Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One of our esteemed posters here in the tug just hit a huge windfall

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So, I guess having to earn everything you get doesn’t apply to rich white kids.

You're better than this. Much better.
    I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

If you can’t give me a good explanation, what am I supposed to think?
    So that money was never earn? If I earn money and it's taxed at the time I earn it why shouldn't I be able to give the fruits of my labor to my kids? How many bites at the apple does the government get? And why do you believe that black people don't do this for their kids?
    The double tax lie.

Nope. Large fortunes are overwhelmingly composed of untaxed appreciation.
    So I didn't pay taxes on the money I earned and then invested? Now who is lying?
    You’re not really retarded, so why the obtuse non-response?
    You just claimed that the money I earn and then invest isn't taxed. Fuck you. What's the "double tax" lie Kunt?
    So your only objection is to taxing the basis in the investment? We both know the answer is No, and that you’re a liar blob.
    So the "double tax lie" isn't a lie.

My objection was to your claim that there was some kind of double tax lie. You're right, but the lie was yours.
    “Honest blob” avoids the point. Same as it ever was.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    I don't understand your point. You claimed that my statement about being taxed twice on my money was a lie. So far I've gotten back nothing but a bunch of fucking gibberish about why that's the case.

We were talking about a family farm. A subject I am acquainted with since the inheritance from the Bannon family farm in Ohio paid for my mom's long term memory care on her way out of here

And the increased no tax limit let her leave the rest to her worthless children

No one seems to lose the family farm to the estate tax, but it’s by far the favorite horror story of the right.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

I don't understand your point. You claimed that my statement about being taxed twice on my money was a lie. So far I've gotten back nothing but a bunch of fucking gibberish about why that's the case.

Bob finally admits it. Have you heard of unrealized gains?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I play to the level of the competition. I’ve never heard a better explanation for why it’s different. Why when it’s poor people they have to earn it but when it’s rich people, fuck earning it.

So that money was never earn? If I earn money and it's taxed at the time I earn it why shouldn't I be able to give the fruits of my labor to my kids? How many bites at the apple does the government get? And why do you believe that black people don't do this for their kids?
    Why would you want to give it to your kids? Do you not thinking earning your way is important? Do you think things should be handed to people? Isn’t people getting free shit really bad? Why would you subject your children to that? If earning it is so important, why doesn’t that apply to your kids?
    I do think earning is important and none of the "free" shit my kids are going to get from me is going to come at the expense of anyone else's labor. My giving my kids an inheritance, doesn't cost you a fucking dime. Why do you care what I do with my money?
    It’s not your money, you’re dead.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

Note that I did prove the movie was accurate

Penny was a house wife stuck with a bill for 77% of land value

Not cash

Are those laws in effect now? Will America ever pass a law that high again?

And more importantly will race ever be wealthy enough to even worry about the estate tax?

We all know the answers to those questions. Except Race. And gay Bob.
    Fuck.

There you go again. A developing thread nuked into simpletonism.

I am in favor of a Hondo 48 hour rule.
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

Are you remotely close to paying federal estate taxes, blob? If so, congratulations!

We were talking about what fortunes that ARE subject to federal estate taxes are composed of. It’s overwhelmingly untaxed, never taxed appreciation. Even the side of the argument that hates estate taxes concedes that.
    HHusky said:

We were talking about a family farm. A subject I am acquainted with since the inheritance from the Bannon family farm in Ohio paid for my mom's long term memory care on her way out of here

No one seems to lose the family farm to the estate tax, but it’s by far the favorite horror story of the right.
    Kind of like how cutting government spending only impacts the police and fire departments.
    please. Just stop.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Are you remotely close to paying federal estate taxes, blob? If so, congratulations!

We were talking about what fortunes that ARE subject to federal estate taxes are composed of. It’s overwhelmingly untaxed, never taxed appreciation. Even the side of the argument that hates estate taxes concedes that.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why would you want to give it to your kids? Do you not thinking earning your way is important? Do you think things should be handed to people? Isn’t people getting free shit really bad? Why would you subject your children to that? If earning it is so important, why doesn’t that apply to your kids?
    I do think earning is important and none of the "free" shit my kids are going to get from me is going to come at the expense of anyone else's labor. My giving my kids an inheritance, doesn't cost you a fucking dime. Why do you care what I do with my money?
    It’s not your money, you’re dead.
    Still doesn't answer the question. It's not your money, why do you fucking care what's done with it? Earn your own money and get your fucking hand out of my pocket.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

And you call Bob obtuse?

At 77% they would which is the rate you are pining for

JFC

It offends some people that individuals might be able to decide for themselves how to best use their own assets.

They see nothing wrong with using violence, up to and including death to enforce this.

The virtue signally leftists see no hypocrisy insisting they know what’s best for others and are willing to use violence to achieve it.

The estate tax encourages you to decide for yourself what to do with your fortune. You should start now, Mike, before it’s too late.

It offends some people that individuals might be able to decide for themselves how to best use their own assets.

They see nothing wrong with using violence, up to and including death to enforce this.

The virtue signally leftists see no hypocrisy insisting they know what’s best for others and are willing to use violence to achieve it.

It's because they believe that all of the money belongs to the government and the government should be able to decide how it is spent.

Note that I did prove the movie was accurate

Penny was a house wife stuck with a bill for 77% of land value

Not cash

Patrick Minnis from Aarons Rogers State Farm commercial would have loved talking with you about permanent life insurance back in the day.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

The estate tax encourages you to decide for yourself what to do with your fortune. You should start now, Mike, before it’s too late.
    You’re a full blown fucktard.

HHusky said:

And you call Bob obtuse?

At 77% they would which is the rate you are pining for

JFC
    One of those billion dollar “family farms” is in jeopardy?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Do you realize NOT ONE FUCKING BILLIONAIRE WILL PAY ONE FUCKING DOLLAR OF ESTATE TAX?

Jesus Christ.

HHusky said:

You’re a full blown fucktard.

How disappointing. You seem unable to keep up.