Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump tells a Trail of Tears joke

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Blu82 said:

What kills me is you old fucks will read into every conspiratorial detail if it's attached to Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or AOC, but when you have this staring you in the face, suddenly you cant figure out how to connect the dots. I cant wait until the boomers are all dead. Worst generation in american history.

Nice quote job, old man
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the Trumpster is a big pile of caca - but he moved in and is running amok inside your head
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I’ve felt for a while Trump owned Elizabeth Warren but this schtick has been going on for too long and he’s pushing it too far.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What kills me is you old fucks will read into every conspiratorial detail if it's attached to Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or AOC, but when you have this staring you in the face, suddenly you cant figure out how to connect the dots. I cant wait until the boomers are all dead. Worst generation in american history.

The problem is it's in Trump's own words. Rather than Fox news, a meme, or hotair.com.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    It’s a pretty embarrassing joke for a president to make but I suppose we?re long passed that.
  • Options

Dude61 said:

People who are proven to have appropriated ethnicity for professional advancement should be mocked.

No its Trump

Not Warren lying for years using cultural appropriation that the left abhorred until they didn't

But a tweet man. That's too far

The kids here sound like old men screaming at clouds
    Right, the problem here is someone other than the person who made the Trail of Tears joke. You people are pathetic.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

People who are proven to have appropriated ethnicity for professional advancement should be mocked.

So I agree it's FS for her to put that she's native in anything. But show how she used that for professional advancement.

Or how they means it's ok for Trump to write what he did.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

Not SMART!!!

SWIDT?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,230
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

No its Trump

Not Warren lying for years using cultural appropriation that the left abhorred until they didn't

Right, the problem here is someone other than the person who made the Trail of Tears joke. You people are pathetic.
    You people?
  • Options

Dude61 said:

No its Trump

You people?
    That's the racist comment in this thread?
  • Options

Dude61 said:

No its Trump

You people?
    you having a stroke?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Liberals trying hard to deflect from their KKK-dressed governor.

As a reminder it wasn’t Trump stealing heritage from Native Americans to prop himself up for 20+ years...ridiculing that is now more “offensive” than the crime itself...
  • Options

As a reminder it wasn’t Trump stealing heritage from Native Americans to prop himself up for 20+ years...ridiculing that is now more “offensive” than the crime itself...

The Virginia story died when a Republican was found to do the same thing except as an editor. Many times. Keep up.

And crime? What crime was committed? Hammer going to drop on Warren any day now?
  • Options

:D:D I love it, you people will spin anything to keep from criticizing dear leader trump
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

No its Trump

You people?
    you having a stroke?
    too early - I like to wait until a little later, and I will probably have a couple
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

:D:D I love it, you people will spin anything to keep from criticizing dear leader trump
    You've worn out "you people" in 150 posts.

Bravo.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Trump should not have used all caps...insensitive at best, and Warren shouldn’t have used improper cultural appropriation for political and financial gain. Can both be wrong?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Join the list of candidate bad enough to lose to Donald fucking Trump