Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More late term abortion news

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Nothing exemplifies White Supremacy more than Antifa, btw. HTH.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's always special to defend white supremacists and want to kill antifa.

Just because I reign supreme doesn't mean I defend white supremacy.
    Defend/support. The lines are blurred.
    You said "defend" asshole. And no, the fucking lines are not blurred. Time for school: I hate almost everything you say, but I will fight to protect your right to say it, as stupid as it usually is.

Now, does my defending your right to be an dumbass mean I support you? No.

See the crystal clear difference? Probably not, actually.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

It's always interesting when men argue with each other about a women's reproductive rights.

It's the kind of thing that happens in islamic nations all the time, and in christian amerika.

Pretty sure this thread is about how infanticide is wrong.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No one is defending white supremacy, you stupid fucking assholes. DIAFF you little lefty shill.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No one is defending white supremacy, you stupid fucking assholes. DIAFF you little lefty shill.
    The person who openly wants to kill antifa while staying silent about the people antifa is protesting, is clearly defending those people.
  • Options
    Now you’re defending communist White kids posing as black oppressed in Portland?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The person who openly wants to kill antifa while staying silent about the people antifa is protesting, is clearly defending those people.
    Antifa is a bunch of POSs. Not sure why you are defending them hondo!?!?? Do you like violent commies?

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Antifa is a bunch of POSs. Not sure why you are defending them hondo!?!?? Do you like violent commies?

I support antifas right to peacefully protest. And I support white supremacists right to peacefully protest. I support putting both in jail for not doing it peacefully. And you guys want to kill one side and ignore the other. What does that speak to?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Fuck off. You Cheer Antifa and advocate for their violent communism
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I support antifas right to peacefully protest. And I support white supremacists right to peacefully protest. I support putting both in jail for not doing it peacefully. And you guys want to kill one side and ignore the other. What does that speak to?
    WhyNotBoth.gif

Hondo making an issue of something that doesn’t exist, once again!
  • Options

Fuck off. You Cheer Antifa and advocate for their violent communism

Link?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

How many posts in and you haven't said one bad word about white supremacists. I'll say antifas is awful. No one else has denounced white supremacists.

Why is that?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

How many posts in and you haven't said one bad word about white supremacists. I'll say antifas is awful. No one else has denounced white supremacists.

Why is that?
    I just said to kill both. You fucking insufferable cunt.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?
    I chuckle when the side that thinks high tax rates will lead to oppressive rule and a dictatorship by force. Is ok with killing people for protesting.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?
    That being said, I have a question for you BTP. It's obvious why white supremacists are awful. Can you explain why you want to kill antifa members? What about their platform do you disagree with?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?
    I chuckle when the side that thinks high tax rates will lead to oppressive rule and a dictatorship by force. Is ok with killing people for protesting.
    You’ve never heard of a joke?

• Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?
    That being said, I have a question for you BTP. It's obvious why white supremacists are awful. Can you explain why you want to kill antifa members? What about their platform do you disagree with?
    They use violence... you dumb fucking idiot. That’s their whole platform. They are miltant. They are quite literally domestic terrorists. They don’t peacefully protest like you suggested

Do you support terrorism hondo?

https://www.influencewatch.org/movement/antifa/
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?

I know you are joking fuckstick. I'm more talking about Sledog who isn't.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?
    They use violence... you dumb fucking idiot. That’s their whole platform. They are miltant. They are quite literally domestic terrorists. They don’t peacefully protest like you suggested

Do you support terrorism hondo?

https://www.influencewatch.org/movement/antifa/
    I don't support violence. So get past that part and explain what part of their platform you disagree with.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

WhyNotBoth.gif

Why is that?

I know you are joking fuckstick. I'm more talking about Sledog who isn't.
    Do you support domestic terrorism?