Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumb Cunt Fake Indian Speaks

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

That DNA test was the dumbest move she ever made.

She must have been drunker than twelve indians to think that was a good idea.

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
    It did work on lots of them. Like the white devils they are though they didn't count on actual Natives standing up and saying something about it.
    When people, especially women, claim minority status, people in academia immediately back off for fear of being labeled intolerant, racist, sexist or bigoted. While perhaps ignorant of her own status, she clearly benefited from claiming herself to be of Indian descent, and that she knew, full-well. So it's not even the lies or inaccuracies that really piss me off; It's the fact that she told an even bigger lie, which was that she pulled herself up from her bootstraps from that poor old Momma and Daddy Oklahoma homestead and made herself into a Harvard Law Professor all on her own. Bullshit. She got fast-tracked and probably admitted BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED TO BE AN INDIAN. And she knows it, and has known it, since she did it. So she's a fraud and her life is a lie.
    I wonder if anything she signed claiming injun status said "under penalty of perjury" on it?

That could get interesting.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

What?

I think initial she thought it would fly on account of her having some "Native American" DNA. It worked on some of her supporters. O'Keefed was here just yesterday pimping that line of bullshit.
    It did work on lots of them. Like the white devils they are though they didn't count on actual Natives standing up and saying something about it.
    When people, especially women, claim minority status, people in academia immediately back off for fear of being labeled intolerant, racist, sexist or bigoted. While perhaps ignorant of her own status, she clearly benefited from claiming herself to be of Indian descent, and that she knew, full-well. So it's not even the lies or inaccuracies that really piss me off; It's the fact that she told an even bigger lie, which was that she pulled herself up from her bootstraps from that poor old Momma and Daddy Oklahoma homestead and made herself into a Harvard Law Professor all on her own. Bullshit. She got fast-tracked and probably admitted BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED TO BE AN INDIAN. And she knows it, and has known it, since she did it. So she's a fraud and her life is a lie.
    I wonder if anything she signed claiming injun status said "under penalty of perjury" on it?

Interesting? To whom? Other imbeciles like you?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

There are also some Tribes who have Tribal members with no blood quantum. And others who have kicked out full families under a lineage. It's pretty crazy what I see.

There's a Tribe I know that will be extinct when their youngest die. Of the 500 members, only 6 are minors and the tribes quantum requirement is too high. Even if they had kids together it wouldn't work. Unless they change the blood quantum requirement.

I know a few people who call themselves native without being an enrolled member. But they all have a parent who is an enrolled member so it's pretty clear. One gal I know, she can actually be a member of 3 different northern California tribes based on the lineage of both her parents, but she can only pick one.

That being said, it is fucktarded for anyone to claim native heritage without either being an enrolled member or direct known lineage.

I think @Swaye 's upvote on this was Hondo's first in the last 6 mos.

Nice job!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

What?

I’m not one of her supporters. She has some Native American DNA. You can admit that without loving EW. The whole controversy is stupid as fuck and she committed political malpractice buying into Daddy’s game.
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

What?

The law. Prosecution. The hoosegow. HTH
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

What?

The law. Prosecution. The hoosegow. HTH
    So other imbeciles like you. Got it.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

I’m not one of her supporters. She has some Native American DNA. You can admit that without loving EW. The whole controversy is stupid as fuck and she committed political malpractice buying into Daddy’s game.

SFGbob said:

What?

I rest my case. EW white liberal base will never see the problem with this just like Bernie Bro's couldn't understand why black people would vote for the Clintons. It will probably hurt her with the non-white libs though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

I have a rock that has a speck of gold dust in it. I'm going to call it a gold nugget and sell it. I'm sure I won't be committing fraud. It has some gold molecules in it.
    Assay your truth
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

I have a rock that has a speck of gold dust in it. I'm going to call it a gold nugget and sell it. I'm sure I won't be committing fraud. It has some gold molecules in it.
    If you run across anyone who thinks she should label herself an Indian based upon her DNA test, that'll be a great comeback.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Cirro, your wife is calling.

• Options
    Blu82 said:

Cirro, your wife is calling.

Too skinny and looks like a female.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    For the record, Blu82 is Comanche, not enrolled.
    Enrollment as a definition of NA confuses me.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dad #2 is half Seminole his other dad is a White Devil.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

If you run across anyone who thinks she should label herself an Indian based upon her DNA test, that'll be a great comeback.
    You were defending it just yesterday you worthless piece of shit
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    El oh el at Bob calling someone a hypocrite.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

El oh el at Bob calling someone a hypocrite.

Feel free to cite where I’ve been a hypocrite Hondo. Bonus points if you can do it without either lying or fucking strawman ass
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What?

You were defending it just yesterday you worthless piece of shit
    Defending what blob? Facts? Data?