Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anti vaxxers among top threats to global health

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

The title is anti vaxxers are the greatest threat to world health. Taint so.

That's not what the thread title says, you fucking retard.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Reading is hard.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Reading is hard.
    One of. Close enough. But then you're a little nit picking twit.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not an anti vaxxer, I just don’t trust smug assholes like you who think they know what’s best for me. Fuck off. And why don’t you pricks have the same argument and self righteous indignation about flu shots? Flu kills people that number in the 1000’s

It’s awesome how they use world wide stats, not just the US. 349 cases of the measles last year. How many deaths? 1? Get a vaccine and move the fuck on, if not, you might get sick...but probably not. JFC this isn’t even about disease, its’ about people like APAG who love to virtue signal their morality. Go read about child deaths in swimming pools. Sure would make more sense to virtue signal about something that actually kills kids in the US.

The only reason people have the luxury of not getting vaccinated and having it be a low risk proposition in this country is because the vaccines did their jerb in the first place. Back when when people were scared of disease there were no nutty anti vaxers
    Poont of fact, there were anti vaxers back in the day as well. Education campaigns were launched to discredit them and educate the populace on wtf a vaccine even was since many had never heard of one.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It seems like there may have been some kids whose parents weren't down with it in the 60's. Of course we mocked them for being different and beat them up

Society used to handle these things

I was scared of needles but they lined up the whole class so I had to be brave in front of the girls
    Vaccinations and keeping illegals from strolling into our country who have many diseases we've pretty much eradicated. Although I do question some of the ingredients in vaccines. Do they really need mercury and aluminum among other poisons?

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

It seems like there may have been some kids whose parents weren't down with it in the 60's. Of course we mocked them for being different and beat them up

I was scared of needles but they lined up the whole class so I had to be brave in front of the girls

We? You talk tough but couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Reading is hard.
    One of. Close enough. But then you're a little nit picking twit.
    Someone overflowed. Pull the string dumb dumb.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You need to read for comprehension

2001400ex said:

Hey man, you said you mocked people for being different and beating them up. I support that, just don't really see you beating anyone up in the 60s. With how you are a self described liberal, I picture you in grade school in the 60s and under a tree with a guitar smoking pot in the early 70s.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hey man, you said you mocked people for being different and beating them up. I support that, just don't really see you beating anyone up in the 60s. With how you are a self described liberal, I picture you in grade school in the 60s and under a tree with a guitar smoking pot in the early 70s.
    You don't get it. Your media is lying to you

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't get it. Your media is lying to you
    That's my perception man from your own words. But you are OG dawg from before the Dawgfather so we are good.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No

We aren't good

No

We aren't good

Hurtful
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

No

We aren't good

Hurtful
    NOC. Fuck off.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Vaccinations and keeping illegals from strolling into our country who have many diseases we've pretty much eradicated. Although I do question some of the ingredients in vaccines. Do they really need mercury and aluminum among other poisons?

Auto immune diseases aren’t contagious. You fucking nitwit.

Sledog said:

You'd still be posting for their medical bills. Many are showing up with small pox and others infectious diseases. Unfortunately they haven't found a cure for that rhythmic pounding in your anus.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You'd still be posting for their medical bills. Many are showing up with small pox and others infectious diseases. Unfortunately they haven't found a cure for that rhythmic pounding in your anus.
    One track mind gonna one track mind.

Yes. Diseased people shouldn't be allowed over the border unless, among other things, they are quarantined. Stipulated. As much as it will disappoint you, I don't think most people disagree with that point captain.

The thread discussion at hand is about people here - people with good paper work of all races and ethnicities - who rub crystals and burn tea leaves as a means of warding off disease because they think Western medicine is in cahoots with government to reduce the population and in cahoots with big pharma to increase cancer rates. People who, if their tin foil theories spread, might undo what you posit as a solved problem here in the states.

But I know where your mind must return, so an opinion about that won't be forthcoming, I'm sure.

You're just not as smart as you think you are nitpicker.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    I’m always amused by people who rail on about antivaxers but when you ask them if they get flu shots they spout a bunch af anecdotal shit and ignore the fact that the flu is far more deadly than most any of the others we are taking about.

I’m amused by that.
    edited January 2019
    I had my flu shot how 'bout you @creepycoug ? But then being a pretend attorney you're already a virus spreading misery.

Where did I say I was anti vax? I'm saying illegals who get to stroll in and are not checked for disease even if stopped by ICE are much more dangerous than anti vaxxers.