Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More late term abortion news

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Gosh who should I believe? O'Keefed, who once claimed Obama was fiscally responsible or the fucking woman who wrote the god damn bill.

It's a tough call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kC1B__CJ4

Who are these doctors who are going to off the Gerber baby?
    That's a good Kunt, just keep moving those goal posts. The law would have allowed exactly what I was claiming. You either lied or you're a moron. Take your pick O'Keefed.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Does the baby have to be severely deformed for the abortion to take place as the law was written?

No. It would be possible to obtain a late term abortion if a physician determines there are dire risks to the mother’s health in not aborting.
    If the mother said that having this baby would cause her to become depressed would that be enough for the law?
    Nope.
    Dipshit liar
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Gosh who should I believe? O'Keefed, who once claimed Obama was fiscally responsible or the fucking woman who wrote the god damn bill.

It's a tough call.

That's a good Kunt, just keep moving those goal posts. The law would have allowed exactly what I was claiming. You either lied or you're a moron. Take your pick O'Keefed.

The law does not allow what you claim and your commitment to this absurd narrative is kind of sad.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

A single doctor has to make the determination with no oversight and the "mental health" of the mother can be used in order to make that determination.

Go fuck yourself O'Keefed.

And there you have it--the enormous respect the RW has for women. Because it would be possible for a doctor and a woman to skirt the law's intent and conspire to kill the Gerber baby, blob needs government more involved. Again, Gosnel is in prison.
    How can you say that they'd be skirting the law's intent O'Keefed? They have intentionally left the "health of the mother" vague to allow for these types of abortions. That is the laws intent.

If it was the laws intent it would clearly spell it out! It didn't and the term "health" was put there so they can do it for any damn reason!

If you can't see that take off the red glasses!
    So where are all these women who are just champing at the bit to have abortions at 8 months? 'Cuz we really gotta shut that down.
    I don't know. I certainly hope not. But with morals in the shiter who knows.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

A single doctor has to make the determination with no oversight and the "mental health" of the mother can be used in order to make that determination.

And there you have it--the enormous respect the RW has for women. Because it would be possible for a doctor and a woman to skirt the law's intent and conspire to kill the Gerber baby, blob needs government more involved. Again, Gosnel is in prison.
    How can you say that they'd be skirting the law's intent O'Keefed? They have intentionally left the "health of the mother" vague to allow for these types of abortions. That is the laws intent.

If it was the laws intent it would clearly spell it out! It didn't and the term "health" was put there so they can do it for any damn reason!

So where are all these women who are just champing at the bit to have abortions at 8 months? 'Cuz we really gotta shut that down.
    Bobsled agonizes over fetuses, but can’t wait to arm up and kill protesters in the street. He’s getting old and his chance to murder is running out. Morals, and shit.
  • Options

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Bobsled agonizes over fetuses, but can’t wait to arm up and kill protesters in the street. He’s getting old and his chance to murder is running out. Morals, and shit.
    Get out there! Have mom help put your mask on. There is a difference between innocent children and enemies of freedom wishing to overthrow our nation by violence. HTH.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It's a tough call.

The law does not allow what you claim and your commitment to this absurd narrative is kind of sad.
    The woman who wrote the fucking law says it does. But for some reason I'm not supposed to believe her and I'm supposed to believe the dumbfuck who called Obama fiscally responsible.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Get out there! Have mom help put your mask on. There is a difference between innocent children and enemies of freedom wishing to overthrow our nation by violence. HTH.
    What’s the difference bobsled? It’s ok to murder people exercising their1st amendment rights? Fetuses, however, deserve every protection fat ignorant old men can offer? About right?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You are openly saying that it's ok to shoot protesters as long as they are Liberals.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Neither of you can read.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You are openly saying that it's ok to shoot protesters as long as they are Liberals.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?
    HRYK
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What’s the difference bobsled? It’s ok to murder people exercising their1st amendment rights? Fetuses, however, deserve every protection fat ignorant old men can offer? About right?
    I would spare an innocent fetus in exchange for offing an ANTIFA Fuck any day of the week. Who in their right mind wouldn't?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I would spare an innocent fetus in exchange for offing an ANTIFA Fuck any day of the week. Who in their right mind wouldn't?
    Those are pretty much the choices.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Kill the fetus. Kill the antifa. Everyone wins.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

what about the innocent fetus of an antifa, who will thus likely to grow up to be an antifa?

#moralquandry
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It's always interesting when men argue with each other about a women's reproductive rights.

It's the kind of thing that happens in islamic nations all the time, and in christian amerika.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

what about the innocent fetus of an antifa, who will thus likely to grow up to be an antifa?

#moralquandry
    Kill both parents and spare the fetus. No mommy or daddy Antifa = No Antifa Role Modeling. Kid has zero chance of accomplishing anything with either parent around. Better off growing up with no parents than POS Antifa parents.
  • Options
    It's always special to defend white supremacists and want to kill antifa.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Just because I reign supreme doesn't mean I defend white supremacy.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Just because I reign supreme doesn't mean I defend white supremacy.
    Defend/support. The lines are blurred.