Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN propaganda!

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Only thing good about my SJW class is that professor is a smoke show. She hates me though.

Pics for real?
    Next tim
    PM her name. Surely she is in the directory. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi taught me next level stalking skills. Unlike him, I use mine for of age women, but the techniques are nearly the same!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I’ve learned it is oppressive to open a door for a female today!

Also that I suck because I’m a straight white dude!

We love the crazy lefties!

The "single white male is the most discriminated against person" is a Rush Limbaugh schtick.
    Did I say it was a discriminated class you dumb fuck?

I just pointed out the fucking ridiculous retardedness of leftist feminist bullshit these days.

This is exactly why I feel as though my generation is more central than previous.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Only thing good about my SJW class is that professor is a smoke show. She hates me though.

Pics for real?
    Next tim
    PM her name. Surely she is in the directory. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi taught me next level stalking skills. Unlike him, I use mine for of age women, but the techniques are nearly the same!
    The beauty of social media is, if it's one-click away it's not stocking.

HTH (and stands up in a court of law in your case)
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

The "single white male is the most discriminated against person" is a Rush Limbaugh schtick.

I just pointed out the fucking ridiculous retardedness of leftist feminist bullshit these days.

This is exactly why I feel as though my generation is more central than previous.
    Every generation is roughly 40% conservative, 40% liberal, and 20% middle.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A lot of kids I talk to fucking hate the idea of big government and independence on the government. A couple of my buddies come from terrible socioeconomic backgrounds and absolute despise social welfare programs. Their mothers worked from 9-11 every day. While kids parents at their school would leach off the system.

Even the lefties here aren’t very far left. I’d consider them reasonable democrats and borderline centrist. A lot of other kids I’ve talked to are truly in the middle. They like ideas from both parties. In general I came to this school thinking it’d be hardcore liberal but it is way more conservative than I originally thought. Even though the school pushes liberal crap down our throats. We are forced to take at least one social justice class and there’s a group of students forming in the class I’m in that challenge the professor’s fucking stupid rhetoric. A lot of kids see the way the left is going. It’s going way too far left for them. It’s honestly ridiculous our generation has had this PC crap shoved down our throats and kid’s have gotten sick of it.

Colorado is so much more midwest than the rastafarian culture portrayed by the media outside the state....it is ridiculous.

A lot more Nebraska, Oklahoma and Dakota societal influence than California, Oregon and Washington.

Was not what I expected.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’m talking about at this stage. Like you said earlier I’m too young to be peddling conservative shit.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

A lot of kids I talk to fucking hate the idea of big government and independence on the government. A couple of my buddies come from terrible socioeconomic backgrounds and absolute despise social welfare programs. Their mothers worked from 9-11 every day. While kids parents at their school would leach off the system.

Even the lefties here aren’t very far left. I’d consider them reasonable democrats and borderline centrist. A lot of other kids I’ve talked to are truly in the middle. They like ideas from both parties. In general I came to this school thinking it’d be hardcore liberal but it is way more conservative than I originally thought. Even though the school pushes liberal crap down our throats. We are forced to take at least one social justice class and there’s a group of students forming in the class I’m in that challenge the professor’s fucking stupid rhetoric. A lot of kids see the way the left is going. It’s going way too far left for them. It’s honestly ridiculous our generation has had this PC crap shoved down our throats and kid’s have gotten sick of it.

Colorado is so much more midwest than the rastafarian culture portrayed by the media outside the state....it is ridiculous.

A lot more Nebraska, Oklahoma and Dakota societal influence than California, Oregon and Washington.

Was not what I expected.
    Everyone who moves from California that goes here fucking hates California.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Goddamnit. YKW.

You're not a rookie any longer. Get it together.

• Options

Goddamnit. YKW.

Check pms throbs (insert Kimmy faggy wink here)
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Confirmed. WOOD!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Confirmed. WOOD!
    Truth. Wood.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’m talking about at this stage. Like you said earlier I’m too young to be peddling conservative shit.
    I didn't say peddling. The point of me giving you shit for that. You are young and smart. But your mind is already made up, you hear someone talking something conservative, you nod your head and agree whether it's true or not.

I'm just saying to read around a bunch of different sources and educate yourself. Of course that has really led me to the middle because both sides are fucking awful. If you think there's truth in either Fox news or MSNBC, for example, you are kidding yourself.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goddamnit. YKW.

Check pms throbs (insert Kimmy faggy wink here)
    Why am I left out?!

Also, @2001400ex stop fagging up the thread. We hear enough out of you. Let backthefudge have the mic and give us his experiental truth. He is after all, from an oppressed minority background in his ancestral homeland.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

Confirmed. WOOD!
    HEY! God damnit. There is a bored here for that. Poast it!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't say peddling. The point of me giving you shit for that. You are young and smart. But your mind is already made up, you hear someone talking something conservative, you nod your head and agree whether it's true or not.

I'm just saying to read around a bunch of different sources and educate yourself. Of course that has really led me to the middle because both sides are fucking awful. If you think there's truth in either Fox news or MSNBC, for example, you are kidding yourself.
    Strong disagree. I actually disagree with conservative group think on not finding new sources of sustainable energy and just poo-pooing it. It’s fucking stupid. Climate change is a fucking thing but a lot of conservatives don’t think it’s real. I agree with the left on environmental policies.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Middle? Lol you are so fucking far left it’s not even funny
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I put my 20 years in but won't be back for a bit.

I would consider moving back after my demon spawn leave the house.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Strong disagree. I actually disagree with conservative group think on not finding new sources of sustainable energy and just poo-pooing it. It’s fucking stupid. Climate change is a fucking thing but a lot of conservatives don’t think it’s real. I agree with the left on environmental policies.
    But there is only 140-years of data?

How can it be REAL??!!?
  • Options
    Hondo saying he is centrist is the most delusional fucktarded poast of all time. Just own that you are a lefty.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I put my 20 years in but won't be back for a bit.

I would consider moving back after my demon spawn leave the house.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But there is only 140-years of data?

How can it be REAL??!!?
    You mean science is a thing?!!?? Climate change is a proven phenomenon?!? Wow!