Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Warren proposes 'wealth tax' on Americans with more than $50 million in assets

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MIKEY:You get called out being a tax cheat and a liar and start making up shit to make your original statement seem like you did a one off purchase for someone... Bullshit. Liar.

My original statement is on this board. Sometimes it’s wiser to slink away.
    You mean this one.... where you admit to evading taxes.

“There’s a reason my wife and I deliberately make some purchases in Oregon.”
    Avoiding isn’t evading.

Is this the Daddy school of argument where you just fuck up then double down for eternity?
    So when given the opportunity to pay more taxes, something you advocate we do for everyone else, you avoid doing so.

Shocking, another liberal hypocrite.
    I advocate you and I both pay more Federal Income Tax, blob. I suspect I’m advocating a larger increase in mine than yours.

That’s different than going out of my way to pay extra taxes.
    You are required to pay tax in Washington. You don’t. That’s evasion. Numb nuts

Still pounding the table but no facts.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MIKEY:You get called out being a tax cheat and a liar and start making up shit to make your original statement seem like you did a one off purchase for someone... Bullshit. Liar.

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Is this the Daddy school of argument where you just fuck up then double down for eternity?

So when given the opportunity to pay more taxes, something you advocate we do for everyone else, you avoid doing so.

I advocate you and I both pay more Federal Income Tax, blob. I suspect I’m advocating a larger increase in mine than yours.

Call me when you write a check for your online purchases.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

But but but...

And, yes I do, quarterly. It’s rare that sales tax isn’t added on though. Dumbass
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

The only fact is what you originally said you do and you do it “deliberately”. Your word.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

But but but...

And, yes I do, quarterly. It’s rare that sales tax isn’t added on though. Dumbass
    Liar.

And yes since Wayfair, more vendors charge sales tax now.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

The only fact is what you originally said you do and you do it “deliberately”. Your word.

Deliberately avoiding a sales tax isn’t tax evasion. Do better!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Avoiding taxes isn't evading them its avoiding them

Wow that makes a HUGE difference
  • Options

Avoiding taxes isn't evading them its avoiding them

Wow that makes a HUGE difference

One’s a crime. The other isn’t. Some would find that to be a meaningful difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

They State of Washington disagrees.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

But but but...

Liar.

And yes since Wayfair, more vendors charge sales tax now.

Do you have and agrument or just the standard logical fallacies. You admitted to evading taxes. Own it and move on. Hypocrite.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Ask the State of Washington what I owe them for purchases I deliberately made in Oregon. You can even tell them I deliberately didn’t make the purchases in Washington.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

Ask the State of Washington what I owe them for purchases I deliberately made in Oregon. You can even tell them I deliberately didn’t make the purchases in Washington.

It’s up to you to tell them. There is a online form. Dumbass
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

It asks when the property entered Washington, Einstein.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

So tell them about all the times you deliberately did that. It’s not hard to follow along. Liar, tax evader and hypocrite. We all know and can see it. Just move on. It is what it is. Now go back to telling others how they need to pay more taxes. What a piece of shit you are.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

So tell them about all the times you deliberately did that. It’s not hard to follow along. Liar, tax evader and hypocrite. We all know and can see it. Just move on. It is what it is. Now go back to telling others how they need to pay more taxes. What a piece of shit you are.

That poor table! You’re beating the shit out of it!
  • Options
    DaBoner still lies about online sales.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Avoiding isn’t evading.

That poor table! You’re beating the shit out of it!

You’re backtrack on this was embarrassing, yet epic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

DaBoner still lies about online sales.

Strawman is still a strawman. Same as it ever was. At least we learned your a hypocrite. But we really already knew this.
  • Options
    “You’re backtrack on this was embarrassing, yet epic.”

You should be able to find the contradiction then. Yet you haven’t.