Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning

Comments

• Options
    TripleRainbowDawgTripleRainbowDawg Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

For fucks sake browning... That's some junior varsity shit
    Terrible play. Career worst.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

For fucks sake browning... That's some junior varsity shit
    Terrible play. Career worst.
    Which is an accomplishment
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Wrong, duck. I started this post with an honest question, and I’ve since answered it: there had not been an objective analytical assessment of Browning on this “bored” (until today). I’ve got one more follow up post in the “Neighbors” dudes good point on YPC, but I need time to research. I’ll probably leave Browning after that. I’ll probably hang out a bit more. I’m curious about the homophobia/homoerotica trend here, and the apparent post-frat connection. I’m going to look into that more.

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wrong, duck. I started this post with an honest question, and I’ve since answered it: there had not been an objective analytical assessment of Browning on this “bored” (until today). I’ve got one more follow up post in the “Neighbors” dudes good point on YPC, but I need time to research. I’ll probably leave Browning after that. I’ll probably hang out a bit more. I’m curious about the homophobia/homoerotica trend here, and the apparent post-frat connection. I’m going to look into that more.

If it’s a troll, that’m is dedication. There has been way too much effort put into the posts.
  • Options

If it’s a troll, that’m is dedication. There has been way too much effort put into the posts.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So you never met @SunnyyDodger
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And I’m glad you asked about my handle. “rainbow” expresses my commitment to marriage equality and LGBT civil rights. “Triple” is my coy nod to No. 3, Jake Browning, whose rugged countenance may someday grace the Mt Rushmore of Husky QBs.

Is the "dawg" part because you aren't actually a UW alum and are just a stupid fucking doog?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

To be fair, you're a loser who only walks across rainbow sidewalks and never graduated from UW, yet needs to have an opinion about our shitty quarterback that rode Greek pussy and a great defense for 4 years.

I know you are wrong about my alumni status and (implied) sexual orientation. I’ll bet I’m right about your pathetic, aging, basement dwelling lifestyle.
    lol what? K
  • Options
    No troll here. I’ve been a fan since the early 90s. I travelled to the Rose Bowl twice this past season. I truly came here today looking for answers. I received a few good arguments which I appreciated. Otherwise, it’s been a bunch of Beavis & Butthead insults, “no girls allowed in the clubhouse”, “read the memo” BS. Very lazy and light on logic or rigor.
  • Options

And I’m glad you asked about my handle. “rainbow” expresses my commitment to marriage equality and LGBT civil rights. “Triple” is my coy nod to No. 3, Jake Browning, whose rugged countenance may someday grace the Mt Rushmore of Husky QBs.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

No troll here. I’ve been a fan since the early 90s. I travelled to the Rose Bowl twice this past season. I truly came here today looking for answers. I received a few good arguments which I appreciated. Otherwise, it’s been a bunch of Beavis & Butthead insults, “no girls allowed in the clubhouse”, “read the memo” BS. Very lazy and light on logic or rigor.

Jake Browning sucks. I was at the P12CG with the other alums. He scored 3 pts.

You're a jack doog piece of shit.
  • Options
    Not sure why my alumni status keeps being questioned. Do I need to produce a transcript? Are you birthers too?

I guess “doog” is some kind of kill-shot our-group insult here? Ya’ll are the “hardcore Husky” fans because you are not afraid to post behind handles about how much Browning sucks, and hurl middle school insults at me because I merely ask that your hatred be explained? I was hoping for some deeper thought. Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Not sure why my alumni status keeps being questioned. Do I need to produce a transcript? Are you birthers too?

I guess “doog” is some kind of kill-shot our-group insult here? Ya’ll are the “hardcore Husky” fans because you are not afraid to post behind handles about how much Browning sucks, and hurl middle school insults at me because I merely ask that your hatred be explained? I was hoping for some deeper thought. Sad!

What's lost here is you don't have an argument as to why he's good except Pac 12 stats which of course mean nothing. 2 dbs won P12CG MVP in games he should have dominated.

You have @ASU, @Stanford, Fiesta, Aurburn, @Oregon, @Cal, Rose, VS Bama as the evidence that he sucks. Don't forget SC at home, half the 2015 season.

There's nothing here to debate which of course is why you're being a hollow man.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

“A Fucktarded loser” - what are you, 15? That’s like something I just read in my daughter’s YA graphic novel about middle school. A grown man puts that into the public internet? Sad!

Why are you pimping out your daughter to score points on a random banter site?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Either fuck off now, or fuck off later. Either way, get your preachy, whiny ass out of here until you locate a sense of humor and some thicker skin.

Stalin: Close the gate. The retards keep getting in.
  • Options

Hi Harv!

STAY!
  • Options
    If he gets total discredit for the losses, he should get some credit for the wins. Can’t have it both ways. His Fiesta and Rose were totally different from Bama and ‘16 pac12 championship; he was hurt for the latter. Can’t just blithely say stats “mean nothing” - why are they kept?
  • Options

Either fuck off now, or fuck off later. Either way, get your preachy, whiny ass out of here until you locate a sense of humor and some thicker skin.

Stalin: Close the gate. The retards keep getting in.
    That’s quite a sense of humor you have. Funny.

Thick skin too, calling on “Stalin” to get rid of me.

• Options

If he gets total discredit for the losses, he should get some credit for the wins. Can’t have it both ways. His Fiesta and Rose were totally different from Bama and ‘16 pac12 championship; he was hurt for the latter. Can’t just blithely say stats “mean nothing” - why are they kept?

Plus everything I said before about comparison with other teams and QBs that had better defenses but won less games.