Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Skipping all of Ballz’s posts in this thread and just wtfing them saved me roughly 12 IQ points.

If that's the way you feel, good. You don't have more than 50 IQ points to begin with, so the 12 you saved are really important for your ability to feed yourself and wipe your own ass.
    Disagree. My shit is in my throat, not my head.
    Slap yourself for that comeback.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Skipping all of Ballz’s posts in this thread and just wtfing them saved me roughly 12 IQ points.

If that's the way you feel, good. You don't have more than 50 IQ points to begin with, so the 12 you saved are really important for your ability to feed yourself and wipe your own ass.
    That’s a strong point
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Ballz is right about this guys. People need plenty of time to develop into the cerebral safety position before they see the field. People forget Taylor Rapp and Budda Baker never started at safety until their redshirt sophomore years.

We are so fucked.

#FireJimmyLake

How dumb can you be? Budda was terrible his first year as a starter and Rapp was an extreme outlier. Great fucking job being a retarded doog with those examples.

When the fuck did I say fire Jimmy Lake? Take his dick out your mouth. Everybody deserves to be criticized when criticism is warranted. That's what it means to have high fucking standards you fucking idiot.

Bottom line is our safety depth is fucking trash. Anybody who's not a retard sunshine pumper can see that. What are the chances that position group is saved by a redshirt freshman or true freshman? Very fucking low. It sure would be nice if we at least had Isaiah Pola-Mao or Talanoa Hufanga on the roster.

I always have to be the guy who sees less than ideal shit coming in advance while others want to ignore it until it slaps them in the fucking face. That's fine. I'll be the realist while others get slapped in the face by reality down the road.

Be sure to remember this thread and your dismissive attitude when Stanford's TE's are killing our safeties over the middle.
    Budda was terrible his first two games. The slot from Hawaii killed him and I still remember a ball bouncing off his face mask (he had horrible hands) before being caught for a TD. That said, by mid season he was a stud.
    Guess who our OOC schedule includes! The secondary is going to be fine for PAC 12 play as it will have time to develop against a shit tastic OOC schedule and is talented enough against this conference to overcome a lack of experience/development. The only real question mark is will it have the depth/experience to match up by the time we are playing in a bowl or potentially the playoffs. Probably not if it's Clemson/Alabama but we all knew this years ahead of time.
    Our second game of the season is against Cal. So no, they won't have a soft landing to develop. Plus, Eastern always has a team that can sneak up on Pac-12 opponents and give them a competitive game.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,292
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I thought Earl Thomas was playing safety? If he isn't, then we will plug in somebody like Earl Thomas, right?
  • Options

Slap yourself for that comeback.
    Your inability to shut the fuck up and take an L is prodigious.
    You already lost bro.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We suck at safety till we don't

Plus, I'm 6'6 and black, I win.

Is this before a chiropractor?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We suck at safety till we don't