Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems FS

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Why don’t you just go to her website and read it?

Link?
    You act like you haven't been there begging to help her campaign for president.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

10 years to completely remove fossil fuels AND nuclear energy all while getting rid of air travel? The sheer enormity of that makes the moon landing look like building a lego house. Is anyone at all thinking this is absurd?

Not getting rid of of air travel.

The goal is no nuclear. If we can do it without nuclear we should, if we can’t do it without nuclear we’ll end up using it.

No shit it’s absurd. This is what happens when you sit on your ass ignoring scientists. Do it or we’re chillin with the dinosaurs.
    We’re all long fucking dead and decomposed before an Ice Age hits. And probably twenty generations after that will be worm food as well.
    We'll all be long dead before we have to pay off the deficit. Didn't stop you from screaming about that for 8 years.
    So the lefties used to run the moral equivalence play to no end.

Now it’s the space time continuum equivalence angle. Because 8 years of deficits = 800 years of climate change.

Brilliant.
    No the climate change deal won't happen overnight. And honestly we need to be tougher on China and India and shit or what we do won't matter.

But if we don't start doing something now, we might get left behind. I'd rather be in the forefront of renewable energy. And you are fucktarded if you don't think it's a good idea to invest in it.

It's too bad the GOP is bought off by big oil so they are scared about the green new deal and peddle lies and bullshit about it. And you eat it up.
    It won't happen. It will never happen. But then the plan is to get rid of the constitution. How you gonna do that since the constitution won't allow the moves that would have to be made to deprive millions of their property, rights, freedom, pursuit of happiness etc. etc. etc.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

10 years to completely remove fossil fuels AND nuclear energy all while getting rid of air travel? The sheer enormity of that makes the moon landing look like building a lego house. Is anyone at all thinking this is absurd?

The goal is no nuclear. If we can do it without nuclear we should, if we can’t do it without nuclear we’ll end up using it.

No shit it’s absurd. This is what happens when you sit on your ass ignoring scientists. Do it or we’re chillin with the dinosaurs.
    We’re all long fucking dead and decomposed before an Ice Age hits. And probably twenty generations after that will be worm food as well.
    We'll all be long dead before we have to pay off the deficit. Didn't stop you from screaming about that for 8 years.
    So the lefties used to run the moral equivalence play to no end.

Now it’s the space time continuum equivalence angle. Because 8 years of deficits = 800 years of climate change.

Brilliant.
    No the climate change deal won't happen overnight. And honestly we need to be tougher on China and India and shit or what we do won't matter.

But if we don't start doing something now, we might get left behind. I'd rather be in the forefront of renewable energy. And you are fucktarded if you don't think it's a good idea to invest in it.

It's too bad the GOP is bought off by big oil so they are scared about the green new deal and peddle lies and bullshit about it. And you eat it up.
    So the GOP is bought off by big oil and one of the biggest talking points for Rats since 2012 is how Obama increased oil production in the US. Interesting.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Anyone with even understanding of economics, human nature, and an ounce of integrity. So pretty much everyone that isn't a committed leftist. They are cultists. This is their religion. And like most religious people their beliefs are based upon faith, not on a tangible reality or facts.

Why is it the dumbest, loudest people are always the ones claiming to understand human nature and economics? It's almost like a mating call

"Guys, over here! I read part of Atlas Shrugged and skimmed Milton Friedman's wikipedia entry too!"
    Why do the people who are always claiming to be so smart come off as mouthy fucking morons. Go ahead Kunt, inform us on how you plan on paying for all the shit AOC is advocating for.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Are China and India on board? If not, it doesn't matter at all.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Are China and India on board? If not, it doesn't matter at all.
    This.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

El oh fucking el at people (Hondo)who think the “deficit” has some date were it has to be “paid off”.

On another note, I’m sure if the government can take in enough money, they will solve climate change. Hell, I bet the climate will stay as it is for millions of years. They have a great track record.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

El oh fucking el at people (Hondo)who think the “deficit” has some date were it has to be “paid off”.

On another note, I’m sure if the government can take in enough money, they will solve climate change. Hell, I bet the climate will stay as it is for millions of years. They have a great track record.

I meant debt. And at some point we will need to work on paying it down.

And why are you so against investing in clean energy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When did I say I’m against investing in new “clean” energy technology? You’re so lazy In your logic. Which is probably why you love use fallacies. Why do you assume that if someone doesn’t think think the government should do something, they don’t think it should be done at all?

And you have no idea how the debt works or is financed, apparently. How do “we” work on “paying it down”. Tell me how that works. El oh fucking el.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Why do you assume that if someone doesn’t think think the government should do something, they don’t think it should be done at all?
    Oh god, a libertarian. I'd legit rather read what the senile Trump worshipers have to say
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Why do you assume that if someone doesn’t think think the government should do something, they don’t think it should be done at all?
    Oh god, a libertarian. I'd legit rather read what the senile Trump worshipers have to say
    Yeah he thinks the only tax that is close to acceptable is a sales tax.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I had a libertarian phase when I was like 20 and just wanted weed to be legal. I guess some people never grow out of it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

That’s not what I said. Idiot and liar
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I had a libertarian phase when I was like 20 and just wanted weed to be legal. I guess some people never grow out of it.
    Not libertarian. Classical liberal. But you probably don’t know what that is without googling it real quick.
  • Options
    :D Oh my god he really pulled the "Well actually I'm a classical liberal"

Incredible
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

:D Oh my god he really pulled the "Well actually I'm a classical liberal"

Incredible

A leftist without an original thought. And no argument. You and Hondo should be fast friends. Giving each other logical fallacy reach arounds.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

A

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

That Hondo's entire act. He is fucking murder on the strawman ass fuck.
  • Options

A

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You are right. You said a sales tax is the only tax you can tolerate.. And taxing productivity is fucktarded.

Do you not like the sound of it when repeated back to you?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When did I say I’m against investing in new “clean” energy technology? You’re so lazy In your logic. Which is probably why you love use fallacies. Why do you assume that if someone doesn’t think think the government should do something, they don’t think it should be done at all?

And you have no idea how the debt works or is financed, apparently. How do “we” work on “paying it down”. Tell me how that works. El oh fucking el.
    I was just reading that we are all doomed as insect populations are declining. You don't think that has anything to do with all those wind turbines smashing them? Endangered birds as well. Solar farms fry them all when they fly through as well. Damn greenies are destroying the planet!