Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumb Cunt Fake Indian Speaks

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
This may have already been posted but fuck off anyway because I am actually a Cherokee Tribe member and I am tired of all the whites arguing over it. Like you ding dongs know anything about it.

Statement from Queen High Cheekbones herself:

“I am not a tribal citizen. Tribes, and only tribes, determine citizenship,” Warren said, adding, “I have apologized for not being more sensitive to that distinction. It’s an important distinction.”

So, good on her for finally just admitting it. You aren't Indian if you aren't in the tribe. It really is that simple. All this but but but my DNA test and everything else is bullshit. You apply to membership to a tribe, and they all have their own standards on what they can validate. But, until you are validated and given your card, trinket, parchment or feather, you aren't a First Nation Indian. That's it.

Lucky for me I was given mine right after birth. Advantage of having Dad as a tribal member who did the paperwork immediately. I probably would have fucked it up or lost it. But, anyone can claim it, and have it investigated by the tribe, and if you have any legitimate claim at all, you will get put on the rolls. My family told stories is not an acceptable means of proof. This whole charade she has run all these years was so obviously for material benefit only an idiot would claim it wasn't. She lied about her heritage to gain employment, and opportunities, on the basis of a totally fabricated story. It's the definition of cultural appropriation. And her party has made those rules ( @Grundlestilzkin ) so she can take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Cunt bitch whore.

I hate her now, hated her 10 years ago, and will hate her always and forever. Even her lame ass apology, while good for her for finally doing, is too little too late. She could have admitted all of this years ago and taken her medicine. Put a fork in her, because she is done like a Thanksgiving turkey.

And for the record I don't expect her to be full blooded. I'm not full blooded. There are plenty of 1/4 and 1/2 tribal members living on reservations today. 90% of modern Indians have white sounding names. Whatever. If you are inducted into a tribe, even at 1/16, then you can claim to be an Indian. If not, go fuck yourself.

Case closed. End of discussion.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Csb.

Worse than a watch poast.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Csb.

Worse than a watch poast.

Hurtful.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There are also some Tribes who have Tribal members with no blood quantum. And others who have kicked out full families under a lineage. It's pretty crazy what I see.

There's a Tribe I know that will be extinct when their youngest die. Of the 500 members, only 6 are minors and the tribes quantum requirement is too high. Even if they had kids together it wouldn't work. Unless they change the blood quantum requirement.

I know a few people who call themselves native without being an enrolled member. But they all have a parent who is an enrolled member so it's pretty clear. One gal I know, she can actually be a member of 3 different northern California tribes based on the lineage of both her parents, but she can only pick one.

That being said, it is fucktarded for anyone to claim native heritage without either being an enrolled member or direct known lineage.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

There are also some Tribes who have Tribal members with no blood quantum. And others who have kicked out full families under a lineage. It's pretty crazy what I see.

There's a Tribe I know that will be extinct when their youngest die. Of the 500 members, only 6 are minors and the tribes quantum requirement is too high. Even if they had kids together it wouldn't work. Unless they change the blood quantum requirement.

I know a few people who call themselves native without being an enrolled member. But they all have a parent who is an enrolled member so it's pretty clear. One gal I know, she can actually be a member of 3 different northern California tribes based on the lineage of both her parents, but she can only pick one.

That being said, it is fucktarded for anyone to claim native heritage without either being an enrolled member or direct known lineage.

Gave you an upvote for going with the spirit of what I am saying. Only disagreement I have is the direct known lineage. I think it should be tied directly to membership. I get what you are saying about if you have a blood parent on the rolls and you just havent submitted paperwork, then okay.

But, and here's my broader point, if you haven't gotten around to the paperwork, but you can PROVE you are Indian, then stop being lazy and get enrolled BEFORE you start putting in on job and bar applications, or including it in your Harvard bio. Indian, by virtue of the arcane Dept of Indian Affairs and such is actually the EASIEST group to prove membership to - IF YOU REALLY ARE INDIAN. It's hard to look at a darker skinned person and know if they are 1/16'th black, or Greek, or 1/2 middle eastern, or whatever. And there are no lists that prove it. You can say you are black if you even look close I suppose. Who can say you aren't if you look the part? But Indian there are actually rules and lists, that make it falling off a log easy to either be able to prove you are, or aren't. So that is good for people who are, but makes a terrible paper trail for those who falsely claim it - like Queen High Cheekbones Powwow Chow Cunt Bitch Whore.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Or when they're over 99% white.
    Color of you skin has nothing to do with it. I literally know people that are zero percent native blood who are tribal members.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Color of you skin has nothing to do with it. I literally know people that are zero percent native blood who are tribal members.
    I do not understand how this is possible?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Gave you an upvote for going with the spirit of what I am saying. Only disagreement I have is the direct known lineage. I think it should be tied directly to membership. I get what you are saying about if you have a blood parent on the rolls and you just havent submitted paperwork, then okay.

