Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chinsightful.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

That's the exact point they don't understand. There are shitty Muslims. There are shitty Christians. Look at Mexico.

Hondo was claiming that what you said is a point that I don't understand which is total bullshit.

Huh?

To say that Christians did/don't hide behind "God" and "The Bible" to do evil is intellectually dishonest. Humans basically suck and will use whatever tool they can to gain power/money/influence. I'm not saying that's what your trying to say.

Islam is #winning the shitty religion contest right now and it's not even close.

I don't even know what "look at Mexico" even means, but I'm open to an explanation.
    The Mexico piece is my quote. People seem to think only Muslim countries struggle with shitty people. And I point to Mexico, they have their share of Christians that are involved in killing people there. It's a culture thing.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ask hondo

Quote function doesn't work for you either?

@DerekJohnson can you look into this issue?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That's the exact point they don't understand. There are shitty Muslims. There are shitty Christians. Look at Mexico.

Hondo was claiming that what you said is a point that I don't understand which is total bullshit.

Huh?

To say that Christians did/don't hide behind "God" and "The Bible" to do evil is intellectually dishonest. Humans basically suck and will use whatever tool they can to gain power/money/influence. I'm not saying that's what your trying to say.

Islam is #winning the shitty religion contest right now and it's not even close.

I don't even know what "look at Mexico" even means, but I'm open to an explanation.
    Sweet fucking Geezus, now who is being a dumbass? I've never claimed that there aren't bad people who call themselves Christians who do bad things. You're buying whole hog Hondo's strawman ass fuck.

Perfect, we agree. But as you can see from this thread you have dumbasses like Hondo who claim that Islam has nothing to do with the shitty cultures people in Iran, and Syria and Afghanistan and Pakistan live in.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Oh, sorry. Your posts don’t reflect that.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

The Mexico piece is my quote. People seem to think only Muslim countries struggle with shitty people. And I point to Mexico, they have their share of Christians that are involved in killing people there. It's a culture thing.
    What a stereotypical blanket Democrat Racist statement
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

No one thinks that other than the stupid "friends" you claim to have. You're incapable of having a discussion that doesn't involve you going balls deep into strawman's asswhole Hondo.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

Sweet fucking Geezus, now who is being a dumbass? I've never claimed that there aren't bad people who call themselves Christians who do bad things. You're buying whole hog Hondo's strawman ass fuck.

Perfect, we agree. But as you can see from this thread you have dumbasses like Hondo who claim that Islam has nothing to do with the shitty cultures people in Iran, and Syria and Afghanistan and Pakistan live in.
    I don't think you agree like you think you do. People hide behind Islam and use Islam to get people riled up for their cause.

Just like guns. The religion isn't the issue, it's the people using the religion.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hondo comes out *against* gun control
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

I don't think you agree like you think you do. People hide behind Islam and use Islam to get people riled up for their cause.

Just like guns. The religion isn't the issue, it's the people using the religion.
    Great, but in the Muslim religion, in some countries you can toss gays off of buildings and stone people to death and it's all sanctioned by the Koran and the state. There is no Christian society that allows that.

And it's just some bizarre coincidence that every country that allows for gays to be murdered just happen to be Muslim countries.

• Options

Hondo comes out *against* gun control

El oh el
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

Great, but in the Muslim religion, in some countries you can toss gays off of buildings and stone people to death and it's all sanctioned by the Koran and the state. There is no Christian society that allows that.

And it's just some bizarre coincidence that every country that allows for gays to be murdered just happen to be Muslim countries.

As always. Bob misses the point.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

I got the point Hondo, you're an apologist for Islamic terror and murder because Christians do bad things too.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

I got the point Hondo, you're an apologist for Islamic terror and murder because Christians do bad things too.
    Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Let me help you out Hondo because you seem to have a problem correctly identifying a lie.

These are lies Hondo.

Blacks in the 1970s couldn't drink from public water fountains in some places in America

I never said anything about the MAGA hat wearing kids.

Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

Terror and murder are bad. But as always, your argument is that the evidence of Muslims who do bad things should inform our dealings with all Muslims. You never have the balls to say how exactly.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Huh?

1. What part of: "I'm not saying that's what your trying to say." did you not understand?

2. I'm not speaking for hondo nor do I follow his point. My uneducated guess is that Syria is a shithole because of a asshole dictator, not a religion. But let's look at Muslims elsewhere, outside of the middle East because the countries you listed are all in that region and that regional bias could account for some, most or all of their cultural shittiness.

Indonesia. 230m muslims (88% of total pop.) Shitty culture by your definition? Honest question. Compared to the Philippines (81% Catholic, 95% Christian).

India. 190m muslims (low % of country total, but 10% of global pop.)

Turkey. 80m (roughly 99%)

I don't want to live in any of these places, but I don't see that Islam is necessarily bringing them down.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Organized religion may or may not be bad but it's undeniable that some religions are far more murderous and intolerant than other religions.

Hondo and O'Keefed running interference for a religion that tosses gays off buildings is just an extra bonus.

Agreed. In the present day, the extremists of the Islam faith (ISIS and it's ilk) are not doing anything to make it look like the religion of peace. They are grasping for power and using their "faith" as a crutch. I'd guess that many of the people that join the jihad are unemployed, poor, mentally weak or on the margins of their society in some other way.

The great majority of Muslims aren't out committing acts of terror, beheadings, stonings, etc.
    KOMO it yourself, but that's not always the case. As I recall, a significant number of jihadis that came into Iraq were college students.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Let me help you out Hondo because you seem to have a problem correctly identifying a lie.

These are lies Hondo.

Blacks in the 1970s couldn't drink from public water fountains in some places in America

I never said anything about the MAGA hat wearing kids.

Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s.

Hope that helps.

The first one is true relative to my point. If you think there wasn't segregation in the early 70s still in rural locations you are fucktarded. Races own quote even said as much.

The second one I said once he was acting a fool. And I thought you were referring to the maga country comment in the sennot deal.

And the last one I was technically wrong on and said as much.

Being wrong and intentionally lying are two different things. You sir, are intentionally lying.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Organized religion may or may not be bad but it's undeniable that some religions are far more murderous and intolerant than other religions.

Hondo and O'Keefed running interference for a religion that tosses gays off buildings is just an extra bonus.

Agreed. In the present day, the extremists of the Islam faith (ISIS and it's ilk) are not doing anything to make it look like the religion of peace. They are grasping for power and using their "faith" as a crutch. I'd guess that many of the people that join the jihad are unemployed, poor, mentally weak or on the margins of their society in some other way.

The great majority of Muslims aren't out committing acts of terror, beheadings, stonings, etc.
    KOMO it yourself, but that's not always the case. As I recall, a significant number of jihadis that came into Iraq were college students.
    From Harvard, Ucla and UW? Or more like EIT (Egypt Institute of Technology).
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

The great majority tacitly approves and provides funding. This would have been over long ago if they turned them in. HTH
    Source for your info? Or did you hear this from Muslim's at the shooting range?
    Do you see them turning them in all over the world. Why aren't the good mooselimbs turning in the bad ones? Every attack we find that there were numerous others who knew or even assisted. Yeat no one turns them in. Where do they get the money? Many mooselimbs here send money via various "charities" that ends up funding the terrorists. Many Masques as well.

The Muslim religion has been incompatible with any other religion or culture because it is more than a religion. It is a system of government and rules any society they live in must abide by. It's also out to take over the world and it's in black and white. Strike off the heads of the non-believers. If you don't switch you die. Hence the Crusades and a thousand years of mooselimb insignificance.