Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One of our esteemed posters here in the tug just hit a huge windfall

12346»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm not rich but thanks for hopping on

Pointing out the insane envy of the left isn't a pity party its a duty I feel that I have here. It's also dangerous because the definition of rich keeps getting lowered as the capital flees and then there is no toilet paper

It always comes down to that

Yeah, that $11 million+ exclusion we have is murder on the middle class.
    There are signs in neighborhoods all over Seattle saying 20 is Plenty
    Sounds more like something AOC would say.
    Or Obama...

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It offends some people that individuals might be able to decide for themselves how to best use their own assets.

They see nothing wrong with using violence, up to and including death to enforce this.

The virtue signally leftists see no hypocrisy insisting they know what’s best for others and are willing to use violence to achieve it.

The estate tax encourages you to decide for yourself what to do with your fortune. You should start now, Mike, before it’s too late.
    You’re a full blown fucktard.

How disappointing. You seem unable to keep up.
    Keep up? You’ve been lapped a couple of times.

Fuck off

Good one! Btw, is there a quiz in algebra tomorrow?
    Sick burn!

You’re new here. And it shows.

Learn about pressing, you’ll thank me later.
    Didn’t you just demonstrate it?
    No... here is what it would look like..

“Btw, is there a quiz in algebra tomorrow?”
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pointing out the insane envy of the left isn't a pity party its a duty I feel that I have here. It's also dangerous because the definition of rich keeps getting lowered as the capital flees and then there is no toilet paper

You’re selling envy and we’re selling healthcare, education and saving the planet. Hillary Clinton come up with this strategy?
    I'm selling envy?

That's ridiculous

You’re not trying to sell that the left is envious?
    Yes I am

I didn't realize that was what you meant

Guilty as charged

And they are by the way
    It's weird. But for a brief period of time when I had absolutely no money when I was at college, and everyone else was going on fancy spring break or Christmas skiing vacations and I was going back home to work I've never felt envious of other peoples wealth. I was 19 felt it was unfair that I had to work while others went to play. But then I grew up and realized life wasn't fair and instead of dwelling on the things I didn't have I started to focus on what I did have. Sitting around thinking anyone owes you a living is a life for losers.

Maybe having been a dirty fucking liberal in the 80s is your problem. I never resented that I had to work or envied anyone who didn’t.
    Yeah but you were a conservative then who voted for Reagan. So now you're old and a middling attorney and you want to put the screws to the guys who kicked you off the partner track or who were smarter and more successful than you. You'll show them, for not recognizing your genius.
    I’m pretty content, blob. But thanks for your concern.
    I'm not really concerned at all, I'm just explaining why you weren't a envious fuck then but are now.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You’re selling envy and we’re selling healthcare, education and saving the planet. Hillary Clinton come up with this strategy?
    I'm selling envy?

That's ridiculous

You’re not trying to sell that the left is envious?
    Yes I am

I didn't realize that was what you meant

Guilty as charged

And they are by the way
    It's weird. But for a brief period of time when I had absolutely no money when I was at college, and everyone else was going on fancy spring break or Christmas skiing vacations and I was going back home to work I've never felt envious of other peoples wealth. I was 19 felt it was unfair that I had to work while others went to play. But then I grew up and realized life wasn't fair and instead of dwelling on the things I didn't have I started to focus on what I did have. Sitting around thinking anyone owes you a living is a life for losers.

Maybe having been a dirty fucking liberal in the 80s is your problem. I never resented that I had to work or envied anyone who didn’t.
    Yeah but you were a conservative then who voted for Reagan. So now you're old and a middling attorney and you want to put the screws to the guys who kicked you off the partner track or who were smarter and more successful than you. You'll show them, for not recognizing your genius.
    I’m pretty content, blob. But thanks for your concern.
    I'm not really concerned at all, I'm just explaining why you weren't a envious fuck then but are now.
    Thinking taxes serve valuable purpose(s) = envy

. . . for blob.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Or Obama...

https://themoderatevoice.com/the-out-of-context-quote-award/amp/
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Or Obama...

They're either dishonest (blob) or stupid (Mike).
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Or Obama...

I’ve read it in context..... HTH
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Or Obama...

I’ve read it in context..... HTH
    You didn't build that man.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Hondo is a certifiable faggot. And not the good kind.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It offends some people that individuals might be able to decide for themselves how to best use their own assets.

They see nothing wrong with using violence, up to and including death to enforce this.

The virtue signally leftists see no hypocrisy insisting they know what’s best for others and are willing to use violence to achieve it.

The estate tax encourages you to decide for yourself what to do with your fortune. You should start now, Mike, before it’s too late.
    You’re a full blown fucktard.

How disappointing. You seem unable to keep up.
    Keep up? You’ve been lapped a couple of times.

Fuck off

Good one! Btw, is there a quiz in algebra tomorrow?
    Sick burn!

You’re new here. And it shows.

Learn about pressing, you’ll thank me later.
    Didn’t you just demonstrate it?
    No.

See: HondoFuckingStupid. Every poast.