Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chinsightful.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Some human rights activists and opponents of the government in Iran claim between 4,000 and 6,000 gay men and lesbians have been executed in Iran for crimes related to their sexual orientation since 1979

Yeah, Christians do that shit all the time.

What this really reveals about both Hondo and O'Keefed, is the pure contempt and hatred they have for their fellow Americans. To compare what Iran does to gays, to illegal acts committed against gays in America, that the state here then prosecutes people for is fucking outrageous.

Look how blob dishonestly conflates the acts of the despicable regime in Iran into a broad claim about Islam. Yet we’ve seen how he’ll cry like a little schoolgirl at any suggestion that the Nazis made use of traditional Christian antipathy toward the Jews during the Holocaust.
    STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!
    That was way back in the 20th Century, right?
    Nazi Germany was not a theocracy
    Is there a point buried in that non-controversial observation?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

In hondo's little mind some random dude "advocating" for gays to be killed equals a state policy to kill gays based on the Islamic Religion

Bob said advocating. Not me. After I provided examples where gay people were killed in the name of Christianity. Bob didn't like that so he went to "Christian Church advocating for" which I showed examples of that.

Now you are "State sponsored".

Moving goalposts. Gif
    You didn't provide a single example of people being killed in the name of Christianity you lying sack of shit. And there is no recognized Christian domination that advocates the murder of gay people. The fact that you have some freak show church like that Westboro Baptist church that is condemned by every Christian Church group doesn't compare to a state sanctioned murder of gay people in the name of Islam.

What happens to someone who follows through on call to murder gays in this country Hondo?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Throughout history "most" groups have hated gays. Here in the evil christian USA they have full civil rights including marriage

Yet the virtue gangs consistently talks about how bad the USA is while giving a pass as Damone points out

I know Hondofs missed the point as usual. But the point isn’t that someone hates gays and women , the point is the leftists give some groups a pass as a virtue signaling attempt.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Throughout history "most" groups have hated gays. Here in the evil christian USA they have full civil rights including marriage

Yet the virtue gangs consistently talks about how bad the USA is while giving a pass as Damone points out

I know Hondofs missed the point as usual. But the point isn’t that someone hates gays and women , the point is the leftists give some groups a pass as a virtue signaling attempt.

Leftist give Islam a pass because Islam shares their hostility to Christianity and Western Civilization. Islam hates Christians and Jews and so do most leftists.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Kind of like how they treat punching up vs punching down?

I do find it sadistic that the left pushes for gay rights, but turns their head when they are brutally murdered by a certain culture.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Leftist give Islam a pass because Islam shares their hostility to Christianity and Western Civilization. Islam hates Christians and Jews and so do most leftists.
    I keep hearing about people giving Islam a pass because of things Islam supposedly believes. I can't be the only one here who actually knows a few Muslims
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Some human rights activists and opponents of the government in Iran claim between 4,000 and 6,000 gay men and lesbians have been executed in Iran for crimes related to their sexual orientation since 1979

What this really reveals about both Hondo and O'Keefed, is the pure contempt and hatred they have for their fellow Americans. To compare what Iran does to gays, to illegal acts committed against gays in America, that the state here then prosecutes people for is fucking outrageous.

Look how blob dishonestly conflates the acts of the despicable regime in Iran into a broad claim about Islam. Yet we’ve seen how he’ll cry like a little schoolgirl at any suggestion that the Nazis made use of traditional Christian antipathy toward the Jews during the Holocaust.
    Weird the way those Iranian's are able to influence so many other Muslim countries.

There are over 10 countries where engaging in homosexual activity is punishable by death. The one thing they all share in common isn't that they're all Persian. And the rest of your post is a complete fucking lie.

My opposition was to a dumbfuck who claimed that Nazis carried out the Holocaust in the name of Christianity.

You know O'Keefed, if you have to fucking lie you probably don't have much of an argument in the first place.
    Name 10 plus countries that punish gay people to death.
    Afghanistan[1][2]
    Brunei[3]
    Iran[4]
    Mauritania, only applies to Muslim men[4]
    Sudan for a third conviction[4]
    Nigeria where several northern states have adopted sharia as the law of the land[4]
    Yemen[4][5]
    Saudi Arabia[4]
    Qatar applies only to Muslims, for extramarital-sex regardless of the gender of the participants[4]
    Somalia( Jubaland) where several southern states have adopted sharia law[4]

There's 9, as Qatar shouldn't count as it basically counts adultery in general....I see why you used 10+. There is a disputed tenth

There is legal dispute whether the law of the United Arab Emirates allows for the death penalty for homosexuality, however Amnesty International could find no instances of the death penalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_for_homosexuality
    I didn't say 10. Bob said 10 plus. And there's a reason why I asked him to name 10.
  • Options

