Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

83% of dems in SC, CA, IA, NV, NH more likely to support pres cand that’s for the Green New Deal

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Defend it.

I have. Read it.

Why are you scared about it? Cause you listen to the media rather than doing your own research.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've read it

Didn't think you could defend it

Shill

• Options
    edited February 2019

I've read it

Didn't think you could defend it

Shill

You still don't get it. There's nothing to defend. It's a non binding resolution that loosely outlines goals to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The green new deal is a complete disaster for the Dems. Absolute political suicide whether each candidate supports it or not

Only for ignorant fucktards that think it's about farting cows and eliminating air travel.

News flash for you. Trump already has those votes.
    How about the people who claim it was photoshopped?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The green new deal is a complete disaster for the Dems. Absolute political suicide whether each candidate supports it or not

Only for ignorant fucktards that think it's about farting cows and eliminating air travel.

No one here claimed the green new deal resolution was photoshopped. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No but you did claim that the release that was put out by AOC's office had been photoshopped and you said so repeatedly. You're in no position to be calling anyone else ignorant Hondo.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No but you did claim that the release that was put out by AOC's office had been photoshopped and you said so repeatedly. You're in no position to be calling anyone else ignorant Hondo.

The cow farting part does look photoshopped. Is it? I have no idea. But the FAQ is fucktarded either way. And you've never even read the GND so you don't know know what you hate. Which is the actual definition of Ignorant. I'd look that up too while you are at it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Photoshopped!!!!!

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo wants to hide behind the "nonbinding resolution" bullshit but the Resolution isn't the Green New Deal or how they plan on achieving the goals set forth in the Resolution. The outline that AOC released is the real meat on the bone of the GND the Resolution is fluff and intentionally vague filled with crap about how they are going to create millions of good high wage jobs, and promote justice and equality for "communities of color" and "indigenous peoples."

The Resolution reads as if it were written by a Berkeley Community group.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo wants to hide behind the "nonbinding resolution" bullshit but the Resolution isn't the Green New Deal or how they plan on achieving the goals set forth in the Resolution. The outline that AOC released is the real meat on the bone of the GND the Resolution is fluff and intentionally vague filled with crap about how they are going to create millions of good high wage jobs, and promote justice and equality for "communities of color" and "indigenous peoples."

The Resolution reads as if it were written by a Berkeley Community group.

Again, you didn't read it, you just googled shit in it and your little quotes came up and you thought you were being witty. Here's what it actually says.

"It is the duty of the federal government to create a green new deal to promote justice and equity by stopping current, preventing future, and repairing historic oppression of indigenous communities, communities of color, migrant communities, deindustrialized communities, depopulated rural communities, the poor, low income workers, women, the elderly, the unhoused, people with disabilities, and youth (referred to in this resolution as "Frontline and vulnerable communities")"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So Hondo cuts and pastes a section that supports exactly what I said was in the Resolution but according to Hondo the dumbfuck I didn't read it.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

jecornel said:

The Democrat party lives in outer space. Totally out of touch. The GND proposal will ensure another Trump victory 2020.

Even Yang, who is easily standing out amongst a lineup of duds isn't touching the GND.

I actually like Andrew Yang but if you insist on being a dumb fuck about this.

https://www.yang2020.com

There’s his website. He’s got 3 “big” policy ideas. One of them is Medicare for all. So dems are out of touch for supporting M4A and this guy makes sense supporting M4A. It’s almost like you’re a fucking idiot.

But wait...there’s more! His “goals” under M4A includes holistic healthcare for all Americans and a focus on holistic care. That doesn’t at all sound like someone out of touch with real Americans. Definitely does not sound like billionaire up his own ass.

Then there’s “human centered capitalism”. I wonder how the right will frame that.

And number 3, UBI and it’s 3 trillion dollars per year cost. So that’s 3 trillion per year for UBI, 3 trillion per year for M4A. 6 trillion dollars he wants to spend.

But wait...there’s more! Here more spending from the front page of his website.

Combat climate change
    Opioid crisis
    Support for the arts
    Increase teacher salaries ( @MikeDamone )
    Invest in America’s mental health
    Every cop gets a camera
    Provide basic banking services through the post office
    Free marriage counseling to all
    Increase assistance to single parents
    Fund autism intervention
    American Mall Act (which holy shit sounds stupid)
    Modernize military spending (which could sound like lower spending until you read his goals for it and what he will do as president which is more spending)

I’m going to ballpark our budget at 10 trillion per year under this guy. And look I’m down to spend a lot of money on things that make the lives of Americans better but if the dems are out of touch with our crazy spending then wtf is this guy?
    I like to support the green new deal and then laugh about funding UBI. I like to do that.
    If only I specifically addressed that in my post. You stupid fucking bitch.
    You sound triggered.
    Lol people actually use "triggered"

Incredible
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So Hondo cuts and pastes a section that supports exactly what I said was in the Resolution but according to Hondo the dumbfuck I didn't read it.

Bob hates context. What's so scary about the GND?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

The Democrat party lives in outer space. Totally out of touch. The GND proposal will ensure another Trump victory 2020.

Even Yang, who is easily standing out amongst a lineup of duds isn't touching the GND.

There’s his website. He’s got 3 “big” policy ideas. One of them is Medicare for all. So dems are out of touch for supporting M4A and this guy makes sense supporting M4A. It’s almost like you’re a fucking idiot.

But wait...there’s more! His “goals” under M4A includes holistic healthcare for all Americans and a focus on holistic care. That doesn’t at all sound like someone out of touch with real Americans. Definitely does not sound like billionaire up his own ass.

Then there’s “human centered capitalism”. I wonder how the right will frame that.

And number 3, UBI and it’s 3 trillion dollars per year cost. So that’s 3 trillion per year for UBI, 3 trillion per year for M4A. 6 trillion dollars he wants to spend.

Combat climate change
    Opioid crisis
    Support for the arts
    Every cop gets a camera
    Fund autism intervention
    Modernize military spending (which could sound like lower spending until you read his goals for it and what he will do as president which is more spending)

I’m going to ballpark our budget at 10 trillion per year under this guy. And look I’m down to spend a lot of money on things that make the lives of Americans better but if the dems are out of touch with our crazy spending then wtf is this guy?
    I like to support the green new deal and then laugh about funding UBI. I like to do that.
    You sound triggered.

Incredible
    You seem to be pandering for up votes.

Incredible
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

jecornel said:

Combat climate change
    Opioid crisis
    Support for the arts
    Every cop gets a camera
    Fund autism intervention

You sound triggered.

Incredible

Incredible
    Rent free
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Combat climate change
    Opioid crisis
    Support for the arts
    Every cop gets a camera
    Fund autism intervention

You sound triggered.

Incredible

Incredible
    Rent free
    Rent free. You can’t hit refresh fast enough. Weirdo stalker
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob hates context. What's so scary about the GND?
    You still don't get it. There's nothing to defend. It's a non binding resolution that loosely outlines goals to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.

Imagine caring about this

Let us know when you get a tight outline