Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Hardcore Husky Snowpocalypse Thread

Comments

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I just got a new set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S recently on the trusty old 2006 4-Runner so I can pretty much anywhere in any amount of snow. Some free advice for you SUV owners...this is the greatest all season tire for snow and ice ever invented. @Swaye 's knobby AT tires suck in the snow. This is the tread pattern you want...

I'ts all about the deep and frequent siping pattern coupled with the supple rubber compound Michelin employs...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I just got a new set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S recently on the trusty old 2006 4-Runner so I can pretty much anywhere in any amount of snow. Some free advice for you SUV owners...this is the greatest all season tire for snow and ice ever invented. @Swaye 's knobby AT tires suck in the snow. This is the tread pattern you want...

I'ts all about the deep and frequent siping pattern coupled with the supple rubber compound Michelin employs...
    Sad
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

YES!!!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound rich.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

This thread needs Keeley.

Hondo hates keely
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound rich.
    What part of 13 year old vehicle do you not understand?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This thread needs Keeley.

Keeley is lovely, but why is the poor thing living in what appears to be a college kid’s first apartment?

Then again, maybe she’s banging a college guy...seeing as she’s 32 now, I say you go girl!
    Yeah, baseboards & futons
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I use MT's ding dong. Like a man.

My bad. Those tires look awesome for mud and rock crawling. They would suck hind tit in the snow compared to the Michelins.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You couldn't sound more middle-aged if you tried, YellowPiss.

What kind of snow shovels & snow blowers do you have?

I'll be damned if I own a snow shovel in Seattle. Fuck that. Sold the snow blower back when I stopped being neighbors with @89ute .
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck - you guys would last all of about 12.2 minutes living at/near the guns and religion compound.

8 inches ain't shit.

(and that comment also encmpasses snow depth).

In the words of the great Hank Williams Jr...I got a shot gun (no rifle though, sad) and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive.