Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chinsightful.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/the-islamic-states-shocking-war-on-homosexuals/?utm_term=.9a10fd081b65

In a single day in September, the Islamic State killed nine men and a 15-year-old boy in a Syrian town who had been accused of sodomy. In January 2015, a media wing of the extremist group released images that appeared to show fighters pushing men accused of homosexuality off a building in the Iraqi city of Mosul. In July, two men suffered the same fate in the Syrian city of Palmyra, then controlled by the Islamic State. They were shoved off the roof of a hotel after an Islamic State official ruled that they must die.

"I’d prefer it if you shoot me in the head," one of the men pleaded to the militants, according to witness testimony gleaned by the Associated Press.

According to one count, the Islamic State has killed at least 16 men through this method. At least six others reportedly were stoned to death, including one man sentenced for homosexuality who had survived being pushed off a building in March.

https://fox9.com/news/minnesota-isis-sentencing-ilhan-omar-letter

MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - The 9 Minnesota men charged with planning to join ISIS are scheduled to be sentenced next week. Ahead of those court dates, 13 letters were sent to Judge Michael Davis in the case of defendant Abdirahman Yasin Daud, including a letter from state Rep. Ilhan Omar, who on Election Night became with first elected Somali-American lawmaker in the nation.

Rep. Omar asked Judge Davis for “compassion” and a “restorative approach to justice,” concluding that “this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.”

The latest darling of the left.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In a single day in September, the Islamic State killed nine men and a 15-year-old boy in a Syrian town who had been accused of sodomy. In January 2015, a media wing of the extremist group released images that appeared to show fighters pushing men accused of homosexuality off a building in the Iraqi city of Mosul. In July, two men suffered the same fate in the Syrian city of Palmyra, then controlled by the Islamic State. They were shoved off the roof of a hotel after an Islamic State official ruled that they must die.

"I’d prefer it if you shoot me in the head," one of the men pleaded to the militants, according to witness testimony gleaned by the Associated Press.

According to one count, the Islamic State has killed at least 16 men through this method. At least six others reportedly were stoned to death, including one man sentenced for homosexuality who had survived being pushed off a building in March.

Obviously that has nothing to do with Islam. Those guys must have all been Iranians.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Obviously that has nothing to do with Islam. Those guys must have all been Iranians.

It has as much to do with Islam as the Salem Witch Trials have to do with Christianity or the KKK has to do with the GOP. There's nuts everywhere . . . but look who I'm telling that to!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

There are blond haired people in America, some of them are Christians who have called for the death of gay people. Therefore using Hondo's Kunt logic, blondes support killing gay people.

HondoFS with the Association fallacy. Is anyone surprised?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You certainly failed to prove it by lying as usual

There is no equivalence but but but but

You and Bob hate realizing you been lying then try to call the person who called you out a liar. Nice work!!
    What was my lie? Did I claim Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s or did I claim blacks couldn't drink from Public drinking fountains in the 1970s?

First you said no one killed gay people in the name of Christianity. I showed you where you were lying. Then you changed it to Christian churches didn't call for violence against gay people. And I showed you where some pastors did.

Fucking liar. And an idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It has as much to do with Islam as the Salem Witch Trials have to do with Christianity or the KKK has to do with the GOP. There's nuts everywhere . . . but look who I'm telling that to!
    Explains why there are so many Muslim countries that allow for gays to be killed because it has nothing to do with Islam.

Does anyone for one second believe that Christian theocratic states were murdering blacks in the name of their religion and the state was taking no actions to prosecute people for these actions that O'Keefed here would be arguing that it had nothing to do with Christianity?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You’re full of shit.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Support for Sharia has nothing to do with Islam, it's all about the Iranians.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The evidence may shift and mutate, old evidence debunked and discarded, new evidence discovered or simply invented, but that wonderful CONCLUSION remains eternal and unchanging.

People are extremely egotistical when it comes to ideas. Especially very stupid people, who have so few ideas, and therefore each idea is especially valuable to them.

Once they have a stupid ego-flattering, worldview-confirming idea stuck in their stupid heads, they will do all sorts of stupid things to protect it.

Just came across this. I think it goes a long way in explaining the behavior of liberals like Hondo and O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    2001400ex said:

I know you get your news from comics and you think that's witty. But:

In the U.S., a 2014 Pew Research Center study shows, Muslim Americans are less accepting of homosexuality than Americans as a whole: 47 percent of U.S. Muslims said it should be discouraged and 45 percent said it should be accepted.

But they were not the religious group that was most disapproving: Evangelical Christians, Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons oppose homosexuality by larger margins.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/86046404

And the vast majority of mooselimbs in the world throw gays off tall buildings.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

In the U.S., a 2014 Pew Research Center study shows, Muslim Americans are less accepting of homosexuality than Americans as a whole: 47 percent of U.S. Muslims said it should be discouraged and 45 percent said it should be accepted.

But they were not the religious group that was most disapproving: Evangelical Christians, Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons oppose homosexuality by larger margins.

Apparently something more than half a billion Muslims throw the remaining Muslims off tall buildings for being gay in Sled’s “reality”.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Apparently something more than half a billion Muslims throw the remaining Muslims off tall buildings for being gay in Sled’s “reality”.
    https://www.ibtimes.com/violence-against-gay-people-muslims-throw-accused-homosexuals-roof-video-2519915
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

https://www.ibtimes.com/violence-against-gay-people-muslims-throw-accused-homosexuals-roof-video-2519915
    According to your logic. Most Christians want to kill gay people as well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

And according to your logic a single crack pot who claims to have a Christian Church calling for the death of gays, is just the same as the Iranian state enforcing a death penalty against gays.

Using your Kunt logic we could say due to Jim Jones, Christians support mass suicide.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It’s really a shame your Great Great Grandfather was never around to tell you stories about what fighting in WWII was like. You wouldn’t be so pompous and cavalier.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

And according to your logic a single crack pot who claims to have a Christian Church calling for the death of gays, is just the same as the Iranian state enforcing a death penalty against gays.

Using your Kunt logic we could say due to Jim Jones, Christians support mass suicide.
    Where did I say it's the same? I was just calling you out for your bullshit lies.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It’s really a shame your Great Great Grandfather was never around to tell you stories about what fighting in WWII was like. You wouldn’t be so pompous and cavalier.
    My great great grandfather fought in the Civil War. But I am young at heart. Thanks for noticing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Where did I say it's the same? I was just calling you out for your bullshit lies.
    What are my lies Hondo? You were asked if you had any video of Christians throwing gays off building and then provided a Wikipedia link that talked Stonewall and hate crimes directed at gays. Nothing that you linked to even mentioned Christians attacking gays.