Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ethan Garbers, 2020 4* QB, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

HE’S THE FUCKING MAN. IF HE BEATS OUT SOMEONE IT MEANS HE’S GOOD. STOP BEING FUCK IDIOTS.

Off your meds these days?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Apparently he absolutely balled out in the elite 11 finals. And hes a stud recruiter. Fuck all the haters.

He was ranked 11th out of 11, no?

I think he’s decent and worth a scholly but if he ever plays it will be a disappointment.
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Apparently he absolutely balled out in the elite 11 finals. And hes a stud recruiter. Fuck all the haters.

I think he’s decent and worth a scholly but if he ever plays it will be a disappointment.
    No.
  • Options

dnc said:

He finished ranked 9th out of 20 4 star ish QBs, and also led his 7on7 portion team to the finals by going 6 td 0 picks
    That’s a good report.

I’m glad he’s ours.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal got Kyle, the Dawgs got Corey.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

HE’S THE FUCKING MAN. IF HE BEATS OUT SOMEONE IT MEANS HE’S GOOD. STOP BEING FUCK IDIOTS.

Bingo

It’s why I always say that it’s never about any player particularly

As long as you bring in talented players, let the cream rise to the top and the best player plays
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Apparently the top 11 in this camp was voted on by the players themselves and is almost totally meaningless.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Apparently the top 11 in this camp was voted on by the players themselves and is almost totally meaningless.

You don't think that the players can be trusted to made honest assessments of their peers at this level?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    animate said:

You don't think that the players can be trusted to made honest assessments of their peers at this level?
    The NFL Top 100 players vote is a popularity contest. Why would you think a vote by high schoolers wouldn't be?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

The NFL Top 100 players vote is a popularity contest. Why would you think a vote by high schoolers wouldn't be?
    It's my experience that kids usually know who the "best" players are. Whether they are honest and put it down on paper is another discussion.
  • Options

Almost?