Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Troy Franklin, 2021 5* WR, Menlo Park (Menlo-Artherton), CA (Offered 6/23)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I’ve never thought we were getting him and still don’t.

#trustinsamhuard

like any recruitment this is going to be up and down. In the end, i believe his relationships with huard and jalen macmillan will pull out. Just an long as Junior Adams keeps on him and doesnt pull a Bobby Greggers or KB skeleton free for all on twitter. Junior just need to keep on swinging and not give up. Keep hitting him up and let him know how bad we need him.

I think we have a higher chance of getting franklin than emeka right now.
    This is one is close. Sam and Junior are the big reasons why we have a fighting chance.
    Yeah, Sam needs to have him over for dinner sooner rather than later. Keith Brown is supposedly putting the full court press on Troy.

If he commits soon, it will be "Oregon... but I'll still probably take my visits in the fall"
    That's my view. Our 2019 WR rotation, Pete leaving, and Donovan's pedgree hurts us. If Franklin picks Oregon but our offense and team perform, he'll give us another look.
    I really doubt Franklin is all that concerned that Baccallia played over Spiker and Osbourne.
    Hollar at Troy, then, and let him know UW plays the best players regardless of seniority.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Bama wanted him it would be a top 1

Hope his mom isn't reading this
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mom's read these boreds......they just do
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Biggins just CBd to Oregon with 4 medium confidence.

We fucked.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

betadawg said:

Biggins just CBd to Oregon with 4 medium confidence.

We fucked.

#MyJalen hast given up the fight.

Junior, Jalen and Sam Huard need to keep up the recruiting for UW. Don't really know what oregon is selling but I believe the relationships will win out. We just need Junior Adams and Jimmy Lake to keep hacking. We cannot get lazy!
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon: "I think Oregon has a chance to compete for a national championship. Their new receivers coach (Bryan McClendon) has produced some good receivers and I think I will get the system well. "I think I can really help the program get that receiver they need and I have a great relationship with the coaches at Oregon."

Washington: "Washington felt like a comfortable place when I visited. I have a good relationship with the receivers coach Junior Adams and I think I could do well in the system. They have a great quarterback coming in (in Sam Huard). And I like the nice facilities at Washington."

Arizona State: "I like the Arizona State program a lot. They have produced first round receivers in N'Keal Harry and Brandon Aiyuk and I have a good relation ship with the receivers coach, Prentice Gill. It is a great program with great coaches and a young team that’s making noise and they have Jayden Daniels at quarterback."

Alabama: "Alabama always produces first round receivers and they compete for a national championship every year. I have a good relation ship with the coaches, Steve Sarkisian and Holmon Wiggins. And I like the plan they have for me. I’ll be surrounded by great guys and competing at a high level. I’ll also be getting coached by one of the greatest ever in Nick Saban."

Franklin had initially targeted the traditional February National Signing Day for when he wanted to decide, but now there is a chance he'll decide in December, with him now looking at signing during the early signing period.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Doomed

If he waits until December to decide then I feel better about our chances then if he's planning an announcement soon. Everyone assumes Oregon's offense will be better than ours because of Moorhead vs Donovan and rightfully so but my inner doog is still holding out hope Jon Don could surprise.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Doomed

If he waits until December to decide then I feel better about our chances then if he's planning an announcement soon. Everyone assumes Oregon's offense will be better than ours because of Moorhead vs Donovan and rightfully so but my inner doog is still holding out hope Jon Don could surprise.
    Yep, Washington is the only school where he doesn’t mention anything about on field production. ASU and Bama gets guys into the 1st round and Oregon is going to compete for a national championship.

We’ve got Sam Huard and that’s what’s keeping it close at all.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    He’s either playing it close to the best or we are a distant 3rd in the P12 portion of the competition
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited May 2020
    Tequilla said:

He’s either playing it close to the best or we are a distant 3rd in the P12 portion of the competition

He did an hour long iglive where he spent 80% just hyping up how much he likes Cristobal. If he’s acting, someone should get him the spot on Space Jam 2.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Its just going to come down to how we preform this year. If Oregon gets smacked by OSU then I like our chances. We just need at least 10 wins. Is this the biggest do or die year in Husky history?