Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I made it!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?
    Not as bad but it was on an airplane.
    Yes, that part definitely sucks.

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    Airplane experiences in general suck ass. If you're over 6 feet tall and the flight is over 3 hours it's over. Over the summer I took a 4 hour flight and couldn't walk for a day, despite being in an exit row.

They're crammed and the in-flight experience is just awful. The only redeeming parts are the free movies and the sodas.

And forget about the fucking toilets. A normal, clean shit is bad enough on an airplane. With runs? Fuck that. And the cute stewardesses are always right there. Fuck that shit.
    I’m 6 foot and the 3 hour flight back to school sucks ass. I always end up with the middle seat and want to fucking die.

My carry on bag is packed to the brim so I can have enough clothes with me. It’s awful. It limits my leg room by an extra 3-4 feet.
    Quit your belly aching you lil’ wiener. You got know idea of the discrimination I face by the airlines.
    Your 6”6 kys.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whlinder said:

The female German cops at the Frankfurt airport are fucking amazing. I’ve never seen something like that any where else.

That’s the only thing that I remember about the Frankfurt airport. Well and the schnitzel sandwich that gave me ruins during the 14 hour flight home. Fuck that.
    @jhfstyle24 ruins?

No fun to go spackle the lav... I hate airplane lavs anyway. Probably the dirtiest place you'll ever want to be in.
    Sitting on one of those for 30 minutes with the runs has to be the worst experience ever.
    Airplane experiences in general suck ass. If you're over 6 feet tall and the flight is over 3 hours it's over. Over the summer I took a 4 hour flight and couldn't walk for a day, despite being in an exit row.

They're crammed and the in-flight experience is just awful. The only redeeming parts are the free movies and the sodas.

And forget about the fucking toilets. A normal, clean shit is bad enough on an airplane. With runs? Fuck that. And the cute stewardesses are always right there. Fuck that shit.
    I’m 6 foot and the 3 hour flight back to school sucks ass. I always end up with the middle seat and want to fucking die.

My carry on bag is packed to the brim so I can have enough clothes with me. It’s awful. It limits my leg room by an extra 3-4 feet.
    Quit your belly aching you lil’ wiener. You got know idea of the discrimination I face by the airlines.
    I'm 6'5, but even at 6' it was fucking shitty.

Now it's just a nightmare. And I'm too pour to fly first class or business class to solve this issue.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

I'm 6'5, but even at 6' it was fucking shitty.

Now it's just a nightmare. And I'm too pour to fly first class or business class to solve this issue.
    Cute humble brag
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

Dirtier than a Dubai portapotty?
    YES!!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

whlinder said:

@jhfstyle24 ruins?

HH picture thread: things worse than speckling an airliner Lav with the runs for 30 minutes
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Favor de mas joob
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know if hell exists, but if it does, it is back to back 9 hour flights in the rear of a plane being over 6'. On the way home was particularly excruciating managing a shitty signal through the abortion of the Oregon game and that finish. Repeatedly startled into consciousness with the sudden and urgent knowledge of hot wet dung burning at the exit.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

The Germans don't fuck around.

Sounds like you're a virgin
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

The Germans don't fuck around.

Well maybe once they did fuck around just a little

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Dude, the two that accosted me over my desert fruit weren't even the end of the show. These hot German broads with full kit were crawling all over the airport. As you say, I have never seen anythign like it. It's rare to see one hot police chick, let alone a dozen of them in one place. Frankfurt is the best airport ever. I had a boner for 6 hours.

Just got home. 26 hours from hotel to trailer. FML. I get to do it again at the end of Feb. Christ. Just shoot me. I feel for all you tall fucks. I saw a dude that had to be 6'8" slumming back in coach on the 9 hour flight to Dulles today and he looked like he would rather be getting tortured by the gooks with McCain. Fuck that. I was comfy as hell up in Polaris Business in my lay flat watching 22 miles and slamming down drinks.
    The MP5's. Tell me more about the MP5's.
    It's basically an MP4 but with 25% more.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    brb, I just left to go to the Israeli Consulate to inquire on how to join the fight against the arab terrorists.