Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pick a side Swaye

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blu82 said:

I think he learned a bigger, yet unsaid, lesson:

The Left will always hate no matter how wrong the whole world knows they are.

So the right is a hate free zone I take it?
    No need to dodge. The hate thrown at these kids was vile and dangerous
    You misspelled justified.
    I'll wait for @YellowSnow to have an issue with this.

Anyone calling it justified is a fucking moron

Guess I didn't wait
    The outrage against the kids seems unjustified in hindsight. I don’t like MAGA hats and think they are counter productive at a pro life rally, but not everyone that wears one is a racist per say.

I also wish the Catholic Church cared as much about couch sales for pederasts as they do about the sanctity of life, but that’s another thread.

There’s a lot of morally compromised people in this saga, not the least of whom were the smug ass punks in MAGA hats.
    So because they wore a hat they had it coming? Does a woman who is wearing a small revealing skirt have whats coming to her to?

Staff?
    This is the comparison you’re going with?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

Leaving a group of kids in Maga gear next to a group of Black Israelites is asking for trouble. Black Israelites sit on street corners in cities and talk shit to anyone who walks past, been called a cracker numerous times by them. The smart thing to do is keep it moving, not sit next to them doing school spirit chants. The chaperones really fucked up leaving the kids there.

Also going on a school field trip in decked out Maga clothes to a city which voted 90 percent Democrat is essentially begging someone to talk shit to you. People need to have a little more common sense.

And yet somehow I was able to deal with people wearing Obama gear.

What you’re really saying is that there should be different standards and expectations for black folks, they just aren’t quite as capable as acting in a civilized manner as the rest of us.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Leaving a group of kids in Maga gear next to a group of Black Israelites is asking for trouble. Black Israelites sit on street corners in cities and talk shit to anyone who walks past, been called a cracker numerous times by them. The smart thing to do is keep it moving, not sit next to them doing school spirit chants. The chaperones really fucked up leaving the kids there.

Also going on a school field trip in decked out Maga clothes to a city which voted 90 percent Democrat is essentially begging someone to talk shit to you. People need to have a little more common sense.

Strong ageee on first paragraph, strong disagree on second. People ought to come to capitol to express their values.

ATBS, protests suck.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swayes silence speaks volumes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Strong ageee on first paragraph, strong disagree on second. People ought to come to capitol to express their values.

ATBS, protests suck.
    Yes, how dare they come to the nation’s Capitol wearing a hat that supports the President of the United States.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    SFGbob said:

What you’re really saying is that there should be different standards and expectations for black folks, they just aren’t quite as capable as acting in a civilized manner as the rest of us.

That’s not what I’m saying at all. Don’t put your racist rhetoric in my mouth.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Good point GayBob. Because you’re a batshit loon just like the black Israelites. Great job on somehow refraining from your sick fuck behavior. This restraint is why you’re the pride of Clayton!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That’s not what I’m saying at all. Don’t put your racist rhetoric in my mouth.
    Hell if you’re not, you’re screaming it. Don’t wear a MAGA hat to our nation’s Capitol, black folks might get mad.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited January 2019

ATBS, protests suck.
    I don’t disagree that people should be able to come to the Capital and express their view points without getting harassed. I was merely pointing out that when going to a city that is hostile to those view points what happened shouldn’t come as a shock.

And @SFGbob just like you I tolerate stupid hicks wearing MAGA hats just fine.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It only speaks to him being smarter than the rest of us assholes.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Now there’s something I can agree with
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Now there’s something I can agree with
    How old are you? Seriously. I was thinking 60ish. Maybe 65? Pretty fucking old, right?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the hat man. Over the line.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And the hat man. Over the line.

What if they were wearing pussy hats?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to get a vagina MAGA hat
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

This is why nobody trusts the mainstream media. They're straight up liars and race baiters. Scumbags.

What mainstream media is lying about this? I'm not saying they didn't. But would like to see articles from the mainstream media here that you are blasting that supports this comment.
    Never thought I'd say it, but it's time to ban Hondo.
  • Options

If that's the case, dick move by Grandpa Chief Fuck-Face. Dick moves are dick moves. Take off the uniform color blindness.

Either way Smug Boy or Grandpa Chief FuckFace made a dick move.

And maybe dick moves by both.

Christ.

THIS. We all need to quit being dicks to each other (except in the Tug safe space). And the outrage culture needs to stop too. Butt hurt, conservative outrage is just as annoying as lefty, pussy hat outrage.
    Dis-A-Fucking-Gree.
  • Options

Is there any low behavior that hondo won't defend or run cover for

Anti Semitic

Covers for rape

Agrees with female genital mutilation

Lying news media

Racist

As long as it ha a (D) hondo is all in

People on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. Free thinkers like Hondo are hated when they speak the truth and the truth diverges from the group think. It disrupts the status quo. People don't like that and Hondo don't care. He keeps it real and sometimes his fellow UW fans agree and sometimes they disagree. That's fine. And yes, when the majority group think is wrong, that many people can be wrong. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. Still, it's a great time to be a DAWG!

Congrats on being the biggest losers.
    All this time I thought this was a cult.

And Hondo's not a "free-thinker." He's what's known as a "non-thinker" born without the capacities you speak of.