Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Warren proposes 'wealth tax' on Americans with more than $50 million in assets

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

A

HHusky said:

It's always entertaining to see a bunch of thousandaire boot lickers preparing for the day when they too will be rich

Taking other people's hard earned money will never make your pissant life any better.
    The idle rich didn't work hard for it.

HHusky said:

MIKEY D:“Wrong. It’s against the law to buy anything in Oregon tax free and bring it into the state of Washington for your use and not remit the use tax to Washington. You can pay it quarterly. Again, I’m not surprised you are a tax cheat. Typical of people like you.

You’re right. The sales tax is not insignificant. That’s why the stare requires you to pay it.”

You’re assuming facts not in evidence. Who says I brought any of it into Washington and/or that it was for my use in Washington?My point is that I’ve made numerous purchases in Oregon simply because making those purchases in Washington would have involved hundreds in sales tax.

When my middle child went to school in California it was a non issue and we mostly made our purchases in Seattle. But when my oldest was headed to college in Montreal, we made a point of buying in New Hampshire. And with my youngest going to school in Oregon, well, I think you can figure out where we shopped.
    Liar. And tax evader. You bought in Oregon and didn’t pay the tax you are required to pay by law to in Washington. You admitted it and are now backtracking like a bitch. You didn’t even know the the law before today. Hypocrite.
    I’m sorry your gotcha blew up. I said I bought in Oregon when I could have bought in Washington. You got out over your skis.

MIKEY: “You bought in Oregon and didn’t remit the tax that you were legally required to remit to Washington. You didn’t it as willful ecavsion of Washington state taxes. You’re a hypocrite and a liar. Sorry if that makes you mad. Butt hurt bitch. Just admit your a tax cheat and move on.”

No tax was owed. The shit is still in Oregon. But I cannot assume everyone is as law abiding. You really shouldn’t keep calling attention to your embarrassing attempt at a gotcha.

The point is I had a choice where to buy. Don’t quit your day job.

Bullshit, nice try at a backtrack though you fucking liar.

You get called out being a tax cheat and a liar and start making up shit to make your original statement seem like you did a one off purchase for someone... Bullshit. Liar.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

We should eliminate the income tax and just have a sales tax. An icome tax punishes production and a sales tax punishes consumption.

So you want to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and drastically cut taxes on the wealthy too.
    Thers’s that stawman...right on cue. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

We should eliminate the income tax and just have a sales tax. An icome tax punishes production and a sales tax punishes consumption.

So you want to raise taxes on the poor and middle class and drastically cut taxes on the wealthy too.
    Thers’s that stawman...right on cue. Dumbfuck.
    Ok Mike. Explain how eliminating the income tax and putting in a sales tax wouldn't have that effect.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MIKEY:You get called out being a tax cheat and a liar and start making up shit to make your original statement seem like you did a one off purchase for someone... Bullshit. Liar.

My original statement is on this board. Sometimes it’s wiser to slink away.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    HHusky said:

MIKEY:You get called out being a tax cheat and a liar and start making up shit to make your original statement seem like you did a one off purchase for someone... Bullshit. Liar.

He still thinks I said I moved my business from Montana. He reads worse that Bob does.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

He still thinks I said I moved my business from Montana. He reads worse that Bob does.
    I think you registered a truck in Montana for the purposes of holding it one year so you could them register it in Washington tax free.
  • Options

HHusky said:

You mean this one.... where you admit to evading taxes.

“There’s a reason my wife and I deliberately make some purchases in Oregon.”
    Mike, have you bought anything online, shipped to Washington, and not paid sales tax?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Mike, have you bought anything online, shipped to Washington, and not paid sales tax?
    Fed Ex has trouble getting cars into a box. HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Whenever Hondo gets caught lying out his ass he always blames the other person for poor reading skills.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

I think you registered a truck in Montana for the purposes of holding it one year so you could them register it in Washington tax free.
    Appears his reading is just fine Hondo.

So why do you Kunts who love taxes so much try to avoid paying the taxes you owe?
  • Options

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Is this the Daddy school of argument where you just fuck up then double down for eternity?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Is this the Daddy school of argument where you just fuck up then double down for eternity?

So when given the opportunity to pay more taxes, something you advocate we do for everyone else, you avoid doing so.

Shocking, another liberal hypocrite.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

So when given the opportunity to pay more taxes, something you advocate we do for everyone else, you avoid doing so.

I advocate you and I both pay more Federal Income Tax, blob. I suspect I’m advocating a larger increase in mine than yours.

That’s different than going out of my way to pay extra taxes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

I advocate you and I both pay more Federal Income Tax, blob. I suspect I’m advocating a larger increase in mine than yours.

Nothing is stopping you from paying more taxes other than your criminal behavior

Stop worrying about what I pay and pay your full share and more if you want
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Nothing is stopping you from paying more taxes other than your criminal behavior

Stop worrying about what I pay and pay your full share and more if you want

Race wants you to save some of the stupid for him, blob, Mikey.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pointing out your hypocrisy and criminal behavior is not stupid but I'm sure you're embarrassed by now to be revealed as such a rank hypocrite
  • Options

Pointing out your hypocrisy and criminal behavior is not stupid but I'm sure you're embarrassed by now to be revealed as such a rank hypocrite

Hint for Race and Mikey: did you notice how blob isn’t going in on your gotcha? He’s reading for comprehension. Try it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Ooooh, income smack. More of that famous mind reading of yours.