This may surprise you but hondo is lying

Swanson hosted the Freedom 2015: National Religious Liberties Conference in Des Moines, Iowa, attended by Republican presidential candidates Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and his father Rafael Cruz, former Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas, and Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana. The conference addressed a number of topics, including the history of religious liberty, religious liberty in the workplace and military, Christian involvement in government, and how to secure religious liberty for the future. At the conference, Swanson spoke about a Biblical mandate of the death penalty for homosexuality, stating that both the Old and New Testament cover the "sin of homosexuality" and that in Romans 1 Paul the Apostle affirms that it is worthy of capital punishment.[9][10] In the same speech, he stated that he was not calling for these biblical injunctions to be enacted in America "because homosexuals need time to repent" and "America needs time to repent".[10][11][1] Ted Cruz's spokesman Rick Tyler called Swanson's statements "reprehensible" and given the comments "it was a mistake for Senator Cruz to appear at the event", stating that Cruz is against hatred or violence against homosexuals.[12][13]

That's one comment you dispute. What about the rest?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I keep hearing about people giving Islam a pass because of things Islam supposedly believes. I can't be the only one here who actually knows a few Muslims
    By gosh if you know a few Muslims that settles it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Weird the way those Iranian's are able to influence so many other Muslim countries.

There are over 10 countries where engaging in homosexual activity is punishable by death. The one thing they all share in common isn't that they're all Persian. And the rest of your post is a complete fucking lie.

My opposition was to a dumbfuck who claimed that Nazis carried out the Holocaust in the name of Christianity.

You know O'Keefed, if you have to fucking lie you probably don't have much of an argument in the first place.
    Name 10 plus countries that punish gay people to death.
    Afghanistan[1][2]
    Brunei[3]
    Iran[4]
    Mauritania, only applies to Muslim men[4]
    Sudan for a third conviction[4]
    Nigeria where several northern states have adopted sharia as the law of the land[4]
    Yemen[4][5]
    Saudi Arabia[4]
    Qatar applies only to Muslims, for extramarital-sex regardless of the gender of the participants[4]
    Somalia( Jubaland) where several southern states have adopted sharia law[4]

There's 9, as Qatar shouldn't count as it basically counts adultery in general....I see why you used 10+. There is a disputed tenth

There is legal dispute whether the law of the United Arab Emirates allows for the death penalty for homosexuality, however Amnesty International could find no instances of the death penalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_for_homosexuality
    I didn't say 10. Bob said 10 plus. And there's a reason why I asked him to name 10.
    And there's a reason why I told you to go fuck yourself.

I thought was because of the Iranians not Islam.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Swanson hosted the Freedom 2015: National Religious Liberties Conference in Des Moines, Iowa, attended by Republican presidential candidates Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and his father Rafael Cruz, former Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas, and Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana. The conference addressed a number of topics, including the history of religious liberty, religious liberty in the workplace and military, Christian involvement in government, and how to secure religious liberty for the future. At the conference, Swanson spoke about a Biblical mandate of the death penalty for homosexuality, stating that both the Old and New Testament cover the "sin of homosexuality" and that in Romans 1 Paul the Apostle affirms that it is worthy of capital punishment.[9][10] In the same speech, he stated that he was not calling for these biblical injunctions to be enacted in America "because homosexuals need time to repent" and "America needs time to repent".[10][11][1] Ted Cruz's spokesman Rick Tyler called Swanson's statements "reprehensible" and given the comments "it was a mistake for Senator Cruz to appear at the event", stating that Cruz is against hatred or violence against homosexuals.[12][13]

if you lied on the first one why would I bother to go further? You lie like you breathe

I don't dispute anything. You flat out lied
  • Options

2001400ex said:

if you lied on the first one why would I bother to go further? You lie like you breathe

I don't dispute anything. You flat out lied
    There are Christians in America, some who are pastors, who have called for the death of gay people. Are you seriously saying that's not true?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You certainly failed to prove it by lying as usual

There is no equivalence but but but but
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    There are blond haired people in America, some of them are Christians who have called for the death of gay people. Therefore using Hondo's Kunt logic, blondes support killing gay people.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

but but but

Nebraska?
    Minnesota
  • Options

You and Bob hate realizing you been lying then try to call the person who called you out a liar. Nice work!!
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

By gosh if you know a few Muslims that settles it
    As opposed to whatever the fuck the point you're trying to make is.

You've convinced me we don't want a Muslim theocracy, or any other.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

There are blond haired people in America, some of them are Christians who have called for the death of gay people. Therefore using Hondo's Kunt logic, blondes support killing gay people.

This is about the equivalent of your argument that what Iran does tells us what Muslims believe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

You and Bob hate realizing you been lying then try to call the person who called you out a liar. Nice work!!
    What was my lie? Did I claim Social Security didn't exist in the 1950s or did I claim blacks couldn't drink from Public drinking fountains in the 1970s?