But, and here's my broader point, if you haven't gotten around to the paperwork, but you can PROVE you are Indian, then stop being lazy and get enrolled BEFORE you start putting in on job and bar applications, or including it in your Harvard bio. Indian, by virtue of the arcane Dept of Indian Affairs and such is actually the EASIEST group to prove membership to - IF YOU REALLY ARE INDIAN. It's hard to look at a darker skinned person and know if they are 1/16'th black, or Greek, or 1/2 middle eastern, or whatever. And there are no lists that prove it. You can say you are black if you even look close I suppose. Who can say you aren't if you look the part? But Indian there are actually rules and lists, that make it falling off a log easy to either be able to prove you are, or aren't. So that is good for people who are, but makes a terrible paper trail for those who falsely claim it - like Queen High Cheekbones Powwow Chow Cunt Bitch Whore.
    Yeah that's what I meant by direct known lineage, your parent is enrolled and it's know you can if you get off your ass. One of my best friends should be enrolled with a tribe in ND. He won't enroll himself or his kid. He doesn't, but his whole family lives on the reservation still. I've argued with him about it, but he has his reasons why he won't.

And Cherokee I'm not sure has a blood quantum either. I thought you had to show are you on the Dawes lineage, which is of course blood, but I thought I read you can be any percentage. I could be wrong tho.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Truth.

I've watched BOTH Dances with Wolves and a Man Called Horse and can verify.

And Louden Swain was damn close to being an Indian.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This may have already been posted but fuck off anyway because I am actually a Cherokee Tribe member and I am tired of all the whites arguing over it. Like you ding dongs know anything about it.

Statement from Queen High Cheekbones herself:

“I am not a tribal citizen. Tribes, and only tribes, determine citizenship,” Warren said, adding, “I have apologized for not being more sensitive to that distinction. It’s an important distinction.”

So, good on her for finally just admitting it. You aren't Indian if you aren't in the tribe. It really is that simple. All this but but but my DNA test and everything else is bullshit. You apply to membership to a tribe, and they all have their own standards on what they can validate. But, until you are validated and given your card, trinket, parchment or feather, you aren't a First Nation Indian. That's it.

Lucky for me I was given mine right after birth. Advantage of having Dad as a tribal member who did the paperwork immediately. I probably would have fucked it up or lost it. But, anyone can claim it, and have it investigated by the tribe, and if you have any legitimate claim at all, you will get put on the rolls. My family told stories is not an acceptable means of proof. This whole charade she has run all these years was so obviously for material benefit only an idiot would claim it wasn't. She lied about her heritage to gain employment, and opportunities, on the basis of a totally fabricated story. It's the definition of cultural appropriation. And her party has made those rules ( @Grundlestilzkin ) so she can take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Cunt bitch whore.

I hate her now, hated her 10 years ago, and will hate her always and forever. Even her lame ass apology, while good for her for finally doing, is too little too late. She could have admitted all of this years ago and taken her medicine. Put a fork in her, because she is done like a Thanksgiving turkey.

And for the record I don't expect her to be full blooded. I'm not full blooded. There are plenty of 1/4 and 1/2 tribal members living on reservations today. 90% of modern Indians have white sounding names. Whatever. If you are inducted into a tribe, even at 1/16, then you can claim to be an Indian. If not, go fuck yourself.

Case closed. End of discussion.

Bad medicine?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm gonna need to see the 23 and Me results.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah that's what I meant by direct known lineage, your parent is enrolled and it's know you can if you get off your ass. One of my best friends should be enrolled with a tribe in ND. He won't enroll himself or his kid. He doesn't, but his whole family lives on the reservation still. I've argued with him about it, but he has his reasons why he won't.

And Cherokee I'm not sure has a blood quantum either. I thought you had to show are you on the Dawes lineage, which is of course blood, but I thought I read you can be any percentage. I could be wrong tho.
    You are correct. Cherokee is easy as fuck to prove (and disprove), which is why her claiming Cherokee was such an odd choice since she had to know she actually wasn't. Basically the Dawes rolls were put together somewhere around 1900-1910 (right in there somewhere), and all the Indians (5 biggest tribes I think, I know the Seminoles were one, and the Cherokee, not sure on the others) who had been rounded up and herded onto reservations were given a census. And since literally ALL (or at least 98% or whatever) of the living Cherokees were in Oklahoma territory it was pretty easy to do. Captive audience if you will. Anyway, if you are listed on those rolls, you are a tribal member. If you can PROVE direct line ancestry to any person listed on the rolls you are a tribal member. No blood requirement at all. So, figure 1905 (split it), and if your ancestor left the res a couple years later (unlikely but who knows) as a full blood (they all were at that time), then here we are about 110 years later. It is possible, if they left in 1905ish and married a white man/woman, that you could be as low as (I am using napkin math so fuck off if you check me) 1/64th right now (birth in 1910 is 1/2, birth in 1935 is 1/4, birth in 1960 is 1/16, birth in 1985 is 1/32, and birth in 2010 is 1/64) and still be a tribal member.

And that is totally legit and I would honor that for sure even at 1/64th. The tribe sets the rules, not me. But she isn't 1/64, or anywhere close, and she isn't directly related to anyone on the Dawes rolls. What she is is a full of shit lying cunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682

2001400ex said:

Or 99.9% white.