Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumb Cunt Fake Indian Speaks

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

El oh el at Bob calling someone a hypocrite.

Feel free to cite where I’ve been a hypocrite Hondo. Bonus points if you can do it without either lying or fucking strawman ass
    Where's your outrage for the R in Virginia. You've been noticeably absent from that thread.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Feel free to cite where I’ve been a hypocrite Hondo. Bonus points if you can do it without either lying or fucking strawman ass
    Where's your outrage for the R in Virginia. You've been noticeably absent from that thread.
    What the fuck are you talking about? So unless I comment on every topic I'm a hypocrite? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What the fuck are you talking about? So unless I comment on every topic I'm a hypocrite? I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
    Yes. When a D gets caught in black face, you are all over it. When it's an R, you ignore it. Hypocrite. Liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. When a D gets caught in black face, you are all over it. When it's an R, you ignore it. Hypocrite. Liar.
    I have no idea what the fuck you’re even talking about. I don’t believe I even commented on the blackface but focused almost entirely on the Klan robe and hood.

How did I know that my supposed hypocrisy would rely entirely on your own personal Kunt definition of the word.

So unless I comment on every instance where someone wears black face I’m a “hypocrite”

Kunt logic, is there anything it can’t do?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That DNA test was the dumbest move she ever made.

She must have been drunker than twelve indians to think that was a good idea.

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
    I’m not one of her supporters. She has some Native American DNA. You can admit that without loving EW. The whole controversy is stupid as fuck and she committed political malpractice buying into Daddy’s game.
    I have a rock that has a speck of gold dust in it. I'm going to call it a gold nugget and sell it. I'm sure I won't be committing fraud. It has some gold molecules in it.
    If you run across anyone who thinks she should label herself an Indian based upon her DNA test, that'll be a great comeback.
    You were defending it just yesterday you worthless piece of shit
    Defending what blob? Facts? Data?
    Right here Kunt:

UW_Doog_Bot said:
    Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

O'Keefed the lying Kunt then responds:

It does prove she had a little Native American ancestry.

What's it like being a pathological liar O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I have no idea what the fuck you’re even talking about. I don’t believe I even commented on the blackface but focused almost entirely on the Klan robe and hood.

How did I know that my supposed hypocrisy would rely entirely on your own personal Kunt definition of the word.

So unless I comment on every instance where someone wears black face I’m a “hypocrite”

You should say that on every post. It's the only true thing you say here.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
    I’m not one of her supporters. She has some Native American DNA. You can admit that without loving EW. The whole controversy is stupid as fuck and she committed political malpractice buying into Daddy’s game.
    I have a rock that has a speck of gold dust in it. I'm going to call it a gold nugget and sell it. I'm sure I won't be committing fraud. It has some gold molecules in it.
    If you run across anyone who thinks she should label herself an Indian based upon her DNA test, that'll be a great comeback.
    Right here Kunt:

UW_Doog_Bot said:
    Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

I wouldn't know.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

Right here Kunt:

UW_Doog_Bot said:

I wouldn't know.
    Well you just fucking lied right through your teeth O'Keefed.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Your nicknames are terrible, Bobo
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You should say that on every post. It's the only true thing you say here.
    Well I realize that you're in awe of my intellect and vast areas of knowledge Hondo, and frankly I can't blame you but even I, the great and all knowing GBob doesn't know everything. I have no idea what in the fuck you're talking about. Of course you could provide a link so that I could inform myself but we both know you're far too big a Kunt to do that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Can you retards get your blackface bullshit out of my thread about the fake Injun and into the Virginia dumpster fire thread where it belongs? FUCK!
  • Options
    Gay Bob wants me to provide a link for something he didn't write. El oh El.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Gay Bob wants me to provide a link for something he didn't write. El oh El.

Another lie from Hondo. I wanted you to provide a link so that I could know what the fuck you were talking about. I've since read that Richmond thread but prior to that I had know idea what the fuck you were talking about.

I now know, that you believe I should comment on every thread where someone has been shown to have worn black face, and that you now lie about me being "all over" it when a Rat wears black face. Even though I didn't say shit about the Gov. wearing black face other than to refute your head up the ass claim that his actions were comparable to Kavanugh's underage drinking.