Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump tells a Trail of Tears joke

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    MisterEm said:

Liberals trying hard to deflect from their KKK-dressed governor.

As a reminder it wasn’t Trump stealing heritage from Native Americans to prop himself up for 20+ years...ridiculing that is now more “offensive” than the crime itself...

:D:D I love it, you people will spin anything to keep from criticizing dear leader trump
    You've worn out "you people" in 150 posts.

Bravo.
    You people dont respond well when someone interrupts your circlejerk of conspiracy theorists, internet economists, and senile deplorables
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    To find what society REALLY thinks, simply compare legal penalties for the two offenses.

Which holds a greater penalty for the offender in the US Legal system?

Fraud vs. bad joke
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

To find what society REALLY thinks, simply compare legal penalties for the two offenses.

Which holds a greater penalty for the offender in the US Legal system?

Fraud vs. bad joke

I think some people here would actually say the bad joke should be. We also now have dumbfucks in Congress who would agree with that sentiment.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Dude61 said:

People who are proven to have appropriated ethnicity for professional advancement should be mocked.

No its Trump

Not Warren lying for years using cultural appropriation that the left abhorred until they didn't

But a tweet man. That's too far

The kids here sound like old men screaming at clouds
    Right, the problem here is someone other than the person who made the Trail of Tears joke. You people are pathetic.
    Yet somehow your mind can not equate her declaring she is running for the presidency with "campaign trail". Talk about comprehension problems.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I don’t think Trump used all Caps, I think it was photoshopped
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

I don’t think Trump used all Caps, I think it was photoshopped

Lil lyin Bob thinks you can Photoshop a linked tweet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    It’s called a joke dumbass and you’re the punchline
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It’s called a joke dumbass and you’re the punchline

Liar
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo is in full meltdown collapse
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Trump should not have used all caps...insensitive at best, and Warren shouldn’t have used improper cultural appropriation for political and financial gain. Can both be wrong?

They both are. Warren's transgression is FAR worse in my mind, as she used YEARS of lies to gain personal advancement. But Trump is typical Trump and saying offensive shit for no good reason. As penance I think Warren should be forced to live in a trailer on a res for 10 years, and Trump should have his twatter taken away for a month. I feel these punishments, while unequal, would hurt them both about the same.
    I'll go along with this

Trump's tweets are like the poor. They will be with us always

At least so far he is letting AOC stew in her own mess. She would probably love a tweet about now they could focus on instead of the shit show
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101

Swaye said:

Trump should not have used all caps...insensitive at best, and Warren shouldn’t have used improper cultural appropriation for political and financial gain. Can both be wrong?

They both are. Warren's transgression is FAR worse in my mind, as she used YEARS of lies to gain personal advancement. But Trump is typical Trump and saying offensive shit for no good reason. As penance I think Warren should be forced to live in a trailer on a res for 10 years, and Trump should have his twatter taken away for a month. I feel these punishments, while unequal, would hurt them both about the same.
    I'll go along with this

Trump's tweets are like the poor. They will be with us always

At least so far he is letting AOC stew in her own mess. She would probably love a tweet about now they could focus on instead of the shit show
    The Donald is holding back the heavy artillery tweets on AOC until The Enquirer drops the sex tape.

Then it's gonna be fucking awesome.

• Options

It is ironic that the same folks that claim cow farts was a photo shop are claiming Trump said trail of tears when that wasn't even photo shopped in

But if @Swaye is offended I am offended. My ancestors paid a visit to @Swaye 's ancestors in the 700s. Not sure if they killed us all or we just left. But we share a bond

So you are calling Trump ignorant than? He's so dumb he doesn't know what the trail of years was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

It is ironic that the same folks that claim cow farts was a photo shop are claiming Trump said trail of tears when that wasn't even photo shopped in

But if @Swaye is offended I am offended. My ancestors paid a visit to @Swaye 's ancestors in the 700s. Not sure if they killed us all or we just left. But we share a bond

So you are calling Trump ignorant than? He's so dumb he doesn't know what the trail of years was.
    What?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Did someone photoshop Hondo? Trail of years? What a dumbfuck.