Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One of our esteemed posters here in the tug just hit a huge windfall

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

So, I guess having to earn everything you get doesn’t apply to rich white kids.

You're better than this. Much better.
    I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

If you can’t give me a good explanation, what am I supposed to think?
    So that money was never earn? If I earn money and it's taxed at the time I earn it why shouldn't I be able to give the fruits of my labor to my kids? How many bites at the apple does the government get? And why do you believe that black people don't do this for their kids?
    Who is saying you can't give the fruits of your labor to your kids? I'm sure you have a lot of fruits given you have to borrow money from your 401k just to buy a house at 100%.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

So that money was never earn? If I earn money and it's taxed at the time I earn it why shouldn't I be able to give the fruits of my labor to my kids? How many bites at the apple does the government get? And why do you believe that black people don't do this for their kids?
    Who is saying you can't give the fruits of your labor to your kids? I'm sure you have a lot of fruits given you have to borrow money from your 401k just to buy a house at 100%.
    Good thing you don't believe in changing the topic Hondo and as usual your reading comprehension sucks. Yeah that whole borrowing from the 401K, something you claimed banks don't allow, worked out awful for me. My house is now worth about $400K more than I paid for it, 401K loan is long paid off, all the interest on that loan was paid to myself, and I now have less than 15 years on mortgage that less than 3%. Worst financial move I ever made.

Much better to be stuck in the Social Security Ponzi scheme
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Good thing you don't believe in changing the topic Hondo and as usual your reading comprehension sucks. Yeah that whole borrowing from the 401K, something you claimed banks don't allow, worked out awful for me. My house is now worth about $400K more than I paid for it, 401K loan is long paid off, all the interest on that loan was paid to myself, and I now have less than 15 years on mortgage that less than 3%. Worst financial move I ever made.

Pretty sure only white people can do that

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pretty sure only white people can do that
    All part of that white privilege I have.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    SFGbob said:

Why would you want to give it to your kids? Do you not thinking earning your way is important? Do you think things should be handed to people? Isn’t people getting free shit really bad? Why would you subject your children to that? If earning it is so important, why doesn’t that apply to your kids?

SFGbob said:

Why would you want to give it to your kids? Do you not thinking earning your way is important? Do you think things should be handed to people? Isn’t people getting free shit really bad? Why would you subject your children to that? If earning it is so important, why doesn’t that apply to your kids?
    I don't think Bob saw that coming.

SFGbob said:

I do think earning is important and none of the "free" shit my kids are going to get from me is going to come at the expense of anyone else's labor. My giving my kids an inheritance, doesn't cost you a fucking dime. Why do you care what I do with my money?
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's because you're a fucking moron who didn't even know that Social Security existed in the 1950s. I'm always about 5 steps ahead of you dipshits Hondo, more like 10 with you.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's because you're a fucking moron who didn't even know that Social Security existed in the 1950s. I'm always about 5 steps ahead of you dipshits Hondo, more like 10 with you.
    See?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

H thinks 77% on cash poor relatives was a great idea.

H thinks large fortunes being subject to estate taxes is good for multiple reasons. If you have a large fortune you also have access to good planning help.

I’m sorry the horse farm had been losing money for years and was cash poor. I guess even the land rich have their crosses to bear.
    SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

Nope. Large fortunes are overwhelmingly composed of untaxed appreciation.
    HHusky said:

H thinks large fortunes being subject to estate taxes is good for multiple reasons. If you have a large fortune you also have access to good planning help.

I’m sorry the horse farm had been losing money for years and was cash poor. I guess even the land rich have their crosses to bear.
    I don't think you're sorry at all

I think you have some serious hate and envy in your heart and should seek help immediately

But thanks for showing Hondo that people today do want to bankrupt children with a 77% rate

I was right

HHusky said:

I don't think you're sorry at all

I think you have some serious hate and envy in your heart and should seek help immediately

But thanks for showing Hondo that people today do want to bankrupt children with a 77% rate

I was right
    So if everything above a billion gets taxed at 77%, the kids go bankrupt. Yes, obviously cause and effect there.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

So I didn't pay taxes on the money I earned and then invested? Now who is lying?
    We were talking about a family farm. A subject I am acquainted with since the inheritance from the Bannon family farm in Ohio paid for my mom's long term memory care on her way out of here

And the increased no tax limit let her leave the rest to her worthless children
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

So I didn't pay taxes on the money I earned and then invested? Now who is lying?
    You’re not really retarded, so why the obtuse non-response?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

You just claimed that the money I earn and then invest isn't taxed. Fuck you. What's the "double tax" lie Kunt?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

It's awesome when Gaybob gets outraged about something that wasn't said.

Rage on, Gaybob!
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

You just claimed that the money I earn and then invest isn't taxed. Fuck you. What's the "double tax" lie Kunt?
    So your only objection is to taxing the basis in the investment? We both know the answer is No, and that you’re a liar blob.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The double tax lie.

So your only objection is to taxing the basis in the investment? We both know the answer is No, and that you’re a liar blob.
    So the "double tax lie" isn't a lie.

My objection was to your claim that there was some kind of double tax lie. You're right, but the lie was yours.