Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2019
    Imagine being a fucktarded loser! Imagine that!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Honestly who gives a fuck? i am glad he is gone. I hope stays the fuck away from the program. all he had to do was win a meanigful bowlgame he never done that. So, why waste energy talking about him. he gone
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's just had to many embarrassing quarter-half periods of play in big games to really give him any credit.

He's milqtoast Psalm.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Imagine caring to throw up tens of thousands of middlebrow internet memes, childish homophobic jokes and frat-shower butt-slap banter from a lonely basement.

Be a better poster?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine caring about this
  • Options
    TripleRainbowDawgTripleRainbowDawg Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    “A Fucktarded loser” - what are you, 15? That’s like something I just read in my daughter’s YA graphic novel about middle school. A grown man puts that into the public internet? Sad!

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

“A Fucktarded loser” - what are you, 15? That’s like something I just read in my daughter’s YA graphic novel about middle school. A grown man puts that into the public internet? Sad!

To be fair, you're a loser who only walks across rainbow sidewalks and never graduated from UW, yet needs to have an opinion about our shitty quarterback that rode Greek pussy and a great defense for 4 years.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Greek pussy

Pics or GTFO
  • Options

haie said:

To be fair, you're a loser who only walks across rainbow sidewalks and never graduated from UW, yet needs to have an opinion about our shitty quarterback that rode Greek pussy and a great defense for 4 years.

I know you are wrong about my alumni status and (implied) sexual orientation. I’ll bet I’m right about your pathetic, aging, basement dwelling lifestyle.
  • Options

@TripleRainbowDawg

Statistical arguments are very easy to make and useful in the NFL because every team is basically the same and it's easy to compare situations. When you are the quarterback of a good CFB team, in a bad conference, it is very easy to put up great numbers. Your offense if more talented than their defense, you should throw for 8.5 yards/attempt.

In P12 Championships & G5 Bowls, (where you assume relatively equal talent) Jake Browning's Y/A: 5.3 Amazing!

I assume you think Jake is much better than Cyler Miles, well

Jake Browning, SENIOR year Adjusted Y/A: 7.9
    Cyler Miles, Sophomore year Adjusted Y/A: 7.8

Cyler Miles is the worst QB I've ever seen, and Jake's team was more talented. It is very easy to but up good numbers as a QB of a good team.

Now shut the fuck up about Jake Browning, he's finally gone and nobody wants to talk about him.

But some here do still talk about Jake. I noticed some snide comments just today about his NFL combine efforts. It seems people here have been dunking on the kid for years and have never quit
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yes. Besides general agreement that Browning is awful, there also seems to be general agreement that:

1. Seattle is soft/weak.
    2. The board should serve as a "safe space" for 80's/90's era frat-style homophobic/homoerotic banter.

Am I wrong?

STAY!!!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@TripleRainbowDawg

Statistical arguments are very easy to make and useful in the NFL because every team is basically the same and it's easy to compare situations. When you are the quarterback of a good CFB team, in a bad conference, it is very easy to put up great numbers. Your offense if more talented than their defense, you should throw for 8.5 yards/attempt.

In P12 Championships & G5 Bowls, (where you assume relatively equal talent) Jake Browning's Y/A: 5.3 Amazing!

I assume you think Jake is much better than Cyler Miles, well

Jake Browning, SENIOR year Adjusted Y/A: 7.9
    Cyler Miles, Sophomore year Adjusted Y/A: 7.8

Cyler Miles is the worst QB I've ever seen, and Jake's team was more talented. It is very easy to but up good numbers as a QB of a good team.

Now shut the fuck up about Jake Browning, he's finally gone and nobody wants to talk about him.

But some here do still talk about Jake. I noticed some snide comments just today about his NFL combine efforts. It seems people here have been dunking on the kid for years and have never quit
    and we will never quit, if he was better or had guts of kallen moore he would have taken the last years team to the playoffs
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

For fucks sake browning... That's some junior varsity shit
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I can't believe you guys are giving this dude legitimate responses. His name is TripleRainbowDawg people. Might as well be @WeakarmCobra. He's clearly not serious.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyJW said:

Video of you throwing it farther

Thats the only girl throw that doesn't have that weird girly look to it that I've ever seen.
    Aka every Jake throw ever?