Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN propaganda!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Didn't deserve own thread.

And you are too young to be trolling conservative shit websites.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck off.

We know your masters are behind that subterfuge. Like #aclockworkshill you define it.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Fuck off.

We know your masters are behind that subterfuge. Like #aclockworkshill you define it.

You realize that Anderson called him a Democrat as it was shown like that, right? That it's not actually some liberal conspiracy.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I’m not young and retarded enough to vote democrat is what you are saying?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

No I'm not saying what anyone should vote. And I'd say the same about liberal shit sites.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No I'm not saying what anyone should vote. And I'd say the same about liberal shit sites.
    “You are too you young to be trolling conservative shit sites”

Twitter exists you fucktard
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Usually if the asshole is a democrat it is downplayed although mentioned, when republican it is the lead in to the story

And if the lead story requires he/she to be republican, then he/she is a republican. Better to be morally correct than factually correct.
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

Usually if the asshole is a democrat it is downplayed although mentioned, when republican it is the lead in to the story

This is exactly why I don’t vote democrat. I find them to be hypocritical and of course their policies are FS. Fuck high tax rates.
    Do you even pay taxes?
  • Options

You know what though? I had read/heard from a couple news outlets that he was Republican. I didn't know he was Democrat until this thread.

Or it could be that when racist shit comes out it's always a republican so you just assumed he was a republican? Read the next few posts after this. That whole scary liberal media bias bullshit.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

You know what though? I had read/heard from a couple news outlets that he was Republican. I didn't know he was Democrat until this thread.

Or it could be that when racist shit comes out it's always a republican so you just assumed he was a republican? Read the next few posts after this. That whole scary liberal media bias bullshit.

You are a fucking idiot. But I repsect you because you know you are going to get WTF’d into oblivion but you continue to shitpoast!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

This is exactly why I don’t vote democrat. I find them to be hypocritical and of course their policies are FS. Fuck high tax rates.
    Do you even pay taxes?
    No shit. I have a fucking job and contribute to the economy unlike 1/8 of the dem voting base.
    Libs too low!
  • Options

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

Do you even pay taxes?
    No shit. I have a fucking job and contribute to the economy unlike 1/8 of the dem voting base.
    I know this might shock you. But all income ranges are actually fairly even on voting Republican and Democrat. The biggest disparity, which that link didn't get in to, as it's more basic. It's in billionaires. The ultra wealthy are mostly liberal.

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You are a fucking idiot. But I repsect you because you know you are going to get WTF’d into oblivion but you continue to shitpoast!
    Lol ok! I sit here and laugh at fucksticks that think all poor people vote Democrat.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Rich Republicans
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Lol ok! I sit here and laugh at fucksticks that think all poor people vote Democrat.
    The handout party!

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The handout party!

Wut?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-10/trump-voters-would-be-hit-hardest-by-gop-s-food-stamp-work-rules