Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle, the day after tomorrow update

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right now it got down to 37 in Orange County in the middle of the night. #toughertogether

#ocskrong

Damn, when is that from? 85' is the last time it snowed that I know of. It's gotta be a ton of hail or something.

T's and P's guys. It's 63 and sunny out right now. Winter is rough.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right now it got down to 37 in Orange County in the middle of the night. #toughertogether

#ocskrong

Damn, when is that from? 85' is the last time it snowed that I know of. It's gotta be a ton of hail or something.

Hail ain’t snow bruh
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    Swaye's Wigwam

#ocskrong

Hail ain’t snow bruh
    but is it wet?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

#ocskrong

Hail ain’t snow bruh
    but is it wet?
    I don’t know axe @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

11* here this morning, but the notable thing when I drug myself out at the crack of dawn was my 150 gallon,heated, rubbermade water tank was on fire. The heater worked too hard I guess. The horses were more thirsty and pissed than cold.

#ocskrong

Hail ain’t snow bruh
    but is it wet?
    It can be, because it's not water. You can't get water on water to make other, because it's just more water. Anything not water can get water on it, however, thus wetting it.

Bitch.
    Caballos eh? Do you live in Enumclaw by chance?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

the storm of, what, 1992? I went in to Kane Hall (you know Yella, the building behind which I got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Husky ruffians who caused my twisted allegiances) to take a logic exam. Intermediate logic in the UW philo dept was a bitch for us non-comp sci / no math guysms btw) Anyhoo, fucking thing was like 3 hours long.

On my way in to "the U" that morning, the one in Seattle, they were yammering about this snow storm on the radio. By then, I was old enuff to scoff at weathermen and their sill predictions. There was slush on my windshield, and I was like, "typical fucking Seattle. this ain't snow bitch!"

There was not a flake of snow on the ground when I went in for the exam. It was wet af. I came out 3 hours later, and I shit you not, it's almost up to my fucking knees in Red Square.

Go to the wife's (then girlfriend's) apt. on lower Queen Anne, thinking I'll hang out for a bit. Wound up being stuck there for days.

Does anyone remember that one? I-5 was like something out of a dystopian movie. It was covered white and I didn't see asphalt anywhere for close to 10 days. It snowed like a mother fucker and then we had a long ass cold snap. I-5 was littered with abandoned cars from Tacoma to Everett. People just pulling over, getting out and leaving their cars all over the freeway.

Worst I've seen it around here. Or anywhere.

I wasn't in Seattle proper for it, but winter of '92 was a good one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

the storm of, what, 1992? I went in to Kane Hall (you know Yella, the building behind which I got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Husky ruffians who caused my twisted allegiances) to take a logic exam. Intermediate logic in the UW philo dept was a bitch for us non-comp sci / no math guysms btw) Anyhoo, fucking thing was like 3 hours long.

On my way in to "the U" that morning, the one in Seattle, they were yammering about this snow storm on the radio. By then, I was old enuff to scoff at weathermen and their sill predictions. There was slush on my windshield, and I was like, "typical fucking Seattle. this ain't snow bitch!"

There was not a flake of snow on the ground when I went in for the exam. It was wet af. I came out 3 hours later, and I shit you not, it's almost up to my fucking knees in Red Square.

Go to the wife's (then girlfriend's) apt. on lower Queen Anne, thinking I'll hang out for a bit. Wound up being stuck there for days.

Does anyone remember that one? I-5 was like something out of a dystopian movie. It was covered white and I didn't see asphalt anywhere for close to 10 days. It snowed like a mother fucker and then we had a long ass cold snap. I-5 was littered with abandoned cars from Tacoma to Everett. People just pulling over, getting out and leaving their cars all over the freeway.

Worst I've seen it around here. Or anywhere.

I took Rocks for Jocks (hi @Mad_Son ) in Kane Hall. And being a jock I would have kicked yer philosophy noyd butt.

Kane Hall is not where the academis occurs by the way.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

11* here this morning, but the notable thing when I drug myself out at the crack of dawn was my 150 gallon,heated, rubbermade water tank was on fire. The heater worked too hard I guess. The horses were more thirsty and pissed than cold.

#ocskrong

Hail ain’t snow bruh
    but is it wet?
    It can be, because it's not water. You can't get water on water to make other, because it's just more water. Anything not water can get water on it, however, thus wetting it.

Bitch.
    Dragged
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,838
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Enjoy that shit bitches

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Enjoy that shit bitches

Go Gators!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

I already have people at the office telling me what pussies they are in advance so I'm not surprised when all those soft fuckers call in next week.

I expect that it will be a colossal shit show of fucktards on the roads next week that have no business even leaving their houses, but will anyway. Fucking maggots.

I'm sure that at least one day next week I'll actually have to put my truck in 4wd to navigate my way through the fucking retards. So far I haven't had to, but this looks like a real shitfest coming to me. I did stock up on beer, liquor, weed and food, so I can hole up for the weekend.

The snow can fuck off. I'll go find it if I want it, I don't like that shit showing up uninvited.

Nothing is more embarrassing than watching fellow Seattleites panic and shit their pants when it snows.

I frequently disagree with your posts, but cheers to this one.