Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

83% of dems in SC, CA, IA, NV, NH more likely to support pres cand that’s for the Green New Deal

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo wants to hide behind the "nonbinding resolution" bullshit but the Resolution isn't the Green New Deal or how they plan on achieving the goals set forth in the Resolution. The outline that AOC released is the real meat on the bone of the GND the Resolution is fluff and intentionally vague filled with crap about how they are going to create millions of good high wage jobs, and promote justice and equality for "communities of color" and "indigenous peoples."

The Resolution reads as if it were written by a Berkeley Community group.

Again, you didn't read it, you just googled shit in it and your little quotes came up and you thought you were being witty. Here's what it actually says.

"It is the duty of the federal government to create a green new deal to promote justice and equity by stopping current, preventing future, and repairing historic oppression of indigenous communities, communities of color, migrant communities, deindustrialized communities, depopulated rural communities, the poor, low income workers, women, the elderly, the unhoused, people with disabilities, and youth (referred to in this resolution as "Frontline and vulnerable communities")"
    Fucking word salad, facing an E. coli recall
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So Hondo cuts and pastes a section that supports exactly what I said was in the Resolution but according to Hondo the dumbfuck I didn't read it.

Bob hates context. What's so scary about the GND?
    Hondo loves fucking strawman ass, where did I say it was scary? I said it was stupid and that it sounded like it was written by a committee of Berkeley SJWs.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Registered Dems are maybe 30% of the population give or take. So 83 ser pent: 25 % of eligible voters