Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I made it!

124»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Israeli forces up there too.

Mercy Me!
    The Throbber is so confused. Like tittay overload. I can't pick my favorite Joobs.

This is not gonna be good on the OCD today.

Scoll up, scroll down, scroll back up, brb you, scroll up scroll down....

Why not let Mrs Throbber choose?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,539
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Not as bad but it was on an airplane.
    Yes, that part definitely sucks.

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    One time I had to shit three times on an hour and 20 minute flight. The worst part was staring at everyone walking to the back of the plane the third time, like WTF is wrong with you.
    they were probably staring because you were babbling incoherently about politics the entire fucking flight
    Mrs Lebam looked at me in a strange way as I laffed like a hyena on this one
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Th

2001400ex said:

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Not as bad but it was on an airplane.
    Yes, that part definitely sucks.

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    One time I had to shit three times on an hour and 20 minute flight. The worst part was staring at everyone walking to the back of the plane the third time, like WTF is wrong with you.
    they were probably staring because you were babbling incoherently about politics the entire fucking flight
    That’s gonna leave a mark.