Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Snowpocalypse Thread

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@minion_doog yeah I have never used the Toyo's in mud. I don't do mud. They are fucking nailz in the rocks though, and bullet proof, though heavy as fuck. I actually just put Cooper STT PROs on my Mom's 2005 TJ Rubicon (my 72 year old mother drives a Rubicon, lulz) and went wheeling with it. Those Coopers, for the money, are fucking fantastic tires. Making me think Toyo and their $375 a tire can stick it in the their ass next time I need rock tires.

YKW
    Fine but you better chin this shit if I am putting my geriatric Mom on here.

I chin all your posts until my sins are forgiven
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I just got a new set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S recently on the trusty old 2006 4-Runner so I can pretty much anywhere in any amount of snow. Some free advice for you SUV owners...this is the greatest all season tire for snow and ice ever invented. @Swaye 's knobby AT tires suck in the snow. This is the tread pattern you want...

I use MT's ding dong. Like a man.

I'm not a fan of my Toyo M/T's in mud.

And can confirm they eat dick on polished/compact snow and ice. They'll go up it but won't stop, even on the flat.

I bought Irok Super Swampers on a rim that would allow for a bigger, wider tire for the woods.

and will replace the Toyo's with Blizzaks for all else now they they make a size for trucks.

Blizzaks are amazing. BRB, YO.
    Man, they really are... but wished these guys made my size:

Toyo Observe, "the walnut tire".
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

@minion_doog yeah I have never used the Toyo's in mud. I don't do mud. They are fucking nailz in the rocks though, and bullet proof, though heavy as fuck. I actually just put Cooper STT PROs on my Mom's 2005 TJ Rubicon (my 72 year old mother drives a Rubicon, lulz) and went wheeling with it. Those Coopers, for the money, are fucking fantastic tires. Making me think Toyo and their $375 a tire can stick it in the their ass next time I need rock tires.

Rock where you're from?

Those super swampers won't help, I'll still flop and flail and come home empty handed.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    I told you my Dad's the Injun. Mom's a 100% Scottish tart (dumbass @PostGameOrangeSlices always fucks it up and says Irish) who wanted the red man in her. Viola. I'm born!
    *Voila
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    I told you my Dad's the Injun. Mom's a 100% Scottish tart (dumbass @PostGameOrangeSlices always fucks it up and says Irish) who wanted the red man in her. Viola. I'm born!
    *Voila
    What about if they were chamber music fans? Ever think about that?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not squaw enough.

*Voila

French language superiority guy.

I will go with @Swaye’s original post, where he was conceived to the sounds of a melodic stringed instrument.

https://youtu.be/XierDLeUiYg

Edit: Great minds think alike @GrundleStiltzkin

@Doog_de_Jour I think @swaye has infiltrated your thought processes - I think it would be more like this
    "My guitar wants to kill your mama"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Oj-eZqpHE
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    The only thing worse than the Irish

Is Scottish.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    The only thing worse than the Irish

Is Scottish.
    Britons 2
    Krauts 0
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

YKW

Not squaw enough.
    A few more pounds and we are into IrishDawg volume. I like this lady, by the way. I'm getting old.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

I just got a new set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S recently on the trusty old 2006 4-Runner so I can pretty much anywhere in any amount of snow. Some free advice for you SUV owners...this is the greatest all season tire for snow and ice ever invented. @Swaye 's knobby AT tires suck in the snow. This is the tread pattern you want...

I use MT's ding dong. Like a man.

I'm not a fan of my Toyo M/T's in mud.

And can confirm they eat dick on polished/compact snow and ice. They'll go up it but won't stop, even on the flat.

I bought Irok Super Swampers on a rim that would allow for a bigger, wider tire for the woods.

and will replace the Toyo's with Blizzaks for all else now they they make a size for trucks.

You know you guys are terrorizing CirrhosisDawg with all this toxic masculinity, right?