are racist. Obama must hate his other half.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

Says the guy who pushed the lie that Mike Brown was "executed" by the police.
    By Wilson. $1.5 million says Wilson should have clammed up at the scene.
    Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
    Well after.
    yes he was shot trying to take the gun. Try and keep up.
    Nope. That’s incorrect. I’m sure you were quite sharp in your day though.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obama taught us all that's it's bad to be white.
  • Options

How did he hurt your feelings?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

How did he hurt your feelings?
    I'm Mexican
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Hands slightly raised as he ran at Wilson, which is what the credibly eyewitnesses all said was the case, isn't quite the same as the freak show of witnesses you were constantly quoting who claimed that Brown was shot in the back while running away, was on his knees with his arms raised in the air when Wilson shot him point blank in the head.

Brown never had his arms raised in the air surrendering, and Wilson never claimed that was the case. You're a fucking liar O'Keefed and the fact even to this day you still play fast and loose with the facts shows who the racial arsonist here really is.

Oh blob. You know the Brown family's lawyers were actually interested in exploring the evidence of guilt and the case settled for seven figures.

That's by contrast to the decidedly incurious "prosecutors" who presented to the Grand Jury. Your predicted defense verdict never materialized.
    Translation:

I like to respond with complete bullshit that doesn't address anything the other person said.

Hey O'Keefed, did you post an article from eyewitnesses that you claimed were "credible" that said Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms in the air?

Yes or no?

Watch this space closely, you're going witnesses a sweet, sweet jackass dance.
    Yes, one of the several witnesses said that. Ignoring the gist of the witness testimony and focusing on that one witness has been your escape hatch throughout. You should run for St. Louis County Prosecutor. I'm sure you could serve as de facto defense counsel to the cops as easily as the guy the voters have now thrown out of office.

If your case is so strong why are you so dishonest in presenting it O’Keefed? You quoted no less than a half dozen witnesses, all of whom you called “credible” who stated equally as outlandish claims about what they said they had witnessed.

It wasn’t just one you lying sack of crap and I’m not the one who claimed they were “credible” you were.

A number of your “credible” Eye witnesses claimed Brown was shot in the back while running away, hell that was your fucking claim early on O'Keefed, and yes I know you now lie and claim that was never your position but Race will recall that denial by you is bullshit.

Some of the other "credible" eyewitnesses you cited claimed Brown's arms were raised over his head and was surrendering when he was shot. We found out later that some of these "credible" weren't even present at the scene where the shooting had occurred or were standing at a vantage point that would have made it impossible to see what they claimed had occurred. So why do you now lie and claim there was only one? Tell everyone here how you pushed the lie for weeks that Brown was shot in the back while running away and even now at this late date claim that Brown might have been "grazed" by a bullet shot at him while he was running away.

Unlike you Obama and Holder knew that the "Hands up don't shoot" charge was bullshit. But like you they allowed for that lie to go unchallenged and for members of their own party to use it to inflame racial hatred of whites and the police. Obama and his GOTV chairman Al Sharpton used Trayvon and Mike Brown to whip up racial tension and drive voter turnout and they did so shamelessly.

• Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Whatever "racial arsonists" are, racists crawled out from under their rocks too.

Mike Brown was shot after committing a strong arm robbery and trying to take a police officers gun so he could murder the officer. Play stupid games.....
    Well after.
    Yep he was assaulting the officer and trying to take his gun.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    Brown sustained a gun shot wound when he was struggling with Wilson who was still seated in his vehicle. How is that statement not true O'Keefed?
  • Options
    Hands up don't shoot!

Another liberal lie meant to divide.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    He wasn’t near enough to touch Wilson when Wilson shot him. He’d already fled. Is it too much to ask you to know something before you opine?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    Brown sustained a gun shot wound when he was struggling with Wilson who was still seated in his vehicle. How is that statement not true O'Keefed?

That wasn’t remotely close to being a fatal wound, as you well know.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Are you intentionally being stupid here O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Those of us who know you are familiar with your strict literalism ploy. Any struggle for a gun was well before Brown was executed. But don’t let me stop you from taking your irrelevant detour.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did you know polls show most people want free things and are ok with others paying for them?
    This has zero relevance to my comment.
    It’s very relevant to your comment.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    It would be like getting shot after disobeying tax laws... well after. This is what happens when crimes are committed, the police come for you, and you decide you don’t want to go with the police.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    He wasn’t near enough to touch Wilson when Wilson shot him. He’d already fled. Is it too much to ask you to know something before you opine?
    "Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand. Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car."

Yes he did shoot him while in the car.

He was shot again in a confrontation in the street as he charged to attack the officer again.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.
    "Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand. Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car."

Yes he did shoot him while in the car.

He was shot again in a confrontation in the street as he charged to attack the officer again.
    Well he was stumbling toward the officer. Gotta agree with you there. $1.5 million! Amazing what happens when the entire charade isn't designed to exonerate a cop.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Well after.

Those of us who know you are familiar with your strict literalism ploy. Any struggle for a gun was well before Brown was executed. But don’t let me stop you from taking your irrelevant detour.
    First of all good to see you're back to Brown being "executed." It was really tedious when you were pretending not to be a far left hack on this topic. I never claimed that Brown was "executed" during his attempt to take Wilson's gun from him my strawman ass fucking friend. Brown was first shot when he tried to take Wilson's gun from him. You claimed that was incorrect. You lied O'Keefed.

And your claim that the struggle for the gun was "well before" he was "executed" is another example of what dishonest hack you are on this and most every other topic O'Keefed. By "well before" you mean mere seconds.

Brown attacked Wilson while Wilson was still sitting in his vehicle. Another one of your "credible" eyewitnesses claimed the Wilson tried to pull Brown inside of the vehicle. Another lie you pushed. Brown sustained a point blank gun shot to his hand and had his blood inside Wilson's vehicle, refuting another lie of yours that Brown never touched Wilson.