Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I made it!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I escaped Saudi Arabia after midnight local time last night by clearing immigration and security and boarding a Lufthansa flight bound for Frankfurt, Germany. Landed a few hours ago on an extended layover, and board my next leg to DC in about an hour or so. I didn't get arrested, or probed anally, or drink at all for 9 days. I was in Business flying out and as soon as we took off I ordered 6 Bailey's rocks. Flight attendant looked at me funny, and then brought me 6, as requested. FUCK YEAH!

Anyway, get into Frankfurt and go to clear the passport control/security area for transfers, and get accosted for dates (the fruit like things not the activity) that I packed in from KSA. Anyway, they finally let me keep my delicious fruit thingies, and I was questioned by two total smokeshow 5' 10" blonde haired German female cops. And they both had MP5s strapped around them. I had a boner for the entire round of questioning. No pics, because I didn't want to get shot, but I fucking LOVE Germany.

Sitting in the Lufthansa lounge now about to pack it in, and I am a lame ass and came here to tell you degenerates all about it. Fuck off if you don't like story time. Wish they would have strip searched me. Why I can't I get the anal probe when it is two Heidi Klum look alikes packing SMGs?

Later fags.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I felt very at home when I was in Germany.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

You can’t flag a moderator’s post even when his drink of choice is Bailey’s.

“Rocks”, breakfast of Champions!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?
  • Options

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Not as bad but it was on an airplane.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Yes, that part definitely sucks.

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
  • Options

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
  • Options

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    Airplane experiences in general suck ass. If you're over 6 feet tall and the flight is over 3 hours it's over. Over the summer I took a 4 hour flight and couldn't walk for a day, despite being in an exit row.

They're crammed and the in-flight experience is just awful. The only redeeming parts are the free movies and the sodas.

And forget about the fucking toilets. A normal, clean shit is bad enough on an airplane. With runs? Fuck that. And the cute stewardesses are always right there. Fuck that shit.
    I’m 6 foot and the 3 hour flight back to school sucks ass. I always end up with the middle seat and want to fucking die.

My carry on bag is packed to the brim so I can have enough clothes with me. It’s awful. It limits my leg room by an extra 3-4 feet.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I escaped Saudi Arabia after midnight local time last night by clearing immigration and security and boarding a Lufthansa flight bound for Frankfurt, Germany. Landed a few hours ago on an extended layover, and board my next leg to DC in about an hour or so. I didn't get arrested, or probed anally, or drink at all for 9 days. I was in Business flying out and as soon as we took off I ordered 6 Bailey's rocks. Flight attendant looked at me funny, and then brought me 6, as requested. FUCK YEAH!

Anyway, get into Frankfurt and go to clear the passport control/security area for transfers, and get accosted for dates (the fruit like things not the activity) that I packed in from KSA. Anyway, they finally let me keep my delicious fruit thingies, and I was questioned by two total smokeshow 5' 10" blonde haired German female cops. And they both had MP5s strapped around them. I had a boner for the entire round of questioning. No pics, because I didn't want to get shot, but I fucking LOVE Germany.

Sitting in the Lufthansa lounge now about to pack it in, and I am a lame ass and came here to tell you degenerates all about it. Fuck off if you don't like story time. Wish they would have strip searched me. Why I can't I get the anal probe when it is two Heidi Klum look alikes packing SMGs?

Later fags.

U r a hoe. Seal needs to beat u
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

Dirtier than a Dubai portapotty?