Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump tells a Trail of Tears joke

12346»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

He’s like a son to me.

You’ve failed him in teaching him the ways of HCH. I even agreed with his premise with the original post. Then he went full retard in the debate. Pull him aside. Have him Pm Irishdawg. Lurk a while and have him get a feel for the place.
    It kills me how you and others have talked about this sub board like it's some special place that takes time to understand. It's an offshoot of a college football message board full of old deplorables patting each other on the back for god knows what. It ain't rocket science, bro.
    No we beat stupid people over the head with reality. As you age you'll find out what we're talking about. It'll take a while until you actually earn a living and figure it out.
    We? Lol you are the stupid person. You are just too stupid to know that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of liberals in this thread scared of an over weight white kid from Queens
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

A lot of liberals in this thread scared of an over weight white kid from Queens

Good post man.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

He’s like a son to me.

You’ve failed him in teaching him the ways of HCH. I even agreed with his premise with the original post. Then he went full retard in the debate. Pull him aside. Have him Pm Irishdawg. Lurk a while and have him get a feel for the place.
    It kills me how you and others have talked about this sub board like it's some special place that takes time to understand. It's an offshoot of a college football message board full of old deplorables patting each other on the back for god knows what. It ain't rocket science, bro.
    No we beat stupid people over the head with reality. As you age you'll find out what we're talking about. It'll take a while until you actually earn a living and figure it out.
    Go get the shit out of your pants, you old retard, and have a pudding cup.

I don't eat much pudding. I'k not quite as old as Race.

Why don't you kids play outside!