Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pick a side Swaye

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to get out of our group think and engage with with whom we disagree w/o all the hate and outrage.

Fuck off

I kid

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We need to get out of our group think and engage with with whom we disagree w/o all the hate and outrage.

Fuck off

I kid

I am here in the arena, Victoria Country Club Republican DNA and all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The hyperbole is skrong in this thread.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

I am guessing the teen boi was being a little troll POS and needed a kick in the nuts. Wearing political shirts, hats, etc of either side is gay as fuck. We need to walk back the political tribalism in this country.
    Yeah, Bob, I jumped the gun - on a degenerate college football message bored mind you w/o waiting for all the other videos - thinking he was the troll instead of the trolled. I didn’t tweet about (don’t have an account) or say a god damned about it on social media or write an article condemning them. I don’t advocate for any harm to come to the kid so of course it’s hyperbole. And people that make death threats (not protected speech) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But I stand by original point about are political tribalism being way fucking out of hand and MAGA and Pussy hats are one facet of this. We need to get out of our group think and engage with with whom we disagree w/o all the hate and outrage.
    Hey, we all make mistakes. But have you told charmless Hondo that you don't understand the word hyperbole?
    I understand it fine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off

I kid

I am here in the arena, Victoria Country Club Republican DNA and all.

For years some have said it's not two parties it's the people against a uniparty

Back in the day the left fought the establishment. Then the Reagan revolution. Now those groups are the establishment united as Never Trumpers and keeping a wary eye as Cortez comes dancing across the water with her galleons and guns.

As always the government is the problem not the solution

Race, as has been stated here you and actually agree more than we care to admit. Now I don’t hate the establishment or elites as much as some do in this space; we need elites and for the most part they’ve done a good jerb governing our Republic. We have the highest standard of living in the world for a country over, say, 10 million residents after all.

The establishment, however, in both parties, (especially the stupid neo cons) have made three major blunders in the past 2 decades: NATO too far into Eastern Europe, Iraq, Chiner to the WTO. We need a course correction but Trump isn’t right agent for this IMO and perservering through his character flaws is far too high a price to pay for draining the swamp. You can say the left hated Reagan but 60% of the country (inc many Dems) loved the guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/covington-student-in-maga-hat-when-asked-if-he-owes-an-apology-i-had-every-right-to-stand-there/

“In hindsight, I wish we could have walked away and avoided that whole thing,” added the high school junior, whose smirk — while donning a Make America Great Again hat — in the face of Phillips has become a viral image.

He's learned a valuable lesson: Don't go to protests.
    Solid advice.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blu82 said:

I think he learned a bigger, yet unsaid, lesson:

The Left will always hate no matter how wrong the whole world knows they are.

So the right is a hate free zone I take it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blu82 said:

No need to dodge. The hate thrown at these kids was vile and dangerous
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Blu82 said:

You misspelled justified.
  • Options

Blu82 said:

I'll wait for @YellowSnow to have an issue with this.

Anyone calling it justified is a fucking moron

Guess I didn't wait
    Not surprised with your response. It’s more than justified. It’s righteous and morally correct. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blu82 said:

Guess I didn't wait
    The outrage against the kids seems unjustified in hindsight. I don’t like MAGA hats and think they are counter productive at a pro life rally, but not everyone that wears one is a racist per say.

I also wish the Catholic Church cared as much about couch sales for pederasts as they do about the sanctity of life, but that’s another thread.

• Options

Blu82 said:

Guess I didn't wait
    The outrage against the kids seems unjustified in hindsight. I don’t like MAGA hats and think they are counter productive at a pro life rally, but not everyone that wears one is a racist per say.

I also wish the Catholic Church cared as much about couch sales for pederasts as they do about the sanctity of life, but that’s another thread.

There’s a lot of morally compromised people in this saga, not the least of whom were the smug ass punks in MAGA hats.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Charmless Hondo is such a bad ass.

When do you give him his etymology lesson CH?
  • Options
    It all helps the cause. TIA.
    Things are coming together nicely btw.