Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumb Cunt Fake Indian Speaks

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am really torn here - as an honorary member of the Makah Nation I have been claiming myself as Native American for years.

I am now going to call all the local stations (are there any stations in Pacific Co.?) and recant all the years that I have taken advantage of this.

@Swaye - PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

There are also some Tribes who have Tribal members with no blood quantum. And others who have kicked out full families under a lineage. It's pretty crazy what I see.

There's a Tribe I know that will be extinct when their youngest die. Of the 500 members, only 6 are minors and the tribes quantum requirement is too high. Even if they had kids together it wouldn't work. Unless they change the blood quantum requirement.

I know a few people who call themselves native without being an enrolled member. But they all have a parent who is an enrolled member so it's pretty clear. One gal I know, she can actually be a member of 3 different northern California tribes based on the lineage of both her parents, but she can only pick one.

That being said, it is fucktarded for anyone to claim native heritage without either being an enrolled member or direct known lineage.

Or when they're over 99% white.
    Or 99.9% white.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,828
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This whole thing is preposterous. she's lucky she's a Democrat or her career would be over

Yes democrats have such high standards.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This whole thing is preposterous. she's lucky she's a Democrat or her career would be over

Her run for Prez is over even if she doesn't know it yet.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t give a fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

That DNA test was the dumbest move she ever made.

She must have been drunker than twelve indians to think that was a good idea.

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There are also some Tribes who have Tribal members with no blood quantum. And others who have kicked out full families under a lineage. It's pretty crazy what I see.

There's a Tribe I know that will be extinct when their youngest die. Of the 500 members, only 6 are minors and the tribes quantum requirement is too high. Even if they had kids together it wouldn't work. Unless they change the blood quantum requirement.

I know a few people who call themselves native without being an enrolled member. But they all have a parent who is an enrolled member so it's pretty clear. One gal I know, she can actually be a member of 3 different northern California tribes based on the lineage of both her parents, but she can only pick one.

That being said, it is fucktarded for anyone to claim native heritage without either being an enrolled member or direct known lineage.

Color of you skin has nothing to do with it. I literally know people that are zero percent native blood who are tribal members.
    Dumb fuck “Literally” knows people... Know he’s a expert. Do you have a black friend too.

Dip shit
    Technically, are you a dumbfuck Hondo?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
    It did work on lots of them. Like the white devils they are though they didn't count on actual Natives standing up and saying something about it.
    When people, especially women, claim minority status, people in academia immediately back off for fear of being labeled intolerant, racist, sexist or bigoted. While perhaps ignorant of her own status, she clearly benefited from claiming herself to be of Indian descent, and that she knew, full-well. So it's not even the lies or inaccuracies that really piss me off; It's the fact that she told an even bigger lie, which was that she pulled herself up from her bootstraps from that poor old Momma and Daddy Oklahoma homestead and made herself into a Harvard Law Professor all on her own. Bullshit. She got fast-tracked and probably admitted BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED TO BE AN INDIAN. And she knows it, and has known it, since she did it. So she's a fraud and her life is a lie.
    This.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Color of you skin has nothing to do with it. I literally know people that are zero percent native blood who are tribal members.
    Truth.

I've watched BOTH Dances with Wolves and a Man Called Horse and can verify.

And Louden Swain was damn close to being an Indian.

But don't forget Kuch wasn't no motherfucking Indian. It was just some shit he made up in his head.

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

What?

She is surrounded by very stupid people if they couldn't figure out where it was going the minute it was broadcast. She should have gotten the result and buried it where it could never be found.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

What?

It did work on lots of them. Like the white devils they are though they didn't count on actual Natives standing up and saying something about it.
    When people, especially women, claim minority status, people in academia immediately back off for fear of being labeled intolerant, racist, sexist or bigoted. While perhaps ignorant of her own status, she clearly benefited from claiming herself to be of Indian descent, and that she knew, full-well. So it's not even the lies or inaccuracies that really piss me off; It's the fact that she told an even bigger lie, which was that she pulled herself up from her bootstraps from that poor old Momma and Daddy Oklahoma homestead and made herself into a Harvard Law Professor all on her own. Bullshit. She got fast-tracked and probably admitted BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED TO BE AN INDIAN. And she knows it, and has known it, since she did it. So she's a fraud and her life is a lie.
    She stole your spot on the Harvard law school faculty.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    edited February 2019
    Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Truth.

I've watched BOTH Dances with Wolves and a Man Called Horse and can verify.

And Louden Swain was damn close to being an Indian.

But don't forget Kuch wasn't no motherfucking Indian. It was just some shit he made up in his head.

Sure. But let's not forget the two main perkies themes of the movie.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

What?

That's almost as funny as your fat ugly wife you brag about squishing into. Yuck.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

What?

That's almost as funny as your fat ugly wife you brag about squishing into. Yuck.
    I’ve completely broken you. It’s entertaining to witness.