Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One of our esteemed posters here in the tug just hit a huge windfall

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
And remember creepy the boat show is going on through the weekend and the RV show starts this weekend too

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-31/bernie-sanders-proposes-77-estate-tax-billionaires

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club
    These fucking idiots. This tax will almost never be paid vis-a-vis trust and charitable giving.

All to kill chincentives for production.

We?re so fucked.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I watched the movie Secretariat and Penny almost had to sell the farm or the horse to come up with the 6 million dollar inheritance tax after her dad died. Innovation saved the day. She invented the syndication of breeding rights to raise the cash. This is the rate that H Husky wants to go back to so the kids can lose it all because they are "rich"
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    So, I guess having to earn everything you get doesn’t apply to rich white kids.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Yes, there are no black or Asian kids who inherit money from their families. What a stupid thing to say.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

You're better than this. Much better.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Funny how you don’t think black people are capable of being wealthy. Just like Bernie, you prefer the don’t run off the government plantation.
    Penny earned and was a pioneer of women's rights busting into a male dominated industry and beating them all. It almost didn't happen thanks to a punishing inheritance tax

And Diane Lane is smoking hot
    We can agree on Diane Lane.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

I watched the movie Secretariat and Penny almost had to sell the farm or the horse to come up with the 6 million dollar inheritance tax after her dad died. Innovation saved the day. She invented the syndication of breeding rights to raise the cash. This is the rate that H Husky wants to go back to so the kids can lose it all because they are "rich"

So the estate tax is bad ‘cuz Race saw a movie. This is how you get a mediocre businessman/B list celebrity President.
    HHusky said:

So the estate tax is bad ‘cuz Race saw a movie. This is how you get a mediocre businessman/B list celebrity President.
    Hondo level post IMO
    H thinks 77% on cash poor relatives was a great idea.

HHusky said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hFGHb7nX4

This shows Trumpliterally repeating shit about immigration that he saw in a movie.
    So you're saying I got a chance
    Note that I did prove the movie was accurate

Penny was a house wife stuck with a bill for 77% of land value

Not cash
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Not cash

Are those laws in effect now? Will America ever pass a law that high again?

And more importantly will race ever be wealthy enough to even worry about the estate tax?

We all know the answers to those questions. Except Race. And gay Bob.
    2001400ex said:

Not cash

And more importantly will race ever be wealthy enough to even worry about the estate tax?

Can you follow a thread or read for comprehension?

Ask H he's all in and not just for billionaires
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Not cash

Can you follow a thread or read for comprehension?

Ask H he's all in and not just for billionaires
    So you don't want to address the questions. Got it.
    I'm all over this thread addressing and proving my point

This is why you can't have chins

I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

If you can’t give me a good explanation, what am I supposed to think?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited January 2019

I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

If you can’t give me a good explanation, what am I supposed to think?
    So that money was never earn? If I earn money and it's taxed at the time I earn it why shouldn't I be able to give the fruits of my labor to my kids? How many bites at the apple does the government get? And why do you believe that black people don't do this for their kids?