Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump tells a Trail of Tears joke

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

MisterEm said:

Liberals trying hard to deflect from their KKK-dressed governor.

As a reminder it wasn’t Trump stealing heritage from Native Americans to prop himself up for 20+ years...ridiculing that is now more “offensive” than the crime itself...

:D:D I love it, you people will spin anything to keep from criticizing dear leader trump
    You've worn out "you people" in 150 posts.

Bravo.
    You people dont respond well when someone interrupts your circlejerk of conspiracy theorists, internet economists, and senile deplorables
    In all seriousness, for a guy who claims to be so much smarter and better informed than the most of us here you sure come off as a dumbfuck. I've yet to see you ever offer anything that's even in the least bit insightful nor have you ever even attempted to try and refute what us dumb conservatives are saying other than name calling.

Since you're so much smarter than us, tell us how AOC is going to pay for everything that she is advocating for?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

As a reminder it wasn’t Trump stealing heritage from Native Americans to prop himself up for 20+ years...ridiculing that is now more “offensive” than the crime itself...

:D:D I love it, you people will spin anything to keep from criticizing dear leader trump

Bravo.
    You people dont respond well when someone interrupts your circlejerk of conspiracy theorists, internet economists, and senile deplorables
    In all seriousness, for a guy who claims to be so much smarter and better informed than the most of us here you sure come off as a dumbfuck. I've yet to see you ever offer anything that's even in the least bit insightful nor have you ever even attempted to try and refute what us dumb conservatives are saying other than name calling.

Since you're so much smarter than us, tell us how AOC is going to pay for everything that she is advocating for?
    How old are you GayBob? 60-62?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

Bravo.

Old enough to know that you were completely full of shit when you claimed that Banks were foreclosing on people who weren't behind on their mortgages.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

Bravo.

Old enough to know that you were completely full of shit when you claimed that Banks were foreclosing on people who weren't behind on their mortgages.

The guy who waits in ERs for health care and funded his mortgage down payment through his 401k pretends to understand mortgage finance. The fact you’re and fucking imbecile doesn’t add credibility to your posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, how totally stupid of me to finance a mortgage 17 years ago that allowed me purchase a home in the Bay Area, without having to pay any Mortgage Insurance on a home that's now worth more than $400K than I paid for it. I should have listened to a fucking financial genius like you who thinks that banks foreclose on people who are current on their mortgages.

401K loan is long ago paid off and all the interest I paid on it I paid to myself. How fucking stupid was I.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, how totally stupid of me to finance a mortgage 17 years ago that allowed me purchase a home in the Bay Area, without having to pay any Mortgage Insurance on a home that's now worth more than $400K than I paid for it. I should have listened to a fucking financial genius like you who thinks that banks foreclose on people who are current on their mortgages.

401K loan is long ago paid off and all the interest I paid on it I paid to myself. How fucking stupid was I.

You sound poor. And uneducated.
    But you are here to hand out financial advise and analysis to other trumpanzees.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And you sound like a dumbfuck with a big mouth who is now falling back on his canned responses because you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Go ahead dumbfuck, tell me why using my 401K to finance my mortgage was such a horrible financial decision.

I've not offered any financial advise to anyone here dumbfuck, I just refuted Hondo's lie that Banks don't allow you to borrow from you 401K to finance a down payment and you being the Hondo ass tonguer you are came a running to inform us all about how that was some kind of terrible financial move.

You've got fucking nothing but your ignorant big mouth Kunt.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

And you sound like a dumbfuck with a big mouth who is now falling back on his canned responses because you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Go ahead dumbfuck, tell me why using my 401K to finance my mortgage was such a horrible financial decision.

I've not offered any financial advise to anyone here dumbfuck, I just refuted Hondo's lie that Banks don't allow you to borrow from you 401K to finance a down payment and you being the Hondo ass tonguer you are came a running to inform us all about how that was some kind of terrible financial move.

No, I get it. You are poor and have no cash. Just seems weird you post here like you’re proud about it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Why do you lie? I said most banks. If your story is true. Which I doubt. But you said it was 17 years ago. Shit you could sign a piece of paper saying your income was $300k a year and buy a house back then. Now days, most banks won't allow it because there's restrictions on it. Such as you can only take out half your balance up to $50k. And it has to be paid back within 5 years, so your payment the first 5 years is much higher than paying PMI. And if you can't afford it without borrowing from your 401k, then you probably can't afford it borrowing from your 401k.

I do chuckle about you talking about what you did 17 years ago and calling me a liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No, I get it. You are poor and have no cash. Just seems weird you post here like you’re proud about it.
    Some of us don't have rich daddies. Not quite sure how refuting Hondo and your dipshittery = me being proud. But it's not as if you have real point here you're just being a dumb Kunt who likes to run your mouth.

So I guess we're never going to learn from the fucking financial genius why borrowing from the 401K was such a horrible financial decision.

As I said, stick to tonguing Hondo's ass. You've got nothing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you lie? I said most banks. If your story is true. Which I doubt. But you said it was 17 years ago. Shit you could sign a piece of paper saying your income was $300k a year and buy a house back then. Now days, most banks won't allow it because there's restrictions on it. Such as you can only take out half your balance up to $50k. And it has to be paid back within 5 years, so your payment the first 5 years is much higher than paying PMI. And if you can't afford it without borrowing from your 401k, then you probably can't afford it borrowing from your 401k.

I do chuckle about you talking about what you did 17 years ago and calling me a liar.
    Yeah and you never said anything about the MAGA hat wearing kids. Fucking liar.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

It is ironic that the same folks that claim cow farts was a photo shop are claiming Trump said trail of tears when that wasn't even photo shopped in

But if @Swaye is offended I am offended. My ancestors paid a visit to @Swaye 's ancestors in the 700s. Not sure if they killed us all or we just left. But we share a bond

So you are calling Trump ignorant than? He's so dumb he doesn't know what the trail of years was.
    Trail of years? Maybe a linky? Never heard of it.

I have heard of the campaign trail. In her case their will be tears.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eagerly awaiting to see how you old pieces of trash spin this one
    Looks like you care, which is exactly what he wanted. Sad you feel bad for her after all the blatant lying and positioning she did with her fraudulent claim to being an Indian. Curious; is there some bank that cashes social justice credits that allow you to take a lesbian to coffee in hopes she says maybe if you were a woman she'd date you??
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m outraged
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Postal91 said:

Looks like you care, which is exactly what he wanted. Sad you feel bad for her after all the blatant lying and positioning she did with her fraudulent claim to being an Indian. Curious; is there some bank that cashes social justice credits that allow you to take a lesbian to coffee in hopes she says maybe if you were a woman she'd date you??
    Wow you seem like a big tough guy. I'm sure everyone you know is very impressed by how tough you are
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

Wow you seem like a big tough guy. I'm sure everyone you know is very impressed by how tough you are
    Sounds like you care. But answer the question. Is there a bank where you can cash your social justice credits and do you get extra credit for virtue signally? Because that’s pretty much all you do here.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Postal91 said:

Sounds like you care. But answer the question. Is there a bank where you can cash your social justice credits and do you get extra credit for virtue signally? Because that’s pretty much all you do here.
    Oh man, I wouldn't want to be accused of caring. Burn! Not only are you tough but you're clever, too

Great joke about the bank thing too, man. I bet you were always the clever one
  • Options
    I mean nothing says tough and clever like jokes about lesbians! God damn this guy is cool as fuck